J. Ventura Contracting, LLC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

P.O. Box 247

Vestal, NY 13850

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We are a growing, locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of Roofing & Remodeling services, both Interior & Exterior customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced for Superior Quality work, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! Our vision is to help improve the quality of Broome County Homes striving to transform the Southern Tier into a safe and beautiful location for our families to move forward in, while preserving our Historical imprint in the State of New York. Our mission is to provide the highest level of Integrity and Quality to our valued Homeowners....

roofing (23)home remodeling (10)decks & porches (3)woodworking (2)siding companies (2)masonry (2)gutter repair (2)interior painting (1)plumbers (1)flooring (1)electrician (1)drywall (1)

06/21/2021

Joel did a wonderful job. Not only does it look beautiful, he kept in touch with us as to when he would arrive each morning and let us know if there was a delay. He also pondered a humidity problem and arrived at a solution. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Bathtub replacement, painting.

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

03/17/2021

Professional AND personable. Knowledgeable and of quality work-ethic. Work was done quickly and thoroughly.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

12/31/2020

J. Ventura Contracting recently completed work on my roof. It was a large job and I understood going into it, this would be a major roofing project. Joel and his team made the experience easier than I ever imagined. They were easy to work with. and whenever I had a concern, the whole process was explained to me. They guys went beyond my expectations, especially since we had a major snow storm righ...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

10/23/2020

Very quick response to my initial inquiry. They were professional , friendly and got the job done all within an hour of calling them.

Description of Work
roof repair, shingles replacement

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

07/08/2020

Joel and his employees were an absolute joy to do business with. Any time we had questions or concerns they immediately stopped work to address them. When we had a question on something we thought was an issue during the weekend, Joel interrupted his weekend, packed his kids into the car and drove to our house to address the situation !! The quality of work was outstanding, and any time there was ...

Description of Work
New roof and replace parts of soffit.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

01/14/2020

Joel and crew did a great job! This was a total gut job. He totally went above and beyond. He approached the job as if this was his own bathroom. He also gave us the best estimate. Joel is very meticulous and checked often to ensure that we were pleased throughout the entire process. Thank you, J. Ventura Contracting!

Description of Work
Complete Demolition and Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

01/13/2020

I got everything i wanted in this beautiful bathroom remodel. Contractor was very communicative and made my vision come to life

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel complete gut

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

12/08/2019

Joel was very professional, prompt and courteous. He assessed and gave me the best options. He answered my quote request right away and scheduled the work for two days later. I definitely would recommend him for work. Thanks Joel!

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 12/08/2019

09/30/2019

Joel was a pleasure to work with. He handled calls personally and was very knowledgeable with the work he performed. I am extremely happy with the job he and his team did and highly recommend the company. I will definitely call agin when I need any more work done.

Description of Work
roof repair, railing install

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

08/18/2019

Joel was a true professional from day one. He came and did a thorough inspection of our roof. He reviewed with us our options and provided us with information about roofing and the choices we had. He was quick on providing us with an estimate at a fair price. The crew that installed our roof was professional and friendly. When I had questions or concerns they were quick to address them. They insta...

Description of Work
New roof, downspouts reworked and some masonary joints repaired.

Category gutter repair,masonry,roofing

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Residential Roofing & Remodeling - Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, interior & exterior remodeling, Vinyl Siding, Decks, Renovations.

Additions, masonry, concrete stamping,