Myers Custom Carpentry & General Contracting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2010

Super Service Award Winner for 2015: David L. Myers & Myers Custom Carpentry is a fine woodworking and general contracting business. Our distinction is in custom woodworking with special attention to the details. We have been in business since 1990 and tackle all kinds of construction jobs specializing in finish work and custom renovations. Many services include custom bookcases, cabinet installations, crown moldings, trim, remodeling and decks....

Sean P Commerford Jr. Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in interior and exterior painting; residential and commercial, wall paper removal, decorative finishes. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Sean P Commerford Jr. Painting on Angi
Noble Electric

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your electrical services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

TEKTON CONSTRUCTION, LLC

Tekton Construction LLC is a company built on trust right here in CNY. We uphold the trust and integrity needed to treat you and your home with the respect you deserve. From the foundation to the roof our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We achieve this through the highest level of craftsmanship, attention to detail and effective communication with our clients. Tekton is fully insured & accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

08/23/2017

He came and took the measurements and even gave me a price for part of the job which I was agreeable to. Then he put me off for a month, then another month, then told me to get another estimate because he would not be able to do the job. I wasted June, July and most of August before he admitted he could not do the job;

Description of Work
I needed a front picture window replaced and a front porch replaced and 3 basement windows replaced.

Category decks,replacement windows

04/10/2017

I called for an estimate and He came out with in a couple days. He told me I would hear back with a quote in a couple days. Over 2 weeks go by and I called him. Dave was happy I called him he lost my number. Quote was perfect and he was going to call me in 2-3 days to set up a start date. Never called me back.

Description of Work
Touching up some walls and making a pass through in a wall.

Category remodeling

08/04/2016

Excellent service. Arrived on time, performed requested job, and cleaned up afterwards. Price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Countertop removal & cabinet leveling

Category remodeling

Thank you for the review. We look forward to working for you again in the future. Happy customers make us happy.

08/14/2015

Dave built a 16' x 24' deck using Trex Composite Decking. He did it in the time frame that he had promised and with quality workmanship. It turned out beautiful and we would highly recommend Dave and will use him again for other projects.

Description of Work
Built a deck.

Category decks,woodworking

Thanks for giving such a rave review. We are happy that you were pleased with the outcome. It really does transform your back yard space. We love when a plan comes together :)

08/07/2015

A careful, punctual, and friendly worker, he is clearly proud of his craft. He is willing to put in long hours in order to complete the work on time. We had to wait about a month for him to come to work but the wait was well worth the time.

Description of Work
installed six doors, painted the doors, installed sills and framing, purchased and delivered all the doors.

Category remodeling,interior painters,doors

So glad you are happy with the results. We look forward to coming back and tackling the rest of the projects you are looking at completing.

Carpentry, custom woodworking, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, windows, doors, custom fireplace mantles, bookshelves, trim, window seats, cabinets, restorations & renovations.

Roofing or plumbing repairs. Exterior painting.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover