Merry Maids of Syracuse

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2013

Merry Maids of Syracuse is a locally owned and operated residential cleaning franchise. We provide all the equipment and supplies needed to clean your home. Our team members are fully insured,bonded and professionally trained. Estimates are free of charge and can be customized to meet your specific cleaning requirements. We offer a $100 OFF Coupon ($20 Off each of the 1st (5) Cleanings)....

Handy House Cleaning

Housekeeping Solutions

WE ARE A SMALL CLEANING SERVICE WITH 8 EMPLOYEES. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 2006 AND ARE SLOWLY AND STEADILY EXPANDING. WE ARE CURRENTLY SERVICING THE MAJORITY OF CAYUGA, ONONDAGA, AND OSWEGO COUNTIES. WE ARE FULLY INSURED AND ACCREDITED WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. ALL SUPPLIES NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE JOB(EXCEPT SURFACE SPECIFIC CLEANERS AND/OR PERSONAL PREFERENCES) ARE PROVIDED BY HOUSEKEEPING SOLUTIONS. OUR RATES ARE $45.00/HOUR/PERSON PLUS 8% SALES TAX.

CNY Cleaning & Maintenance Services LLC

We started CNY Cleaning & Maintenance here locally in Syracuse NY in 2020 during the destructive & novel Corona Virus Pandemic. We saw an opportunity to make a difference & improve the cleanliness within our local communities & it's surrounding areas by offering competitive pricing for residential & commercial cleaning as well as other property services. We look forward to consistently amaze our customer's expectations & provide only the best service to Central New York. Satisfaction guaranteed or we'll come back and correct any problems completely free of charge!

09/19/2017

Merry Maids went above and beyond my expectations! Merry Maids were very polite, extremely thorough, and were determined to clean my house to look brand new. Great job!

Description of Work
I hired a crew of two cleaning professionals to prepare my house for a move-out.

09/27/2016

Today (9/27), one hour before I was scheduled to meet with the Merry Maids employee to get the price estimate (almost a full week after our inital conversation and three days before my scheduled move), the woman from the Merry Maids called and left me a voicemail telling me that they cannot clean for me on September 30th after all. She did offer to clean on October 1st, but that is of no help to m...

Description of Work
I called on September 21st and scheduled the Merry Maids to clean my apartment for me on September 30th, when I was scheduled to move out. The woman I spoke with said that the Merry Maids needed to send an employee over to see my apartment and give a price estimate. She said that the following Tuesday was the earliest she could send someone over (we spoke on a Wednesday) but she assured me that I was all set as far as my scheduled date for the cleaning on the 30th. We had a detailed phone conversation, in which she asked whether my belongings would be out of the apartment (yes) and whether I wanted additional cleaning services such as cleaning out the oven and the refrigerator (also yes).

03/14/2016

The house was sparkling after Marisa was done. It smelled so clean and looked great.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house.

02/17/2016

I've had them for quite a while.

02/03/2016

Description of Work
Deep clean entire home

Category house cleaning

Residential Cleaning Services on a Weekly, Biweekly, Triweekly, Monthly or One Time Basis

Carpet Cleaning Window Cleaning Laundry Services