Woods Lock & Door

Founded 1950 • With Angi since May 2010

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Installation of doors and Hardware...

Urgent Locksmith LLC

Urgent Locksmith, LLC was established in New York. The company holds a Locksmith license from New York City Department Consumer Affairs, and specializes in locks, safes, vehicles, and security. ​ We consistently offer reputable security systems to all of our valued customers. High quality locksmith service has been our top priority from the moment we opened our location.

Offers by Urgent Locksmith LLC on Angi
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Offices in Northern NJ, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, Orange, Rockland, Putnam, Ulster, and Dutchess Counties in New York and Fairfield County, CT. We provide garage door service when it’s convenient for you. Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 8 Consecutive years. All phone calls answered 24-7. Weekends available at no extra charge. All technicians are drug and background checked. Cost is determined by the job. Service fees may apply. No extra charge for after-hours service.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi
KsK Garage Doors

KSK Garage Door is one of the renowned and reliable garage door install and repair companies on Long Island. We have been providing quick and effective solutions for residential and commercial garage door issues for a long time. We have a team of experienced and trained garage door technicians to serve any kind of garage door solution. Our professionals use advanced tools and equipment for garage door repair and installation services. Our aim is to ensure the complete satisfaction of the clients. Also, we believe in providing the best quality services at a competitive price. Our professionals provide round the clock services. So, feel free to contact for whenever needed. http://www.kskgaragedoorsny.com

Offers by KsK Garage Doors on Angi

02/12/2020

Very Good looking forward to using him again

Description of Work
New Lock installed

Category locksmith,doors

10/02/2019

I called Jeff at Woods Lock and Door and he promptly came over to give me an estimate. I appreciated receiving a confirmation email and a call that he was on his way. He patiently explained in detail the options and associated costs of all the door related work I needed done. After he gave me a detailed written estimate we scheduled the work. He sent over Don on the scheduled date and time. Don di...

Description of Work
(1) Install exterior door and storm door (2) Install interior door (3) Replace a couple of faulty door knobs (4) Misc repairs on existing doors

09/23/2018

The company responded via Email that they did not do this type of work. From their website it seemed to me that they did.

Description of Work
Repairing a front door that was sticking and not locking

Category doors

[Member Name Removed], I am truly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations of what type of work we do. But in all fairness to give us a poor review seems a bit harsh for just responding to you honestly that we do not do this type of work. Again I apologize. Jeff

09/17/2018

The project went very well. Woods lock and door are consummate professionals. The project was very challenging but they completed it within the timeline specified. I would certainly use them again for other door and lock related projects. They really know their craft.

Description of Work
We had a custom storm door installed, a premium mortised lock set installed on our old door and weather stripping installed.

Category locksmith,doors

02/07/2018

Jeff came and surveyed what needed to be done and gave me a quote which I accepted and he told me it would take a bit of time to get the order (I had custom doors). Once they came in, I got a call and scheduled a day and time for it to be installed. I got a call on that date from the installer (a super great guy who has worked there for a long time) saying that he would be an hour late due to the ...

Description of Work
Replace two doors (including molding) and fix bottom of one door with a new sweeper

Category doors

Installation of doors and hardware

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check