Carruba Collision

With Angi since June 2006

09/03/2016

This was probably the easiest and fastest I ever turned in a car for repair. I went to my insurance adjuster, who was next door to Carruba Collision. My insurance agency and Carruba had a rental car waiting for me. The car rental was next door to my insurance agency. I turned the car in on Tuesday afternoon and got a call the following Friday that my car was ready for pickup. I couldn't believe it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired damage that resulted from backing up into and side swiping a concrete post. The RT rear quarter panel was dented, and scratched. RT tail lamp assy. was damaged. and bumper cover was damaged. Carruba made all the repairs, matched the paint perfectly, washed the car, and cleaned up the interior.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

03/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a small accident with my car, they were trusted by the insurance company, so no adjuster had to visit me. They told me everything that was going to happen, talked to the insurance company, helped me with a rental, and kept me informed on the state of my car. They did a lovely job on the paint, and they even vacuumed the inside of the car. It honestly looked new.

CATEGORY auto body repair

02/12/2016

CATEGORY auto body repair

02/01/2015

Husband hit deer on way to clinic. Called the insurance agent, contacted Carubba, took car in -- they fixed it within 2 weeks (special parts required for foreign car). They did a wonderful job! They listen to you, provide the services you request, notify you prior to repair of any additional concerns, and perform the work in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After car/deer collision, they fixed our car beautifully. Polite, professional, timely, and conscientious! Love them. This is the 2nd time I've used their services.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

12/23/2014

I received an estimate that was comparable to other collision shops. This shop has certified Honda technicians. The estimate repair was explained to me in detail. I was able to schedule the repair within a few days of the estimate. The car was ready when promised. It looks like new, which was important since the car was only two months old.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and painted small dent in area just above driver side rear tire.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

Replace Auto Glass, Collision and Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Cleaning Car Interior, Glass, Safe Driving Class, Auto Painting, Shops, Honda Auto Body Repair, Auto Repair Coupons, Used Car Auto Sale.

Yes ask for more details