Branker's Appliance Repair

Founded 1939 • With Angi since January 2006

If you require service, our preference would be buy Phone Call only. If your only way of communication is by email please expect a longer response time. Branker’s Appliance Repair is a third generation family owned service business. Established 1939 in Valley Stream, NY. Your premier source for all your appliance repair needs, including kitchen ranges, cook-tops, fridges, washers, dryers, dishwashers and air conditioners. Main office in Wading River and servicing Surrounding areas.Second service area is located in Valley Stream and Surrounding areas....

Blue vision appliance repair

Blue vision appliance repair

Your provider for top-notch appliance repair and appliance installation services in NY. We offer a wide variety of high-end appliance repair services such as commercial appliance repair, washer repair, dishwasher repair, dryer repair, and much more! Our experts are committed to providing the best customer service to each household with care and respect. Additionally, we are able to help you out each step of the way with free technical support on the phone 631-365-0789 and email and will come in if necessary to fix the problem. We are available at your service 24/7 in case of any emergencies that may occur with your appliance systems, and we can help even if you are in need of immediate assistance in English, French, Arabic, and Spanish

Offers by Blue vision appliance repair  on Angi

08/29/2019

Don came and the centering spring was broken. He fixed it and also told me that the thing that washes the clothes needed some parts. I had the work done while he was here. Very professional and did a great job. My washer is like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My washing machine was leaking.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thanks for taking your time for this review. It is very much appreciated. Thanks again Don.

04/25/2019

Very professional, friendly and thorough. Plan on hiring and again for an additional repair that is needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freezer need repair, ice water/ice forming under the freezer drawer.

02/07/2019

It went well. Although I was given suggestions for dealing with the problem, I was also given advice on repair cost versus buying new. It was very helpful and exactly what I was looking for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to check the source of black flakes in the washing machine.

01/25/2019

Fine took a little longer than was expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clothes Dryer

05/31/2018

Although I did not have the work done, I appreciated the honesty of the repairman in discussing the pros and cons of the repair. I would definitely use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of a dishwasher

CATEGORY appliance repair

Major appliance service. Washers, dryers, dishwashers, gas and electric range, refrigerators,airconditioners.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover