First Rate Renovations and Remodeling

NY
10/04/2024

107 Gerald Dr

Syracuse, NY 13209

First Rate Renovation will give you hope in completing your dream renovations at a price you can afford! We do all aspects of home remodeling. Siding, bathrooms, kitchens, hardwood floors, tiling, windows, and doors and much more! We offer high quality work at affordable prices! Work we would want done in our homes. We have over 15 years of construction experience. We are ready to turn your ideas into reality! 315-569-8317...

4.4

3.7

3.7

home remodeling (11)electrician (5)interior painting (4)door installation (3)plumbers (3)siding companies (2)hardwood floors (2)deck cleaning (1)window replacement (1)gutter repair (1)

02/17/2021

Very bad I contracted with him on 17th August 2021. Paid him 18,000 since then but the work is only 30% done. every day he has an excuse for not showing up. He will trick by quoting a very low rate then slowly jack up the price which I paid but still the work is done only 30%

Description of Work
Basement bathroom remodelling

Category electrician,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Good morning [Member Name Removed], I just read your review and I am confused because I have never done work for you or given you a quote. Feel free to contact me Edward LaVeck 3155698317

11/03/2020

It was an awful service. The bathroom wasn't done, the service that Eric Bergen performed is very bad. The materials that he ordered didn't match to my bathroom. I paid him a lot of money and I still don't have a bathroom. I was an afoul job and he did not know what he is doing.

Description of Work
They were supposed to be remodeling a bathroom.

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

Good morning [Member Name Removed] My name is Ed and I am reaching out to you because I just read your review. I just wanted to inform you that Eric does not work with this affiliation since July. I am sorry for the service he performed under this name. Just wanted to inform you. If there is anything I can do to help rectify this problem feel free to reach out to me. Ed LaVeck

06/17/2020

it went well eric wanted to make sure i was happy with the work that he did.

Description of Work
new door put in and flooring by back door replaced

Category doors

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/17/2020

Fantastic. Erik turned my condo from 1970's to modern. Sleek tile. He let me know what things I would want. They showed up on time. Everything came out perfect. I let him choose everything out. He was honest. They cleaned up thoroughly. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel and minor painting

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

06/17/2020

Eric and Ed were very conscientious workers, keeping us informed as the project progressed. The project was completed on time, on budget and with a thorough clean up. We are very happy with our new bathroom and would recommend First Rate Renovations to our friends.

Description of Work
1/2 Bath Remodeling

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

05/12/2020

It was good, they did great, everything was good, they were professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They did the kitchen, flooring, cabinets, back-splash in the walls and did a small bathroom.

Work Completed On 05/12/2018

05/08/2020

It was fantastic. Thy were great people to deal with, got the job done ahead of schedule, and good price too.

Description of Work
They helped me redo my bathroom.

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

05/08/2020

It was great, fantastic. It was everything that I wanted.

Description of Work
They did the bathroom and my deck.

Category deck cleaning,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/30/2020

Great job! Very happy with outcome. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

04/30/2020

Awesome! Great quality and they were super efficient with time.

Description of Work
Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category electrician,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Home improvement, Remodeling Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling General, General Contracting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal