His and Hers Fix Its, A Division of Reno-Build Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2011

4.3

His and Hers Fix-Its is ( A Division of Reno Build Services) Syracuse-based, small business run by a husband and wife team with 40+ years combined experience in home remodels, repairs and overall home maintenance. Serving Onondaga County, all work is completed by the contractor and as jobs require with the help of his wife, the general manager. Independant contractors will be referred for work not within the range of that described for this company. Jobs are priced per project or repair so that customers can feel confident the work is being done cost-effectively. We've recently expanded our growing business and added maintenance plan reports, buddy repairs and project coaching to offer the customer more ways to save money. More information can be found on our website. www.hisandhersfixits.net...

CNY PowerWashing

CNY PowerWashing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We use only top of line equipment and products. Working with just about any surface no job it too big or too small for CNY PowerWashing!

Treestand Enterprise Inc

Construction company with many talents and many different parts of the construction business

Race Pro Paintning

RACE PRO Painting is a highly skilled husband and wife owned and operated company. We have been in business for 3 years with a combined 20 years of experience. We take an extreme amount of pride in our work and never leave a job until the customer is 100 percent satisfied. Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate! 315-908-0140.

Offers by Race Pro Paintning on Angi

04/25/2020

They were nice, but the husband was telling me that I was being too picky wanting things fixed (that a relative who did the work, did not do or do right). If he would have said it once or twice ok, but if i'm willing to pay for something to be done, I want it done right. I asked for a quote on kitchen remodel and they never got back to me. I wouldn't hire him if you want things fixed up.

Description of Work
fixing of some items in backroom and getting a quote on kitchen remodel

Category basement waterproofing,home remodeling

We are sorry for anything pointed out that didn't seem correct if it reflected badly on a relative and didn't serve a purpose. We believe this was a,few years ago as I check my back records and at this time we sent an email to the address Given to us with quote ranges on the kitchen project. We never heard back and I apologize for not calling. At time we had a death in the family, and my follow up should have happened in the normal process. I see that we were punctual , in responding as fast as we could. And this was quite a while ago. I hope since way back then, you found someone to help you with any projects who were more to your liking. Diane Bostick General Manager HIS AND HERS FIX ITS A DIVISION OF RENO BUILD SERVICES

03/25/2019

Services were scheduled and completed quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
His & Hers Fix-Its replaced our closet doors.

11/18/2017

Diane and Magic were wonderful to work with. They laid out the entire project, showed us a time frame and accomplished all tasks before deadlines far exceed our exceptions. They are both excellent workers and will help you plan for one project or, as in our case, prepare an entire home for an immaculate display. I highly recommend them for any future work with you, your family and friends!

Description of Work
Replace Windows, Open and Replace Doors and Door Locks, Repaired Shower, Improve Lighting, Organize home to prepare for AirBnB showcase

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,locksmith,plumbing,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

Thanks [Member Name Removed] and to think we found you right down the street, needing us! You were a very interesting and engaging customer, so what pleasure to work there. Call us for anything! Diane, GM

09/26/2017

Diane got right back to me to discuss a few projects that I had. She was very responsive and they were there when they said they would be. Finished the work quickly and efficiently. I have several more projects that I'll be working with Diane and Magic on.

Description of Work
Hanging and wiring new chandelier and pendant lights.

Category handyman service

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Loved coming out to your area and helping get the project rolling to make the house suited to you. We await your next project with great pleasure. Diane Bostick, GM

09/21/2017

Not thrilled with services. Both individuals were very friendly which made it more difficult to try to get things done right. Always felt like it was a 'do it the cheapest & quickest way possible.' Didn't balance ceiling fans; Cobb job replacing heat grate. Wanted to do only 1 coat of paint instead of 2. Never knew if they were being honest about the work being done or making up "alternative facts."

Description of Work
a few yrs. ago - waterproofing basement, fixing front steps, stripping wallpaper and painting, installing ceiling fans; also owner assisted with some work.

Category handyman service,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,pressure washing,ceiling fans

Hello. We are quite surprised after several trips and an open policy to return through difficult work that we see these words from you. Items were mutually agreed and signed upon. Adjustments were made to work due to issues you outlined and this is a review that has come after 4 attempts to follow up with you. We even recommended to you a Fix on your storm door in front saving the cost of a new door that didn't fit and wasn't as strong as the first one. If you had any dissatisfactions you never indicated them the few years ago we did the work. My apologies , however my records and pictures indicate the work and my phone is the same. You are welcome to call. Diane Bostick General Manager His and Hers Fix Its A Division of Reno Build Services

08/01/2017

Arrived promptly, completed work accurately, left areas clean. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced water valve toilet and flush master, replaced electrical outlets

Category handyman service

Our thanks for your finding us through Angie's list, and receiving us in your home for service. It was a pleasure to work with your good attitude , down to earth demeanor and all with a smile. We are looking forward to future projects as you need them !

03/27/2017

terrible. paint peeled within two months

Description of Work
paint repair deck

Category handyman service

We informed you right away of the problems with the drier vent emptying onto the porch before the deck was sealed. The pressure wash and sealant was applied with that condition . A re configuration of the venting system would be required to avert peeling of paint or sealant.

03/26/2017

Punctual, friendly, gave lots of advice about my old house. May use again for other projects. I thought the price for each blind of $25.00 each was a little high, only took 15 minutes once they figured out how to put them up. But I didn't negotiate....

Description of Work
Tinstalled a ceiling fan and two window blinds.

02/12/2017

Very well, efficient, friendly. All good

Description of Work
Change dead bolt

Category handyman service,doors

Thank you so much for letting us help you with your home repairs. It was a pleasure !

11/28/2016

I was very happy with their service. They came over right away, on a Friday afternoon, and replaced a door for me. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They replaced the back door, on my house, for me. It was during the first snowfall and a stray cat came in to the basement via the open door. I wanted to make sure that wildlife would be kept out.

Category handyman service,doors

It was a pleasure to be able to respond quickly in securing your back door security and assuring wildlife was not trapped in your building. We look forward to your further tasks when you are ready and wish you the best! Diane Bostick General Manager His and Hers Fix Its A Division of Reno Build Services

Minor & Moderate Interior Home Repairs, Maintenance Plans, Presentations, & Project Coaching.

Roofing, Major Electric, Siding, & New Additions, Outside Work - Major Foundation Sealing, Tree Removal