Pace Windows & Doors

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2006

7224 RT-96

Victor, NY 14564

Pace Window and Door Corp. was founded in 1985 by Steve Abramson. Pace is a USA manufacturer of the highest quality replacement windows and doors The company also manufactures and installs top-of-the-line patio entry, storm doors, siding. Pace is known for its 100% lifetime transferable guarantee. The Pace timeline details the various milestones that have allowed us to thrive in today’s window marketplace. Below, find out why Pace Window and Door is unique and has become a market leader in so many facets of your home. Additional address: 7224 Victor-Pittsford Rd Victor, NY 14564....

08/24/2021

maryann B.

very reputable, they have quality work and i would recommend them. they don't overcharge

Description of Work
windows

10/02/2018

Lynda F.

Making the decision to replace windows on your home can be scary. I had 2 other companies come out before Pace and I picked them for they were willing to work with me on all issues. Sales representative Mark S. did a excellent demonstration on their product and was willing to take the time to answer all my questions. I was able to do back of my house (6 windows) in Fall of 2017 and front of house (8 windows) in the Spring of 2018 making it easier to come up with the money which I would owe. Their price was lower then the other companies and their customer service was excellent. Jessica in the office helped with any questions I had and the installers both times Fall and Spring did a great job. They have an excellent Lifetime Transferrable Warranty. If I did not believe in this company I would not have written a review on Angie's List. Very pleased with all that was done and with product and highly recommend this company. :)

Description of Work
i had replacement windows put on my 50 yr old home

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the business, it is greatly appreciated

08/31/2018

Norman S.

The Pace Windows representatives and installers, and phone staffers showed extreme professionalism and did a quality job in all areas. They were punctual and could be reached for questions and concerns at all times. Some of the other highly recognizable names in the Rochester, NY and surrounding areas proved to be difficult to reach by phone and even harder to get an estimate from. Pace has the best guarantee in the business (for our needs) probably because they sell quality products and install them correctly in the first place. Hopefully we will never need to use the guarantee, but rest assured that Pace will be very responsive in honoring their contract. Special Thanks to Jeff Bleecker, Larry Harris, and Chris (the installer), and also all the phone staff for doing such a great job in all areas. We recommended Pace Windows.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you very much for the business, and welcome to the Pace family.

08/19/2017

Shelly B.

installers did a great job, very nice father and son...on time and cleaned up job site!

Description of Work
install replacement doors

Category doors

Thank you and we appreciate your business

07/22/2017

Leah B.

I had to ask the sales rep to leave my home before he even started his sales pitch. He wouldn't meet with me without my husband even though I own the house and would be making the decision. When he heard my husband, an attorney, would just be looking at the contract, he showed me the contract and said it was fine and he couldn't meet with me without my husband. I said, "Okay then, I guess you should leave," and he got angry and responded, "Well, that's abrasive." At that point, I asked him to leave again. He said he might be able to get special permission to meet with me and reiterated that my husband didn't need to see the contract. After a heated verbal exchange I finally got him to leave. I found his attitude unprofessional at best and condescending at worst.

Description of Work
I needed six windows installed

07/06/2017

Peter G.

Was scheduled for 2 days all work was completed in one. My house was treated with respect and they cleaned everything upon leaving. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
All windows and patio door

Category replacement windows,doors

Thank you very much for [Member Information Removed] business.

06/22/2017

Tom D.

It went OK. Quality of storm door was not as good as I expected.

Description of Work
Replace front and rear exterior doors

Category doors

05/15/2017

George N.

Very happy with whole process. Sales, final measurements (very informative of installation process) and installation itself all went as promised.

Description of Work
Windows in home replaced.

Category replacement windows

thank you very much for the business.

05/15/2017

Mary B.

Very well in spite of cold, drizzly weather that morning.

Description of Work
Picture window, front entry and storm door were installed. Since then I have ordered a garage entry door at no extra charge for its 84" height. It is the same cost as 80" standard.

Category replacement windows,doors

04/18/2017

Lori F.

Very well. They actually competed the job ahead of schedule. We will be calling them again next year to the windows downstairs

Description of Work
Windows upstairs

Category replacement windows

Thank you very much for the business.

Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 1993, the Crossfield Team has been committed to 100% customer satisfaction while providing and maintaining comfortable, energy-efficient home environments for our customers in Monroe, Wayne and Ontario Counties.To us, "100% Customer Satisfaction" aren't just words - it is the result of a customer-focused approach backed by honesty, integrity, attention-to-detail and team member training. It has led to our continuous growth, and allows Crossfield to provide a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty, Award winning, quality-driven and reliable products that are backed by 24-hour customer service every day of the year. Please see our Energy Auditing website for additional details: http://crossfieldhomeenergy.com/

Offers by Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    ASC Corp Awning Manufacturing Division

We are a local manufacturer of Awnings, canopies, custom porch shades, awning enclosures, screen rooms, retractable and motorized systems and metal roof canopies. We pay attention to every detail and keep in excellent communication with you holding our every promise to satisfy you 100%. Our team has over 20 yrs of professional experience in the industry.

DV Home Innovations

Tired of trying to find a reliable, honest contractor? We offer outstanding customer service and craftsmanship on every job we get hired to do. So whether its interior remodeling work or exterior construction we would love to provide you with our knowledge and expertise. Request a quote today we will get back to you within 12 hours!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Windows, bay, bow and garden windows. Entry doors,Sliding glass doors,storm doors

skylights, roofing, masonary, and electric