J's Painting

With Angi since October 2008

JT's Contracting

We provide quality and affordable contracting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

Dale Randall Contracting

We are Roofing contracting company. We have been in business over 20 years and we do more than just roofing. We do everything from your basement to your roof

Elite Professional Painting

My name is Mikki, I am a mother of 4 children, as well as the owner of Elite Professional Painting. We are a family owned and operated company since 2009. My Husband Bruce has painting experience dating back to 2000, specializing in all aspects of painting & special finishes. We understand everyone has a budget and we do everything possible to help you stay within that budget. Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/07/2015

Lynn B.

Estimate went very well. Showed me proof of insurance. Were prompt and courteous. I believe I got my money's worth and then some. They completed the job on schedule and gave me receipts for all paint/stain. They work very quickly, as I believe volume makes up for their lower estimates. The final bill was exactly as estimated with the exception of the paint, but that wasn't far off. I understood that, as they can't possibly estimate the exact amount of paint needed. I would use them in the future without hesitation. I'm a perfectionist, so I can't give anyone an A for quality, but they were extremely close.

Description of Work
Cleaned exterior of house, painted stucco home, trim and stained cedar shakes at top of home.

05/03/2014

Robert R.

I called them a few weeks ago for an estimate. They were here the very next day and provided a very reasonable estimate that I accepted. They agreed to do the work within a few weeks. They called me a couple of weeks later to schedule the work for the following week. They came to my home at 8:15 am as agreed and were done by 4:15 pm. I am very very pleased with the painting they did. They did perfect work and were very professional. They did exactly what we agreed to. I give them my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Painted approximately 1600 ft. of ceilings and fixed cracks where necessary.

10/30/2013

Cynthia B.

The estimate was done by former owner Joe and he was responsive to the request for estimate. He actually made 2 calls to the home to satisfy customer. Workers were professional and cleaned everything up when done, including rehanging shades and all blinds. I would recommend them for their work and teamwork amongst the painters. Very organized and able to work around the customers needs.

Description of Work
paint entire interior of home

Category interior painters

10/29/2012

carolyn M.

They were very responsive with the estimate & then the actual job. All work was finished in one day.

Description of Work
painted all trim & garage door

02/09/2012

carolyn M.

It went very well. all work was completed in one day.

Description of Work
painted the trim & garage door

11/01/2011

Kim S.

They were wonderful. If I have to have anymore painting done, I would definitely have them again. I’d had other painters come and they were horrible. When I called them back they came and fixed one wall. They were going to come back to fix another room, but they never did. The first room that they redid was just as bad and they never came back or called about the second room. I never called them back and followed up. They were paid in full too. I think they take advantage of women. I didn’t cripple with them about the price either. The 2 gentlemen that came here from J’S Painting were wonderful. The house was neat when I came home. I left my door unlocked. I trusted them completely. They were neat, polite and qualified. I don’t know about the price because I didn’t get any other estimate. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used the services of J'S Painting in November or December 2010. They had to fix up a bathtub and I also had them remove 3 rooms of wallpaper and paint for me.

Category interior painters

08/03/2011

carolyn M.

In April, Joe returned my initial call promptly and then came over the next day to provide an estimate. We agreed on a price. He said it would be a few months depending on weather. He called on 8/1 to schedule the job for 8/3. The work was completed in 6hrs and is great. One of the painters called tonight to make sure I was satisfied, which I was!

Description of Work
all trim & soffit scraped and painted; garage door painted

05/11/2011

John D.

We own a 200 year old, two-story colonial home that is mostly aluminum sided with some wood trim, a porch, and a mix of aluminum and wood windows, and wooden exterior doors. The house is white and we replaced the roof last year which removed a lot of old metal flashing that had caused rust stains on several sides of the house. The house needed new painting and we wanted to stay with the traditional white. We called J's Painting based on a personal referral and previous reviews in Angie's List. Joe set an appointment with us within two days and he showed up on time, did a complete walk-around while we discussed details. He wrote up an estimate, which he left with us, and after talking to a couple of other contractors we decided to go with J's, primarily because of the earlier referral and his price was comparable to the others. The weather was very cold and rainy at the time and Joe promised the job would be done as soon as weather permitted. As soon as the weather cleared the two-man crew was on the job. It took about 10 days, mostly due to weather-related interruptions. When the painters were able to work they were very fast, very professional, and very polite. They painted two coats over the entire house, and three coats in areas where it was needed. All the wood doors and windows were scraped clean, then primed, then painted. The top coat over the entire house was brushed on, not sprayed or rolled. The results were excellent and they were very careful not to get paint on any of our stonework (which we have a lot), shrubs, windows, or roof. They cleaned up completely when they were done, removing all of their empty cans and rags.

Description of Work
Complete exterior of house painted, including all aluminum siding, exterior wood doors, garage doors, and windows.

03/23/2011

joel Z.

Joe was very responsive to our request for an estimate. He was flexible in arranging time to come to the house. He described exactly what he would be doing in a detailed quote. We picked the colors and he picked up the paints at Urbaniks. They completed the work in a timely manner and kept the rooms neat and clean during thier time in the house. The two individuals doing most of the work (along with Joe) were professional at all times and did a great job. We have used them to paint the exterior of two houses and would recommend them for any painting project. Make sure you pay for top dollar paint. It is not to smart to pay a couple thousand for work and save 200 on paint.

Description of Work
We had 4 rooms and a central hall painted upstairs and down

Category house painters,interior painters

10/28/2010

Richard L.

This was the second time I used them. They are punctual for both the estimate and the job. They bring a full team so the painting goes quickly. They do a good job overall. Just wished that the paint lasted longer but the paint store says the paint lasts as long as expected. There were a few small splatters on sidewalk but otherwise they are neater than I am when I paint.

Description of Work
exterior painting of house

Category house painters

Interior and exterior painting, wallpaper, wallpaper removal, and aluminum siding.

ask for details