Pace Windows & Doors

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2006

Pace Window and Door Corp. was founded in 1985 by Steve Abramson. Pace is a USA manufacturer of the highest quality replacement windows and doors The company also manufactures and installs top-of-the-line patio entry, storm doors, siding. Pace is known for its 100% lifetime transferable guarantee. The Pace timeline details the various milestones that have allowed us to thrive in today’s window marketplace. Below, find out why Pace Window and Door is unique and has become a market leader in so many facets of your home. Additional address: 7224 Victor-Pittsford Rd Victor, NY 14564....

Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 1993, the Crossfield Team has been committed to 100% customer satisfaction while providing and maintaining comfortable, energy-efficient home environments for our customers in Monroe, Wayne and Ontario Counties.To us, "100% Customer Satisfaction" aren't just words - it is the result of a customer-focused approach backed by honesty, integrity, attention-to-detail and team member training. It has led to our continuous growth, and allows Crossfield to provide a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty, Award winning, quality-driven and reliable products that are backed by 24-hour customer service every day of the year. Please see our Energy Auditing website for additional details: http://crossfieldhomeenergy.com/

Offers by Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
VEKTON CORP

Vekton Corporation provides Rochester area homeowners with a full range of exterior and interior home improvement services, and is proud to feature the “SmartRemodel” Advantages. Since 1986, Vekton has added value and beauty to thousands of area homes.

DV Home Innovations

Here at DV Home Innovations we believe quality comes first and we would never leave a job that is not done to the best of our ability. We offer free estimates, we offer interior/exterior remodeling and construction services for a fair price. Request a project today

08/24/2021

very reputable, they have quality work and i would recommend them. they don't overcharge

Description of Work
windows

10/02/2018

Making the decision to replace windows on your home can be scary. I had 2 other companies come out before Pace and I picked them for they were willing to work with me on all issues. Sales representative Mark S. did a excellent demonstration on their product and was willing to take the time to answer all my questions. I was able to do back of my house (6 windows) in Fall of 2017 and front of house ...

Description of Work
i had replacement windows put on my 50 yr old home

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the business, it is greatly appreciated

08/31/2018

The Pace Windows representatives and installers, and phone staffers showed extreme professionalism and did a quality job in all areas. They were punctual and could be reached for questions and concerns at all times. Some of the other highly recognizable names in the Rochester, NY and surrounding areas proved to be difficult to reach by phone and even harder to get an estimate from. Pace has the be...

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you very much for the business, and welcome to the Pace family.

08/19/2017

installers did a great job, very nice father and son...on time and cleaned up job site!

Description of Work
install replacement doors

Category doors

Thank you and we appreciate your business

07/22/2017

I had to ask the sales rep to leave my home before he even started his sales pitch. He wouldn't meet with me without my husband even though I own the house and would be making the decision. When he heard my husband, an attorney, would just be looking at the contract, he showed me the contract and said it was fine and he couldn't meet with me without my husband. I said, "Okay then, I guess you shou...

Description of Work
I needed six windows installed

07/06/2017

Was scheduled for 2 days all work was completed in one. My house was treated with respect and they cleaned everything upon leaving. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
All windows and patio door

Category window installer","door installer

06/22/2017

It went OK. Quality of storm door was not as good as I expected.

Description of Work
Replace front and rear exterior doors

Category door installer

05/15/2017

Very happy with whole process. Sales, final measurements (very informative of installation process) and installation itself all went as promised.

Description of Work
Windows in home replaced.

Category window installer

05/15/2017

Very well in spite of cold, drizzly weather that morning.

Description of Work
Picture window, front entry and storm door were installed. Since then I have ordered a garage entry door at no extra charge for its 84" height. It is the same cost as 80" standard.

Category window installer","door installer

04/18/2017

Very well. They actually competed the job ahead of schedule. We will be calling them again next year to the windows downstairs

Description of Work
Windows upstairs

Category window installer

Windows, bay, bow and garden windows. Entry doors,Sliding glass doors,storm doors

skylights, roofing, masonary, and electric

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available