Pioneer Masonry

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2010

Concrete Brick,Block and Site work....

CNY PowerWashing

CNY PowerWashing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We use only top of line equipment and products. Working with just about any surface no job it too big or too small for CNY PowerWashing!

TEKTON CONSTRUCTION, LLC

Tekton Construction LLC is a company built on trust right here in CNY. We uphold the trust and integrity needed to treat you and your home with the respect you deserve. From the foundation to the roof our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We achieve this through the highest level of craftsmanship, attention to detail and effective communication with our clients. Tekton is fully insured & accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

Haskell concrete construction inc

Hi we are Haskell concrete construction inc. We specialize in helping you get that new concrete patio, pole barn floors, garage floors, driveway, sidewalks, deceive stampcrete , colored concrete or just want a one of a kind concrete countertop. Or anything to do with concrete. At Haskell concrete construction inc we have been in the masonry field for over 25 years. Since 2008 I have started off on my own for now 13 years and I have the amazing drive to bring you the most specifically and beautiful concrete projects. At a always lowest cost. I love to help people out and stay busy. Me and my family love want we do. Call today for a free estimate and let Haskell concrete construction inc help you out.

05/22/2020

Stamp Crete patio He quoted me a price for a specific size patio and I was pleased with that but then after discussing it with the wife we decided that it was way too much way too big I wanted to cut the size by 118 ft.² not that much in comparison he said he would come back out when the three of us could get together and remeasure a week went by didn’t hear from them I contacted him he sounded as though he were still going to come out and remeasure five minutes later he called back and said that he had enough work and he didn’t need a job like mine that he had bad feelings about it and drop me like a bad habitThought that was very unprofessional I thought that was a poor way to do business and have since found another contractor that I’m very happy with

Description of Work
Stamp Crete patio

Category garage builders

I didn't want to work with [Member Name Removed]. I chose not to. seeing that he gave me an f and I didn't even complete any work whatsoever with him it seems like I made the right decision.

09/14/2019

It was good! They're professional and friendly. They gave me a quote and they're quick to schedule the work and completed it.

Description of Work
They did my garage floor.

09/14/2018

May of 16 had concrete driveway installed, after the first winter holes appeared in the driveway. I contacted John and he said he drove buy and it looked fine to him...I sent him pictures but nothing was done. each year the driveway looks worse. I again contacted John and all he said is he does not guarantee his work and it must have been a bad batch............beware

Description of Work
new concrete driveway installed

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

07/10/2017

We called for an estimate to rip up the concrete around our pool and pour new. He said he would come by and do the estimate. We called two times after that with no response. Therefore we didn't know he had stopped by or not. The 4th time we called, he said he would never get out there, that he was too busy. For that response, we waited a month! He could have told us that on day one and we could have moved on with this project.

Description of Work
Concrete ripped up around pool and replaced.

Category concrete repair

I apologise. I can't take care of everyone. I can't keep up with the volume of phone calls. The only important project is the project we are on. Good luck with your project. John 315-458-4129

04/13/2017

Im very pleased with the job they did. John (the business owner) works right along with his employees, making sure everything is done perfectly. Showed up on time and did a great job. Very professional. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
front steps and walkway removed and replaced

04/12/2017

It took a long time because the city gas line to my house was mixed into the tree root system. He worked with National Grid to get it done safely but had to wait for NG time.

Description of Work
front sidewalk in Syracuse city- he applied for the permit - he had to remove the old sidewalk and remove the root system of a very large tree before he could replace the side walk.

12/11/2016

Pioneer Masonry removed the step from porch and even out the steps height so they were both the same height (original steps were not the same height) and replaced a portion of the top step. This was all done within a day and they were very professional. I would definite recommend them and hire them again if I had a need for their services.

Description of Work
Problem: slate pieces on porch steps were chipping off and a gap between steps and porch.

Category masonry

09/22/2016

John came out to our home and gave us an estimate within a half hour of our initial phone call. I had checked around, and the price he bid seemed reasonable. His crew started work the very next morning, ripping out the old floor, disposing of it, and prepping the ground for the new floor. They also stabilized and repositioned a couple of places where the walls had started to bulge out. They poured the concrete on Day 2, and on Day 3, came back and cut the expansion joints. John kept us appraised of the work throughout Days 1 and 2. The crew was hardworking, respectful, and skilled. I would not use anyone else for future concrete work. The only downside was that our asphalt driveway did take a little bit of a hit from the weight of the concrete truck. Alas.

Description of Work
We needed to have a badly deteriorating asphalt 2-car garage floor removed and replaced with concrete.

08/29/2016

Outstanding! I highly recommend John Burgen/Pioneer Masonry for any and all Masonry related work.

Description of Work
Repair to part of my front steps.

06/14/2016

John came out quickly to do an estimate. It took a while to set up a time due to the time of year and unpredictable weather but once we were able to, the job was performed quickly and efficiently. They were responsive to a last minute modification in patio size and made sure the job was done to my satisfaction. The work looks even better than I had hoped and price was very fair.

Description of Work
Concrete stoop, walkway and patio

Concrete & Masonry Work