A-1 Concrete Leveling

With Angi since May 2010

PO Box 806

Tonawanda, NY 14151

Additional phone - (716) 832-0765. Additional contact name - Pete.

11/13/2017

Laurie K.

Very professional organization that did a good job quickly.

Description of Work
Corrected slanting walkway up to house and caulked hole under front steps.

10/04/2017

Rutao Y.

Very nicely done.

Description of Work
Leveled 3 slabs of concrete on the driveway next to the garage.

06/22/2015

Daniel K.

Description of Work
Raised patio slab, garage floor slab. several driveway slabs

05/18/2015

Bob V.

They did a great job and offered a 2 year guarantee. They're actually coming out 5/19 to check out the pieces that have resettled to lift them up again and also look at new pieces I'd like to have done.

Description of Work
Pulled up concrete pieces

07/16/2014

deb B.

Professional from start to finish. peter responded promptly to my request for an estimate and very patiently answered all of my questions- and I had many. He was very honest, even telling me that I had was one very bad section that he could not guarantee could be leveled without breaking apart. It was a pleasure speaking with Angela, who handled phone calls. The men that came and did the work were also very pleasant and professional! The entire driveway came out great! I still can't believe that my driveway is level! It saved me from having to pay approx $9,00.00to pour a new driveway!

Description of Work
Leveled concrete driveway. My driveway was a mess. It had dropped 3 inches from the garage level. there were many slabs that had sunk and most of it was uneven. I even had a "swimming pool" in the middle of my driveway when it rained.

10/24/2013

Glenn F.

Great job. The visit for an estimate and the scheduling of the work were both prompt. The workers arrived early to do the work and were very concientious. Work was done as requested. Very satisfied at this point.

Description of Work
Leveled concrete steps and sidewalk slabs approaching steps.

09/03/2013

Steve Z.

Quote was provided promptly along with a detailed explanation of what was going to be done and how things would look after the job was done. Job was scheduled quickly (within about a week of quote). Work was completed quickly (around 2 hours) and as I expected. On the same day, Pete (local owner who gave the quote) came by to check on the work and my satisfaction. I've given a B grade for professionalism for two reasons: (1) On the day of the job the workers were supposed to call me 15 minutes before they arrived so that I could meet them at home. Unfortunately they didn't do this and I had to enlist my daughter to show contractor where electricity and water were available. (2) The workers through some excess cement clomps onto my landscaping/front lawn; it has since dissolved in the rain but it seemed a tad unprofessional to me. Overall I'd recommend (and am recommending) this service to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Provider raised a sunken concrete slab up about 8" to it's original position

06/03/2013

Anne K.

Description of Work
Several sidewalk blocks in front of my house had lifted over time caused by tree roots. Fortunately none were cracked. There was about a 3" vertical separation between blocks and some tilting from side to side. A-1 quoted the job in a thorough and efficient manner. Work was promised for 2 weeks out and they proved to be very timely. The crew required electricity and water hook up. They showed up on time and completed the job within the 2 hour estimate. The process includes drilling a couple strategically placed holes in the existing block and injecting a concrete mixture to raise blocks as necessary. The result is a smooth slight incline, plateau and slight decline. The uneven blocks are eliminated, thus bringing the walkway back not town code. My walk is again safe, and for a reasonable price. I highly recommend this process as it is affordable and efficient. While it may not be right for every application, I would strongly recommend obtaining a proposal at the very least.

04/05/2013

Christine H.

I contacted A-! Concrete Leveling for a quote in July of 2012, contemplating a ton of renovation to be done on my home once I could get the place refinanced. The refinance came through in October/November, too late for this outdoor work to start, so I contacted Peter in early 2013 to accept the quote for work 'when the season breaks.' They scheduled work for the very beginning of April, which was colder than expected, but the crew arrived on time and begin the process Peter never failed to respond to my emails, and offered advice regarding post-leveling landscaping.. They drilled holes in each of the affected pads, and, under pressure, drove a cement (or cement-like) compound underneath the slabs, raising them back to their original height. This was 4 - 6and quot; higher, so you can imagine how dangerous and out-of-code they were. Owing to this height differential, the crew had to refill their truck with compound 3 times over 2 days. The final step was to refill the drilled holes, and wash down the slabs thoroughly. I could not have been more pleased with the result, and the crew Peter sent out was polite, industrious and quite capable ot handling the vagaries that plague such work. I should mention that my initial thought on this repair was that I would have to remove and replace the concrete, the cost of which would easily have been multiples of what I paid for this process. Well worth the research I did into alternatives and into A-1.

Description of Work
A-! Concrete Leveling raised up several pads of concrete that make up my backyard patio, and sidewalking that had sunk due to settling over the past 26 years.

10/05/2012

Robert A.

I didn't even get to first base with this company.

Description of Work
I wanted to get an estimate for a project. I tried the email that they had on their website and it came back as undeliverable. I tried their esimate form on their website and it had an error message that the PHP script had problems with mail. I called them and all I got was a "hello" and the phone hung up. email =greater than contact@a1-concreteleveling.com estimate form - http://www.a1concreteraising.com/contact.html Phone - 800-574-6511 and selected New York (1)

08/26/2010

Marian D.

It went great. They arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner. I'm satisfied with their services.

Description of Work
They lifted my concrete steps and part of my driveway.

05/20/2010

Harold A.

Job: driveay was sinking w/ tilt towards garage floor, so that rainwater was funneled into the house foundation. Clearly, the 3 slabs adjacent to the garage floor needed leveling. Evaluation and Estimate: Nicole, very personable and well schooled in what her and husband Pete could do for my type of problem. Explained many facets of problem and solution (3 concrete companies had refused to do the job unless they completely replaced the entire driveway for ~$3,500-$5,000 but no guarantee that these slabs would re-sink). Work: Pete and his 2-man crew arrived, Pete explained everything again carefully, listened to my questions and answered them. Got to work immediately and finished in about an hour. Good. Price was exactly as on estimate. And 5% was taken off for paying (by check) as they finished. They will return in 2 wks to caulk all adjacent separation (expansion) cracks. Good: as of now, 2 days after the job, the leveling appears to be excellent. Not so good but acceptable to me: Changed date of job -with my agreement- to 1 day earlier than in contract. But all afternoon I was repeatedly called to say 'They're coming soon (etc.)'. They finally arrived (around 6pm) but they did the job well and blazingly fast. In my experience, exact timing of arrival is mythical for any concrete-related contractor. Yes, I would hire them for this kind of work in the future and I heartily endorse them.

Description of Work
Report Date: 5/20/2010 Was Work Done?: YES More weight is given to a report where work has been completed. Hire Again?: YES App. Cost: $700 Home Build Year: 1998

Quality Concrete

With over 19 years of experience, delivering a quality product at an affordable price is our goal. We're fully licensed, insured and everything is done properly from start to finish. Finding a cheaper quote is always possible, but the work speaks for itself! We proudly serve all of Western NY. Our jobs vary from anything small to anything large! We pride ourselves on a safe, clean workspace, and a quality job. All of our customers are kept up to date on progress each step of the way. We encourage questions at any time to ensure the complete customer's satisfaction. Here are some of the areas we specialize in: Driveways Patios Pads Slabs Sidewalks Decorative/Stamp Exposed Aggregate Basement Floors Concrete Repair Power wash & Sealing There is no job too big or small. We get jobs done efficiently! We offer *FREE* estimates, with zero obligation! Please call or text 716-228-5986 or text 716-343-0347, or email us at Qualityconcretewny@gmail.com Also contact us through our website at www.qualityconcretewny.com

2022 Super Service Award