Brothers Aluminum Corp

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2006

For over 35 years, Brothers Aluminum has been committed to providing our customers with products and services custom tailored to their home remodeling needs. This commitment includes providing free in-home price assessments, 100% financing*, and lifetime warranties on our products. We are not a repair service. We specialize in siding and roofing installation; we cannot accept a repair project. Brothers Aluminum prides itself on its rich history, impeccable reputation (as exemplified by our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau), professionalism, workmanship, and the attention to detail that makes each remodeling project unique. Whether your project calls for energy efficiency, durability, low maintenance, a budget friendly alternative, or a wide range of design and color options, you can trust that we will give your project the one-on-one attention it deserves. Having serviced over 60,000 homes on Long Island and the Tri-State area, it is customer satisfaction that has allowed Brothers Aluminum to expand from a siding company to a full service home remodeler. Today, we proudly offer our extensive knowledge based on decades of experience to ensure the completion of your home makeover project will exceed your every expectation....

GAF Preferred Contractor Badge

+19 more images

siding companies (142)roofing (53)home remodeling (9)masonry (8)gutter repair (36)window replacement (28)door installation (19)home builder (10)concrete repair (10)decks & porches (7)stone & gravel (4)garage doors (3)

09/13/2022

Linda A.

From receiving the estimate, through choosing materials, to scheduling and the completion of the work, was handles in a courteous and professional manner. The crew was respectful, professional, showed up on time and completed the full roof replacement the same day. The whole experience was an extremely positive one. I would highly recommend Brothers Aluminum for any home improvement project. L. Anderson-Pierce 9/12/2002

Description of Work
Full replacement roof and gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 07/08/2022

08/02/2022

Wendy G.

Great. Looks awesome, price was fair, and the installation was very professional. The salesman we had, Mauricio, was excellant.

Description of Work
new front door & screen door

Category concrete repair, doors

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

04/22/2022

estelle Z.

Job was done efficiently and professionally. The only hold up was the weather (April rains) But Mike kept in touch and was very responsive to my texts and phone calls - exactly as it should be when your paying someone. Pricing was fair.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Category concrete repair, roofing

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

02/10/2022

Eric M.

We hired brothers aluminum for our whole house siding and was very pleased with the results. From start to finish, they were accommodating to our requests, took care of small issues that came up and most importantly finished the job on time and on budget. Great experience and will hire again!

Description of Work
Whole House Siding

Category concrete repair, masonry, siding

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

Thank you for the opportunity in working with you. Please keep us in mind for any future work> Thank you again

09/19/2021

Thomas R.

We had brothers aluminum build a front portico on our house, put on a new roof and do all new new siding. It was a true pleasure working with brothers aluminum and especially Ted. The process was very smooth and all the work was fully completed within 2 weeks. Ted was true to his word on everything. We are very specific about the look we like and Ted went out of his way to have his azek crew build beautiful mouldings above the windows and door. I am very detail oriented and quite picky about the work done on my house. Most contractors I can find some flaws in the work, but I have to say the brother's crews are by far the best I have ever seen. Their work is emaculate. I literally could not find one flaw in anything they did, from the portico to the roofing to the siding. And on top of that they clean incredibly after each day, you would have no idea anyone was working on the house that day. They left it spotless. Ted was also a fantastic communicator. Any email I sent was answered within hours, even on weekends. He always made himself available and was there on the days the jobs started to see if we had any questions. I would recommend Brothers Aluminum for any work you are having done on your house, a truly great company!

Description of Work
Portico build, Roof, Siding

Category remodeling, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 09/19/2021

12/08/2020

Darren M.

Brothers Aluminum did a great job installing new, high quality, vinyl siding (Alside), gutters, and a brand new roof (25 year warranty). All of my neighbors were very complimentary of the work and the quality job Brothers did. I dealt with directly with Tim, the President of the company, who answered all of my numerous questions within minutes. He also granted all of my little requests (and there were a bunch) without hesitation. More importantly, Brothers price was very reasonable and they completed the entire job in one week! So if you're looking for a dependable, high quality roof/siding guy, that gives you a really good price, then Brothers Aluminum is definitely the place to go!

Description of Work
Installed new roof, siding, and gutter

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, home builders

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

11/14/2020

P L.

