MRW Services of Syracuse

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7:30 PM - 3:30 PM

3393 Stiles Rd

Syracuse, NY 13209

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Water Damage Restoration

Water Damage Restoration

home remodeling201913152
Restoration from water damage to the kitchen, bathroom and living room of a beautiful stone cottage.

You will be glad that we were there. This motto is pulled from the poem that guides our work every day as shown below. We are a small owner-operated general construction company. Our staff have various specialties that allow us to perform many tasks; in fact two of the group are capable of building you a house when given an empty lot. In addition to general residential remodeling such as kitchens, baths, decks and painting we also do hardscaping. The Builder (a poem) I saw a group of men in my home town. A group of men tearing a building down. With a heave and a ho and a mighty yell, They swung a beam and a sidewall fell. So I said to the foreman, “Are these men skilled, The type you’d hire if you wanted to build?” And he laughed and said, “Why, no indeed.” “Common labor’s all I need. For I can tear down in a day or two What it took a builder ten years to do.” And I thought to myself as I walked away, which of these roles am I going to play? Am I the type that constantly tears down As I foolishly make my way around? Or am I the type that’s trying to build up with care? In hopes that my community will be glad I was there?”...

home remodeling (8)decks & porches (5)plumbers (3)electrician (3)roofing (2)lawn & landscaping (2)concrete repair (2)dock building (1)window replacement (1)tree service (1)HVAC Companies (1)garage doors (1)

08/31/2020

Because of covid things were delayed but MRW shower up for appointments when they said and were flexible and professional . MRW worker Mike was very good. Worked hard and was a perfectionist. Made sure everything was to our liking and worked like it should. Cleaned up well after finishing. Very professional. Price was good. My only other comment is to get in writing from Michael, the owner, a deta...

Description of Work
Replace bathroom tb with shower sta Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/31/2020

We hired Mike to remodel our basement bathroom. He maintained excellent communication as he squeezed us in between other jobs, which we appreciated. His guys did a great job on the tile work. There was an issue with getting the glass shower door that we had selected and he was able to find an alternative. In total the job cost ~7500 which was more than we were initially looking to spend, but it ca...

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

07/20/2020

Overall good experience with this contractor. They were attentive to questions and concerns, extremely polite and cleaned up after their work, and got the job done in a timely manner. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Water Damage Repair

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/15/2020

Went great I highly recommend MRW services. They were on time everyday day very polite and excellent service. The work they did was very professionally done I highly recommend them for any job. I definitely will be using them again

Description of Work
Deck repair complete overhaul

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Review for MRW Services of Syracuse - 3393 Stiles Rd, Syracuse, NY - 38645513

02/10/2020

Very well, considering the fact that the plumbers, who were subcontracted and not our contractor's first choice, were slow and unresponsive at first, so the whole project took about 2 weeks longer than it should have.

Description of Work
Bathroom installation

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

02/03/2020

Very well we are very happy with workmanship. Mrw’s recommendations were very helpful and considerate

Description of Work
New bathroom

Category electrician,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

07/27/2019

It went well. This is the biggest project I've ever had done. Mike helped me turn some vague ideas into a really nice kitchen. When we found a surprises he had good ideas how to roll with them. The crew are good guys I'd trust in my house who do quality work. The kitchen is done at the price I expected and it looks better than I thought possible.

Description of Work
Kitchen gut and re-do

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

Review for MRW Services of Syracuse - 3393 Stiles Rd, Syracuse, NY - 38009571

05/17/2019

Amazing. Would absolutely hire them again. Good guys. Hard working. Not only got it done, but got it done, very nicely. These guys went the distance for us, and it's very appreciated.

Description of Work
two bathrooms shower / tub

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

05/15/2019

Michael and his team have completed two projects for us: turning a window into an exterior door, and installing new flooring (after removing old carpeting). From our very first interaction, Michael impressed us. There was no phone tag, and he arrived early by a few minutes to every meeting and work day. He is personable and explains project details clearly. His team's work was quick, efficient, an...

Description of Work
installation of exterior door and flooring.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

02/13/2019

Went very smooth and MRW got the job done quickly. Looks good!!

Description of Work
Had a deck Built and front porch repaired

Category decks,remodeling

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

MRW Services is a small company that does all kinds of work for residential properties. We primarily remodel and repair homes but also install hardscaping; we especially enjoy additions, decks, kitchens and bathroom work.

If there is work necessary within your project that we do not preform (such as roofing), I work with quality sub-contractors who fill the need.