Harvey Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

Harvey Construction is a family owned and operated business. Specializing in all phases of home remodeling and all of your home improvement needs, and new construction needs! We look forward to servicing you!...

Fire Water Pros

Fire Water Pros. offers Emergency Flood Fire Mold Sewage Damage Clean-up, Water Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation & construction services 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We are on-site within 60 minutes. Our immediate response teams of certified and experienced technicians use the newest up-to-date equipment. We provide all that is required to get you back to normal. Our staff has years of water damage restoration, mold remediation and disaster recovery experience with home owners, management companies, businesses and insurance companies. Even if you are not working with an insurance company, we still can provide the best pricing in the industry for the services that you need., adhere to IICRC standards, and carry certification for cleaning & water damage restoration services. It does not matter if you have a wet carpet from a busted plumbing line, water in the attic from a leaking roof or water in your basement. We have the solution you have been looking for. In the event of an emergency or disaster, it is important to have a reliable source that you can count on.

Abby-Owen Environmental LLC

Abby-Owen Environmental is a locally-owned company run by owner Ed Albright. You can rest easy with our expert residential and commercial building inspection and trust us to handle mold, asbestos, and structural integrity. We are also committed to helping clients maintain the safest indoor air quality. We offer complete mold inspection and asbestos testing services for homes, apartments, and commercial buildings across Central New York. Each inspection is conducted with unmatched attention to detail and consideration. We’ll provide you quality reports, expert advice, and a full range of reconstruction services dealing with all phases of restoration from start to finish. Let us advise you and/or your clients on issues related to mold, asbestos, fire, water, or smoke damage on your project. Trust our 10+ years of experience! New York State Licensed (Mold Assessor & Asbestos Inspector) IICRC Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) IICRC Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) IICRC Odor Control Technician (OCT) Member of the Better Business Bureau®

Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLC

Co-owners Tim Kiefer and Jim Randall bring over 38 years of experience in the building and remodeling business as owners, foremen, production manager, estimating and sales, and design and administrative positions. Let us bring our experience, knowledge, multi-year award winning craftsmanship and professionalism into your home as construction company owners and staff that pride ourselves on integrity, treating your home or place of business as if it were our own. Our goal: Raving Fans! Winner of the Binghamton Press and Sun Bulletin's Reader's Choice Award for Best Home Improvement Contractor for 2016. Follow us on Facebook! Additional phone - (607) 321-1631.

08/07/2016

Several months ago I contacted Chris via phone more than once. Left a message and never called me back. I stopped by and spoke to Chris and told him that he replaced windows and did the window treatments at my mom's house several years ago. I told him that the wind blew the window treatment(flashing) off the house. He asked if I still had it and I said yes. He said he could secure it back on or he...

Description of Work
Window treatment flashing.

Category remodeling,replacement windows

06/22/2016

I've waited to do this review for about 1 year because I wanted to see how the work went thru winter & spring. The work was started 6/24/15 when they started to tear off old siding that we wanted to replace. I told Chris the owner to take particular care to seal everything as much as possible because of the way the wind blows up here during winter. Up to that time I never had any drafts in the hou...

Description of Work
siding/windows

Category siding,replacement windows

08/30/2014

Great. Chris is a complete professional! He's prompt and skilled and is in-tune to all details. He explained things very well and made me aware of choices I had through the process. He left the work area clean and two year slater the work he did is still excellent!

Description of Work
Installed my new entry door

Category remodeling

05/26/2014

Chris showed up and was very through in our original meeting. Said he would have an estimate to us within a week. It took two weeks to receive the estimate. We left a message more than a week ago that we wanted to go through with the job and have yet to hear from him. Very discouraged as we wanted to move forward with this job.

Description of Work
We requested an estimate for siding.

Category remodeling,siding

Just received a check and the signed contract in the mail. Putting this job ahead of other customers who I already have signed contracts from because customer has there house the house on the market and wants to change realtors. So we are in a hurry to get the job done and feel that I am doing everything in my power to accommodate the customer and finish this job in a timely manner.

05/23/2014

Very nice people. Responded quickly. Came out and did a long walk-through of the home. Seemed very knowledgeable, and offered strong ideas. Then, disappeared. Never heard back. No response to contacts, no quote for us to provide lender.

Description of Work
walk-through to quote on a large refinance-to-renovate job

Category remodeling

Home Construction - Additions, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Fire Restoration, Basements, Decks, Home Remodeling, Sunrooms, Concrete, & New Construction.

Check, PayPal