FRUEHAUF ASSOCIATES INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

66 Fenwick Rd. 66 Fenwick Rd.

Tonawanda, NY 14150

Fruehauf Associates is a full-service general contractor and remodeling company....

07/02/2020

Dan H.

Excellent!! A tree crushed a large portion my roof during a wind storm. After calling several contractors to no avail I was referred to Fruehauf Associates. Scott and company went out of their way to repair my roof. Took care of the necessary permits. They worked with insurance company and us to get the financial issues solved. The actual reconstruction is better than original structurally. Their work blends into the original structure perfectly. I can’t express my appreciation for the work they all put into helping my wife and I get our house back together. If you want a superior, stress free experience Scott and his people are the ones to get it done.

Description of Work
Repair roof damage to a large portion of roof

Category garage builders, home builders

10/20/2017

Hatha B.

Do not use Fruehauf Associates if you want to get your project done. He doesn't get back to you and doesn't show up to do the job and his estimate was high. I contacted Scott about installing the door June 6, he said he was 6-8 weeks out and would put me on the schedule. July 2 he looked at the job, July 11 he sent an estimate, we approved the estimate and asked him to start the project. August 22, he said, "I'll be there mid next week." October 20, still haven't heard from him. Since then we have gotten other quotes for much less.

Description of Work
We needed a patio door installed.

Category home builders

08/28/2012

Timothy R.

WOW, All I can say is loosers. First the son doesn't show up for estimate, calls me up to say sorry and set up another date.I say right now as I took off work early to be here for the estimate you never showed for.He was reluctant but agreed. DAD GET THIS KID DOING SOMETHING ELSE, HE IS NOT COMITTED TO YOUR CAUSE.Then after he shows and says he will send me an estimate. That takes longer than agreed.Then after I agree to a price that was a little HIGH. I never get a contract sent to me to sign and send deposit.I will do the work myself dispite the fact I am having trouble with my left shoulder.This was a trial job, for extensive work the wife and I want done in 2013. Myself or family members won't call these guys ever again and you would be smart not to either.

Description of Work
Just an estimate.

Category home builders

Magic Stone General Contracting

Magic Stone is open for the new season, the fastest way to reach us is to call our office directly at 716-775-5836 we would be happy to schedule your estimate. Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 18 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates to homeowners. Over 30 Years of Experience in the Masonry Repair & Restoration Industry and learned our trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

JMW Builders

Solid reputation build on trust and years of experience! We offer an array of services! No job to big for us to handle! Family owned and operated since 2012. So Many happy homeowners and completed projects across Western N Y Call us now 7163802611

Handyman Extraordinaire

Family owned and operated for 7 years. With over 25 years of experience in the home remodel and repair industry. We pride ourselves on customer service and quality of work. You can feel comfortable that your handyman project will be dealt with professionally and with care. Mike will be onsite to coordinate your project and to see the project through to completion.

Check, PayPal

Fruehauf Associates, Inc was founded in 1980 and continues to be the premier remodeling and renovations company in the greater Buffalo area. We specialize in kitchen and bath renovations, additions, and historical restorations. Our handyman division can handle all of your small jobs including plaster/drywall repair, shelving, window and door work, and interior and exterior trim.