Thank you to Mike and the Brothers team of workers for a fantastic job renovating our house and garage with a new roof, windows, siding and gutters. We had vetted several contractors based upon long-standing professional reputation, materials, workmanship and interviews with them all, and we then went the extra-mile to follow-up on dozens of references. We found that Mike from Brothers was a “head and shoulders” above them all. He is very knowledgeable, fair-minded, patient and generously took the time to answer all of our many questions while sharing with us alternative ideas and clarifying options to consider. He clearly had tremendous concern for the quality and result of the job and he displayed an expert eye for certain aesthetic aspects we were looking for. Although I am typically very guarded in my dealings with contractors, I thoroughly enjoyed working with Mike as he was totally “up-front,” trustworthy, fair-priced and true to his word concerning the work promised and the time-line agreed to. His team of workers were punctual and professional, clearly communicating to us what they would be doing each day; and they cleaned up every day using the dumpster provided. He has one employee, in particular, who supervised the siding and framed the exterior windows and door trim like an artist, creating aluminum molding with decorative trim profiles. The personal attention we received from Mike and his team from Brothers is truly appreciated, not only by us but also by our neighbors up and down our street who rang our bell to give their own compliments. If you want a trusted company with decades of experience that guarantees their work and performs it within budget and on-time, try calling Mike from Brothers Aluminum Corporation.

Description of Work
Roofing, Windows, Siding, Gutters on House and Garage

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

11/01/2020

Darryl W.

I decided to have my roof inspected and replaced (if necessary). I had several companies come look at the roof and I decided on Brothers. After the inspection I was told it had to be replaced and I was given a presentation where I was told everything that would be done, I made a few decisions about materials and colors and gave him a deposit. It took 3 weeks because of other work they were doing and then the weather but they came and took down the roof the first day then came back and put on the new roof on Day 2. They worked nonstop both days and cleaned up the mess before they left. My new roof looks terrific and I am very happy with it. That was the good and now the bad. When I got my estimate ($9500) I was told the only other possible charge was if they had to replace any roof panels. I asked worse case scenario and he said all 65 panels would have to be replaced at $65 each (after 5 free) or $3900. I asked how likely that was and he said that he just completed 2 roofs and hadn't replaced a single panel. So of course 15 minutes after they start he tells me they have to replace all 65 panels. When he came by a few days later for the balance I meant to ask him about my discount but I forgot until after he left. I texted him but my text messages went unanswered until I sent an email to the company and I got a phone call within the hour. I explained that I paid $12,900 after a $500 discount but it should have been a $1,000 discount (website says $1k on projects over $10k). First they said that they gave a $9500 price so the $3900 additional cost doesn't count! Then he changed directions and said that he charged me $65 per panel instead of $75 per panel and when I told him he charged me what he quoted me, he said it could have been $75 per panel. It was obvious that he was going to say whatever he had to say to justify not giving me the discount I was entitled to. Bottom line: Make sure you get all charged and discounts in writing. I was disappointed in how they ignored me for days then gave a poor excuse. I said I would hire them again BUT if I did I would get everything in writing upfront!

Description of Work
New Asphalt Roof

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

hi [Member Name Removed], thank you again for your business. Additional work orders, outside of the original contract, cannot be combined or considered towards the promotional discounting. The promotion must be presented at the initial phase and cannot be combined with other offers. We are grateful you’re keeping us in consideration for future projects and look forward to working with you again.

10/23/2020

Cheona W.

I absolutely LOVED Brothers Aluminum! Every single step with them was easy and hassle free. The owner Teddy is amazing was amazing to work. He answered every question broke down the cost and was really honest and up front about what they were going to do. George came over measured everything I didnt feel rushed to explain what I wanted done he gave helpful suggestions and explained in detail why something would work and why it couldn't. They send an email list if EVERYTHING that you need measurements and all and answer their emails in a timely manner. The guys that came over to handle the job were professional, nice and I wasn't worried about having them in and out the house. (We've had some horror stories with other contractors) They always let you know what they were doing and why. They were so neat as well. Which made me very happy and my husband very happy because I didn't complain. Lol My husband loved the fact that they included everything in the price as well as the dumpster. He was very very happy (like I said horror stories in the past with someone else. Lol To Teddy, George, Pete, Teddy, Fernando and everyone else in the company. Thank you so much. You will definitely be hearing from us again we have a lot more work to do in the house.

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom Renovation

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/07/2020

Eleni B.

Brothers Aluminum came recommended by a friend and from a Facebook Community Group page. I received an estimate by Paul to remodel my home. He took the time and priced out few different products and left us with samples. I felt comfortable and decided to go with this company and I am SOOOO HAPPY! The project was done beautifully and everything from start to finish was absolutely seamless!!

Description of Work
Roofing and Siding

Category roofing, siding, home builders

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Thank you for the opportunity in working with you

09/24/2020

D L.

OVER PROMISE.UNDER DELIVER. RUN!!!! This was by far the worst experience. The ONLY thing they got right was the siding. The sales guy, Jimmy, is like a snake oil salesman who misleads and over promises to get the sale. He also promises all these bells and whistles and when the time comes he finds excuses not to follow through on those promises. A deck that was suppose to take 1 week to build took more than 3 MONTHS....3 MONTHS to complete!! This ruined parts of my children's summer bc they couldn't go out in the yard to play. The staircase had to be rebuilt TWICE because it was not even close to being "built to code". The railing height was well below code and each section was a different height. The railing was also screwed into the empty PVC sleeve/post bc the 4x4 wood post was not inside the PVC sleeve as it should have been. That had to be redone. The staircase had two stringers when it should have been three. Each and every step on the staircase is a different size, and the steps were not centered. There was almost a 2" plus hangover on one side (depending on the step) and 1/4" if that on the other side. The riser on the bottom step was 11 1/2" high on one side initially. Most of the steps have numerous screw holes on each side. Looks like Swiss cheese. My new neighbors and my sister WERE considered using Brothers, but decided to use someone else after the debacle that went on here. I would NEVER use them again. I've already found someone else to re-do our patio which will happen in 2 weeks, and I will be finding someone else to do my 3 bathrooms and kitchen. It will NOT be Brothers!!! Over time they did send a couple guys to fix most of the issues mentioned above, and they sheetrocked a 4'x4' section of an interior wall where an air conditioner was removed which was not part of the contract, BUT this was a terrible experience from start to finish. RUN!

Description of Work
Deck - Siding - Gutters

Category decks, siding, home builders

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Review for Brothers Aluminum Corp - 33 E Merrick Rd, Valley Stream, NY - 38903466

Our focus remains to perform and complete a project to our customer’s full satisfaction. We remained committed throughout the project, we remained receptive to each and every concern and we took the appropriate steps to rectify any issues. We value your business and feedback.

09/10/2020

Carmine D.

Perfect! One day to do the entire job (home and detached garage) of taking off 2 layers of old shingles and installing all of the layers of new materials. Every piece of debris was removed along with every old nail the first day-amazing. The project manager came back again on the second day to just check in with us to see if all was done to our satisfaction. True professionals/ no issues/ totally pleased.

Description of Work
Asphalt roofing with a complete tear down of old roofing layers

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review! We take pride in our quality control and professionalism so we thank you for taking notice. Please keep us in mind again for any future projects, we would love to work with you again.

06/30/2020

Jim C.

Mike from Brothers Aluminum Corp. is great to work with. Even during this pandemic, he was quick to respond to my questions and concerns. The entire job completed a lot quicker than I expected and it was done professionally, clean, and perfect. Thank you Mike!

Description of Work
Siding, windows, patio doors and gutters

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows, home builders

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review! We will pass the message along to Mike as well. These are difficult times that we are working through, thank you for your patience and we hope to work with you again in the future!

06/16/2020

Constantine V.

What can I say.....Exceptional......while I have used Brothers before to side my house, I called upon their expertise for a total roof replacement that was required.....my exceptional experience began with meeting again with Teddy.......a finer and more honest contractor and gentleman I have never met......in this day and age when men of their word are a rare exception, Teddy exemplified honesty and being a man of his word.....what was expected to have been a rather easy roof replacement unexpectedly turned into a job requiring the replacement of all the plywood of the old roof and the placement of approximately a dozen rafters to straighten a sagging roof......while Teddy made the economic impact of such a surprise most palatable, his workers headed by the foreman Orlando , a master carpenter and roofer, made the work process seamless along with the assistance of a second foreman who assisted , Stelios.......the entire job was masterfully completed in a full day and 1/4.....not only was the work masterful but the cleanup impeccable......just waiting for the excellent job done to be literally capped off by the gutter guy who is expected shortly........the timing of all the work including delivery and take away of the first dumpster and the delivery of a second dumper, along with the expected arrival of the gutter guy is like a well choreographed exercise supervised by Teddy himself........a most highly recommended contractor.........

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate that you called us again when needing additional work on your home. Teddy sure is great and we are glad that we once again met your expectations during the project and we hope to work with you again in the future. Customer Care Manager

03/21/2020

Xiaojun W.

The Brothers crew did a fantastic job replacing the siding of our house. They paid attention to all the details and everything came out beautifully. The sales person Jimmy was very patient when explaining all the options and gave us very good discount. He also came to check on the work almost every day. We are very happy that we hired Brothers!

Description of Work
Replace Siding

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

We're so happy that you feel this way! We showed your review to Jimmy and he is grateful for it. Thank you so much. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact Jimmy. Enjoy your home's new look in in good health. George D. Customer Care Manager

01/29/2020

Lizbeth R.

My husband and I were looking to change the siding on our house. we found the company the company Brothers and made an appointment with Ted. He came and helped us decide what was best for us. He is very professional and listened to our needs. When they changed the siding, the result was beyond my expectations.I highly recommend Brothers if you are planning on changing your siding. Lizbeth and Juan from Yonkers.

Description of Work
Siding changed

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

Review for Brothers Aluminum Corp - 33 E Merrick Rd, Valley Stream, NY - 38355876

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it. Enjoy your home's new look in good health. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. George D. Customer Care Manager

01/10/2020

marvin C.

It went ok. Minor corrections were needed and done for the most part after several phone calls. However no follow up was done to see if everything was corrected.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for leaving us a review and pointing out some areas of growth for us. I will take this to the owners and make sure that we improve in our follow up. We appreciate your satisfaction and hope you enjoy your new roof in good health. George D. Customer Care Manager

11/08/2019

Charlotte C.

The crew came. the workers were all very nice. they were fast too, finished the job in two days.

Description of Work
Siding

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad that you appreciate the efficiency of our craftsmen. Enjoy your home's new look in good health. George D. Customer Care Manager

11/08/2019

Justin F.

Fantastic craftsmanship as well as superb customer service. I would highly recommend Brothers for any and all of your home improvement needs!

Description of Work
Siding

Category concrete repair, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

Review for Brothers Aluminum Corp - 33 E Merrick Rd, Valley Stream, NY - 38221926

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it! Enjoy your home's new look in good health. George D. Customer Care Manager

08/19/2019

Eric T.

I'm very satisfied with the new vinyl siding Brother's installed on my residence. great price, job completed when promised, professional crew, very clean and neat. I would definitely hire Brother's for future home projects. 5 stars

Description of Work
Vinyl Siding

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Always a pleasure to help you. Enjoy your home's new look in good health.

06/22/2019

Monika M.

Our initial appointment with the sales person went well. We were looking to re-side our home, install a new portico and also add some decorative peeks to the roof line, as well as replace our front walkway. The project would approximately run $75,000- 100,000+ Chris spent over an hour with my husband and I. We communicated that we are looking to start the job as soon as possible. He promised to have the quote/ proposal to us within a few days. And this is where they fallen short. It has been two weeks, we did not receive the quote, neither a phone call to let us know the timeframe. We called the office and left messages , never heard back. Very unprofessional. They have wasted our valuable time as we relied on previous reviews, but they have not lived up to even the lowest expectations. Do not waste your time. Approximate cost $100,000.00

Description of Work
Siding, portico , peeks and masonry

Category masonry, siding

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you feel like we wasted your time. Unfortunately, there are certain situations that are outside of our control which can lead to a delay in providing you with an estimate. I assure you that we value your time as well as everyone else we meet with. I reached out to Kris about this situation. Kris said that he gave your husband a preliminary estimate but could not give exact figures because you were unsure about the sizes and number of roof peaks and that adding those would require permits. Until the permits are approved we cannot quote without plans from an architect and the permits from the municipality. Kris was waiting for you to get back to us about the permits. I encourage you to reach out to Kris again, if you would be so inclined to give us another chance. Kris would be glad to go over everything with you once more and point you in the right direction for getting your permits for the peak work.

06/13/2019

John C.

Great! No issues. Great work. 2nd time using Brothers. Highly recommend them. Work was completed on time. Easy to contact for any questions. Great family business!

Description of Work
Siding on cabana