We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

MRW Services of Syracuse

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2018

3393 Stiles Rd

Syracuse, NY 13209

You will be glad that we were there. This motto is pulled from the poem that guides our work every day as shown below. We are a small owner-operated general construction company. Our staff have various specialties that allow us to perform many tasks; in fact two of the group are capable of building
Water Damage Restoration project
Water Damage Restoration

home remodeling

201913152

08/31/2020

John H.

Because of covid things were delayed but MRW shower up for appointments when they said and were flexible and professional . MRW worker Mike was very good. Worked hard and was a perfectionist. Made sure everything was to our liking and worked like it should. Cleaned up well after finishing. Very professional. Price was good. My only other comment is to get in writing from Michael, the owner, a detailed description of the work and price for the finalized project if things change during the course of the work

Description of Work
Replace bathroom tb with shower sta Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

08/31/2020

Moshe R.

We hired Mike to remodel our basement bathroom. He maintained excellent communication as he squeezed us in between other jobs, which we appreciated. His guys did a great job on the tile work. There was an issue with getting the glass shower door that we had selected and he was able to find an alternative. In total the job cost ~7500 which was more than we were initially looking to spend, but it came out looking nice overall.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

07/20/2020

Devon C.

Overall good experience with this contractor. They were attentive to questions and concerns, extremely polite and cleaned up after their work, and got the job done in a timely manner. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Water Damage Repair

06/26/2020

Patrick M.

Excellent work

Description of Work
Floor and structural support work

06/15/2020

Peter K.

Went great I highly recommend MRW services. They were on time everyday day very polite and excellent service. The work they did was very professionally done I highly recommend them for any job. I definitely will be using them again

Description of Work
Deck repair complete overhaul

Category decks, roofing

02/10/2020

Ellen R.

Very well, considering the fact that the plumbers, who were subcontracted and not our contractor's first choice, were slow and unresponsive at first, so the whole project took about 2 weeks longer than it should have.

Description of Work
Bathroom installation

02/03/2020

paul R.

Very well we are very happy with workmanship. Mrw’s recommendations were very helpful and considerate

Description of Work
New bathroom

Category electrician, home remodeling

07/27/2019

Dennis W.

It went well. This is the biggest project I've ever had done. Mike helped me turn some vague ideas into a really nice kitchen. When we found a surprises he had good ideas how to roll with them. The crew are good guys I'd trust in my house who do quality work. The kitchen is done at the price I expected and it looks better than I thought possible.

Description of Work
Kitchen gut and re-do

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

05/17/2019

George P.

Amazing. Would absolutely hire them again. Good guys. Hard working. Not only got it done, but got it done, very nicely. These guys went the distance for us, and it's very appreciated.

Description of Work
two bathrooms shower / tub

Category remodeling, home remodeling

05/15/2019

Marion K.

Michael and his team have completed two projects for us: turning a window into an exterior door, and installing new flooring (after removing old carpeting). From our very first interaction, Michael impressed us. There was no phone tag, and he arrived early by a few minutes to every meeting and work day. He is personable and explains project details clearly. His team's work was quick, efficient, and high-quality. His estimates were accurate, though the door installation did go over due to some rotted flooring, which couldn't have been discovered until midway through the project. The overage was fair and clearly explained. Michael was onsite with his crew, and they finished up with a thorough clean and removal of work debris. We have a number of upcoming projects for which we plan to hire MRW Services again, and we highly recommend them to others. Thank you!

Description of Work
installation of exterior door and flooring.

02/13/2019

Dave H.

Went very smooth and MRW got the job done quickly. Looks good!!

Description of Work
Had a deck Built and front porch repaired

01/19/2019

Ariel S.

Mike and his guys were super friendly and listened to all my thoughts/needs and make it happen. They were efficient with their time, and were able to schedule me in quickly which was very helpful as I had a lot going on in the summer. They made a new walkway to my front porch and installed new retainer walls on both sides of my front steps - beautiful work and accomplished what I had asked for. Reasonably priced as well and I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Landscaping and new walkway

Category concrete repair, landscaping, remodeling

01/19/2019

Jim F.

Went perfectly. Awesome workers and great experience.

Description of Work
Concrete flooring

Category concrete repair, remodeling

01/02/2019

Avi K.

We have worked with MRW for several of our projects. The first one was the addition of a new 2- story addition in late 2017. The pics attached show the high quality of the work done. We have since then had MRW help with numerous remodelling projects around the house like new front stairs, adding new stairs to basement, attic updates, insulation you name it and MRW has been able to successfully complete it. The team is very professional, patient and thorough. We will continue to work with MRW and wholeheartedly recommend them.

Description of Work
Home remodelling, new addition construction

Category decks, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

01/02/2019

Jeff P.

The quality of the work was excellent, and the project was done quickly. The site was very neat and they cleaned up after themselves. I'm very happy with the work and would hire again.

Description of Work
Built 16x16 deck attached to house

12/17/2018

Santa L.

It was an excellent service. And they cleaned up after themselves. It was a very good job.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

12/12/2018

Veronica F.

It went very well. They were prompt every morning, completed everything that we asked, amazing pricing, and are very professional.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

David F.

Purchased this house at tax foreclosure auction then had MRW fully remodel in preparation for rental property; Michael still manages all my rentals. Michael and his team repaired all plumbing, heating and electrical as needed; installed all new windows; installed carpet and new flooring throughout; fully updated the bathroom; painted everything; installed a second small driveway/parking area; installed a new riverfront dock; repaired cedar siding and painted to match the rest of the house; and worked with a sub contractor for all new roofing. He completed the work as quickly and economically as I asked. He worked smoothly with local codes officials and inspectors. Once complete he took care of all paperwork to prepare the house for rental, and continues to manage all my rental properties even today. I have used Michael and MRW Services for several properties (see my other reviews) and I fully recommend him and his team.

Description of Work
Full remodel

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, dock building

David F.

This was a quick job where I purchased a small former motorcycle garage that I wanted to setup as a rental property. MRW Services went in to repair garage doors; clean out scrap and materials left behind; clear the grounds including some tree removal and removal of some hazardous materials. The work was completed quickly and on budget, then Michael found a new tenant and continues to manage this rental property for me.

Description of Work
Clean out then rent

Category garage doors, landscaping, tree service

David F.

I purchased this house at a foreclosure auction and it needed just about everything worked on. Michael and his team took care of everything: installing a new high efficiency furnace and heating ducts; installing a new hot water heater; updating all the plumbing and electrical infrastructure throughout the house; removing plaster/lathe then insulating before installing sheetrock and painting the entire interior of the house; installing new floor in the kitchen and bathrooms; refinishing the hardwood floors in all other rooms; installing a new shed; and working with a sub-contractor to install a new roof. He completed the work as quickly and economically as I asked. He worked smoothly with local codes officials and inspectors. Once complete he took care of all paperwork to prepare the house for rental, and continues to manage all my rental properties even today. I have used Michael and MRW Services for several properties (see my other reviews) and I fully recommend him and his team.

Description of Work
Full remodel