J Lighton Construction LLC

With Angi since April 2013

Roofs, Siding, Decks, Basement Remodels, and More!!!!! We handle all your residential home remodeling needs. No job to be or small, locally owned, operated, and insured. We are guaranteed to beat any professional insured estimate....

Treestand Enterprise Inc

Construction company with many talents and many different parts of the construction business

DiMartino Construction & Remodeling

With over 35 years as a family owned business thru 3 generations in the construction, contracting and home remodeling business, we bring to you the finest quality in residential and light commercial improvements. Whether you need an new Siding, Windows, Roofing, A new deck of any type or addition to your structure, a kitchen or bathroom remodeled, a basement refinished or more, DiMartino Construction & Remodeling is your ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL OF YOUR HOME REMODELING NEEDS. . Please call us for a free in home estimate or consultation.

Offers by DiMartino Construction & Remodeling on Angi
The Roofing Guys

2010-2017 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing! The Roofing Guys offers high quality residential and commercial roofing contractor services, as well as siding to the Syracuse, NY area. Being an owner-owned and operated roofing company, we were established with one thing in mind: customer service. It is with this commitment to quality, on-time delivery and constant communication to our customers that has allowed us to become the fastest growing and most respected roofing company in Central New York We encourage our customers to ask any questions they may have before, during and after the installation of their new roof, or any other job we may complete for you.

07/12/2015

It went great from the time I first called Justin to the very end. He was very professional and accommodating. He always came when he said he would. He came within a few days of me calling to look at deck and give me his opinion of what needed to be done to fix it. Once I decided to go with him, It wasn't long before he dropped off a contract. He told me when to expect him to do the job, which was...

Description of Work
Deck Repair: Deck was sloping due to support posts rotting. Justin jacked up deck and replaced the posts along with a heavy-duty support beam. He also added a hand rail on left side of stairs to match rail on right. He then brought deck up to code by adding more slats where there were gaps all around the entire deck.

Category siding

08/19/2013

He came to my home, came inside and looked at what needed done. He did not give me an estimate at that time, he told me that he needed to go back to the office and he would be in touch with me. I waited two weeks and did not hear from him, I called him to let him know that I believed his behavior to be very rude and that if the job was over his head he should have been more professional and told m...

Description of Work
I had this man come to my home to give me an estimate on some siding work that I needed performed.

Category siding

04/19/2013

Wonderful! Work started on time, weather permitting, so we were lucky. Reasonable finishing time and the outcome is great!

Description of Work
They added a deck off my back door and replaced siding. We choose him becuase his estimate came in at the lowest rate. Money is tight these days. However, i am simply amazed at the quality we got for the price. You cant beat this companies price and quality.

Category decks,siding

04/16/2013

Prompt estimate, was able to schedule weekend work so i could be home and my work schedule not be affected. Extremely professional.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl siding and installed tile in kitchen. He provided two separate estimates for both projects and came in significantly lower than any other contractor. The owner did the work himself and the outcome was amazing. Very professional and the price simply could not be beat.

Category flooring contractor,siding

We specialize is decks, siding, basements, and roofing.

Check, PayPal