QUALITY HOME CLEANING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2007

4.4

15 years experience...

We started CNY Cleaning & Maintenance here locally in Syracuse NY in 2020 during the destructive & novel Corona Virus Pandemic. We saw an opportunity to make a difference & improve the cleanliness within our local communities & it's surrounding areas by offering competitive pricing for residential & commercial cleaning as well as other property services. We look forward to consistently amaze our customer's expectations & provide only the best service to Central New York. Satisfaction guaranteed or we'll come back and correct any problems completely free of charge!

WE ARE A SMALL CLEANING SERVICE WITH 8 EMPLOYEES. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 2006 AND ARE SLOWLY AND STEADILY EXPANDING. WE ARE CURRENTLY SERVICING THE MAJORITY OF CAYUGA, ONONDAGA, AND OSWEGO COUNTIES. WE ARE FULLY INSURED AND ACCREDITED WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. ALL SUPPLIES NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE JOB(EXCEPT SURFACE SPECIFIC CLEANERS AND/OR PERSONAL PREFERENCES) ARE PROVIDED BY HOUSEKEEPING SOLUTIONS. OUR RATES ARE $45.00/HOUR/PERSON PLUS 8% SALES TAX.

01/09/2018

Very well. They came promptly and cleaned thoroughly. Very professional and easy to deal with.

Description of Work
I needed an apartment cleaned between tenants.

09/16/2015

07/27/2014

We used them for years but then our main cleaning team got changed and we decided to go back to cleaning ourselves.

Description of Work
Cleaned upstairs and main floor.

05/01/2012

They do a very good job. My husband pays them, so I'm not sure about the price.

Description of Work
We use Quality Home Cleaning for house keeping services. They were here a couple of weeks ago.

08/16/2010

I’ve always said you don’t have to be done in 2 -3 hours; I want every window sill done, every corner vacuumed. I was very surprised to hear they were done in 2 ½ hours and unfortunately I was not here at the time. They just did not do a good job. I did call and say I was very disappointed with their level of service. I reminded them that I was specific in saying I needed a thorough housecleaning....

Description of Work
I keep my house up, but in the spring and fall I like a thorough cleaning. I called them for this.

Category house cleaning

CLEANING BATHROOM SURFACES, FLOORS, FIXTURES, & MIRRORS. CLEANING KITCHEN COUNTERS, INSIDE MICROWAVES, APPLIANCE SURFACES, FLOORS, & SINKS. VACUUMING CARPETS & FLOORS. MOPPING VINYL & TILED FLOORS. DUSTING BASEBOARDS, SILLS, DÉCOR, & FURNISHINGS. SPOT CLEANING TO REMOVE FINGERPRINTS & SMUDGES.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check