Gladd Security

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2010

Established in 1981, and in continuous operation, with the same management, and many loyal employees, Gladd Security has been securing the property, and improving the lives of the people in Central New York for over 27 years...

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

07/13/2015

The entire experience was phenomenal. The tech showed up on time and was very polite and professional. He was able to re-key 4 locks and made 2 keys for us.

Description of Work
Re-keyed 4 locks with 2 new keys. Looked at a lock box that we did not have the combo for. He was unable to open that so he did not charge us for it. Very professional.

02/25/2015

Description of Work
They went above and beyond in providing warranty repairs on my in floor safe. Outstanding service. They really back up the products they sell. Will buy from them again.

09/22/2014

Gladd Security was very cooperative with me scheduling the work immediately since this was an emergency situation. John and Rick who both worked on the locks were very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Key four locks on my daughters house and replace a door and dead bolt lock.

06/16/2014

- Provider was on time. - Provider cleaned up everything before he left. - The deadbolts work fine. - He showed me how to use them before he left.

Description of Work
Installed 2 deadbolts in outside doors.

01/21/2014

Rather simple operation, they copied some keys rather quickly and we were out the door

Description of Work
I used GLADD SECURITY

Category home security systems

11/28/2012

See above, but everything went well!

Description of Work
Had 3 keys made because Realtor had an improper key in Lockbox and prospective Buyers and their Agents had difficulty getting into my house. They suggested I bring in all locks at $12 a piece to check for worn pins. I brought 1 deadbolt the next day, and (possibly the owner) refunded the original 3 keys, and instead made a 'Master key' and 2 other keys. I have not had a problem since!

05/25/2012

They work efficiently and quickly. I also like the fact that I got their number from the police department. They gave me a very competitive price for the safe. They came to my house within an hour after I ordered the safe.

Description of Work
They installed a safe and CCTV system in our house.

Category locksmith,home security systems

Domestic and import automotive replacement locks, Original and duplicate keys, Key duplication, Residential Door Locks, Residential duplicate keys

Residential Alarms, Residential Video Surveillance