METRO MAID INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2006

No one likes dirt. Unfortunately, in today’s hectic world, finding time to fight grime and messiness is next to impossible. If you’re tired of your messy home but can’t find the time to clean it, call Metro Maid Inc. Since 1998, we have been keeping homes in Nassau County sparkling clean with our expert cleaning services, and we’d like to do the same for you. Ask about promotional items....

Preferred Choice Cleaning Services

Preferred Choice Cleaning Services

Long Islands Premiere Multi Service Exterior Cleaning Company. Fantasic Reviews! Honest, Reliable Great Service. 100% Happiness Guaranteed! Licensed / Insured / Bonded - Residential / Commercial / Free “Drone” roof inspections.Not servicing Shelter Island, East Marion, Fire Island and Orient Point

Offers by Preferred Choice Cleaning Services on Angi

02/20/2019

Great. They were very thorough, professional and efficient. There were some tough areas and they got everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 room apartment

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

02/07/2019

We recently lost our house keeper who was with us for years. We called Cindy who came with two very fine ladies the following day. They gave are home a thorough cleaning. All the ladies were very polite and capable. We were so pleased we have set up the next visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

09/16/2018

Extremely well. Contracted for ongoing periodic cleaning, as I was so pleased with the results. I am very happy with the work and the responsiveness of this company. I feel like I found something I can count on to make my busy life easier! This is a great feeling. This is a great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning and Window Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

07/16/2018

This was the worst experience that I have ever had with a cleaning service. I hired this agency to clean a home for a client and nothing that was promised was delivered. I was and stil lam very upset and dissapointed with how the owner of this company handled everything. I would never use nor recommend this company ever!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of a home

CATEGORY house cleaning

The house need fixing before cleaning for showing open House. Sinks and shower stalls were leaking and water came out from the broken pipes in the basement. The ceiling of the basement's bathroom was broken and cement and debris were on the shower floor. We did to clean the whole house and tried to remove the glue from the wood floor, and removed the mildew on furniture and get rid of the muddy sm...

03/16/2018

The owner brought two women with her to my house, on time, to clean it from top to bottom. They went over the original time estimate but did not charge extra for this and did a very thorough job of cleaning everything. I look forward to using their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my entire house cleaned after letting the previous cleaner go.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Residential and commercial cleaning, house cleaning, apartments, move-in, move-out, deep cleaning or post construction cleaning and more!

Please call or text for a quick response!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover