Finger Lakes Builder

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2014

located in

Syracuse, NY 13209

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Lake House

Lake House

home builder201913110
FLB worked closely with the home owner to plan and design there dream lake house.

Finger Lakes Builder is a design/build full service construction company serving Upstate NY for over 20 years. If you are in need of a small scale renovation or desire a custom home, we are committed to helping create a space that you will love to call home. We guarantee accurate proposals that fit any budget, projects that perform to plan, and stay on schedule. Our dedication to detail and quality workmanship have made us one of the most outstanding and trusted construction company in New York. Please call or click to get your new space and ideas started. We look forward to creating a space you will be proud of. . ...
Classic Modern Home  project
Classic Modern Home

home builder

202013218

home remodeling (6)window replacement (5)basement remodeling (3)siding companies (3)door installation (2)interior painting (2)home builder (2)handyman (2)decks & porches (2)Patios (1)house painting (1)garage building (1)

03/05/2021

It went extremely well and have used him on several different occasions.

Description of Work
Addition and existing bathroom remodel, all new windows - as well as several other projects.General

Category remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

03/04/2021

Working with Vinny and his team was fantastic! I wouldn’t of been able to get a new kitchen without them. Very reliable. Great customer service and Great work!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

03/04/2021

We hired Vinny through our architect to perform most of the steps of our addition and whole house renovation in 2016. His crew was easy to work with, highly skilled, and very knowledgeable of all the work that he was hired to do. In addition, he gave great advice to us as we worked along side him on the tasks that we chose to complete ourself. His insight was especially appreciated when he found a...

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, large addition, whole house renovation.

Category picture framing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

03/04/2021

Great, excellent work and great detail...excellent follow up and excellent suggestions to improve the project...very pleased..👍👍

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling,patios

03/04/2021

When I’m looking for a Quality remodel or new accent for my home we call VP . Professional and on time !

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

03/04/2021

They replace my personal roof I have worked with this company for over 15 years on all project that I checked above They are very meticulous about the end detail and client satisfaction There employees have the same work ethics as the owner GREAT COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS/WORK WITH !

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home builders,home remodeling,basement remodeling

03/04/2021

As a homeowner for over twenty years, I have had my fair share of dealings with contractors. When I hired VP renovations to remodel my kitchen it was a breath of fresh air. I was given a reasonable price and many design ideas that made my kitchen become the focal point of my home. I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of completion, and all the consideration VP renovations took to make sure that...

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category replacement windows,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Custom Homes Interior & Exterior Renovations Additions Handyman services Kitchens Windows, Doors, Decks, Siding Baths Patios, exterior living space Basements Porches Garages Interior & Exterior Painting

Financing Available, Check