A TOUCH OF HEAVEN PAINTING INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2010

3.7

My company offers great services to all customers. Our goal is to take care of the customers need and wants in a professional and affordable manor. We have great recommendations. Myself as the business owner is on the job site from start to finish. We have non-smoking employees...

Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc

Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc

Wing Painting & Wallpapering is a full service professional contractor. We are fully insured and have been in business since 1976, serving Buffalo and the Western New York area. We accept all major credit cards. Special care and attention given to protect all floors and personal property. Additional email - wingptg@verizon.net.

Offers by Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc on Angi

08/13/2017

Painter brought his kids to my home unannounced while no one was home never came back toclean up took the money and ran

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

10/29/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a great job removing rooms full of wallpaper to prepare for painting. They painted walls, bookcases, window frames, doors, woodwork and ceilings. The finished job was very good although there were a few times my daughter had to discuss some details about painting the bookcases and finishing the job in a timely manner - it was a very big job and they were anxious to move in. Their price was very reasonable compared to most of the other painters who gave estimates.

CATEGORY decks,wallpaper removal,interior painters

08/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dennis at a Touch of Heaven was great. He always kept me update on their progress and made sure I was fully happy with the service before he left. I had a tight timeline as we are selling the house and even when some unexpected problems occurred with wallpaper removal, they stayed working late hours to make sure the job was done when I needed it. All of the workers were nice, polite and made sure I was satisfied with the work they were doing. I am really happy with the work and would recommend them highly to anyone needed painting work done.

CATEGORY decks

We do light commercial interior and exterior painting. Also the same with residential. Other services are offered as well.