Tom Jannace Roofing Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2010

Tom Jannace Roofing, Inc. guarantees properly trained & experienced customer service & complete satisfaction, beginning with fair pricing, unlimited choices of roofing products, styles & colors - continuing through the final cleanup & your approval. We are a "full service" roofing company & we will handle everything from a new roof installation, restoration & maintenance to re-roofs and repairs. All with the assurance that can solely come with years of experience. Award-winning. we specialize in all phases of residential roofing ,also offering a full line of gutters & leaders , we are properly insured under the roofing title. Est. 1991, obtaining an A + rating w/BBB. Additional fax - 6316895852. Additional phone number - (631) 693-6751....

JOHN CECERE SIDING

JOHN CECERE SIDING

Home Improvments

07/27/2020

The job went smoothly, no problems. He and his crew arrived on time and worked efficiently. The quality of the work was superb, especially around the skylights. The clean up was perfect. I would recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tommy installed a new roof on my house

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

my crew & I cant thank you enough for taking the time to print such a nice review

07/26/2020

I spoke to and left message with somebody in the office. They never got back to me. Another company that did respond got the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing roof

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

dear [Member Name Removed], I'm terribly sorry for the mix up, & my negligence in responding, but I've been dealing w a serious health issue with my younger son & it had taken me away from my business for a bit. unfortunately it had become serious, even last night I was as t Mather Hospital until 1:30 a.m. if possible try calling me on my office line @ (631) 751-4734 thank you....Tom Jannace

07/16/2020

I could not have been more pleased with the performance of Tom and his crew. I needed to replace an electric attic fan that burned out after 7 years of use. Tom introduced a solar option and took the time to explain the pros and cons of it vs. going back with another electric-powered fan. He came out to the house to verify if the solar fan would work because there are 70'+ tall trees on the neighb...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a rood attic fan.

CATEGORY roofing

Dear member, I'm so glad you are happy with the fan. pulling the hot air from your attic is so important. Also dont forget to submit the paperwork come tax season. sometimes I will go into my phone & make a reminder on your google calendar 3 - 4 weeks prior to doing your taxes. Also thank you for taking the time for printing a nice review, that is gratefully appreciated. Tom Jannace Roofing, Inc.

09/20/2019

Tom Jannace and his workers did an excellent job from start to finish. Tom's pricing was better than two other companies that also provided bids for the project. His crew was professional and courteous. I’m highly satisfied with the results and would recommend Tom Jannace Roofing without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles installation; Roof repair.

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

dear member , thank you for printing such a nice review ,,, it was a pleasure working for you & any recommendations are gratefully appreciated . .......Tom Jannace

07/10/2019

A sudden and violent thunderstorm on recent Sunday afternoon was so bad, NBC4 came out to shoot video of the neighbors' fallen tree that crushed a car (no injuries) and took out part of his house. We lost a lot of shingles from different parts of our roof and were very concerned about getting internal water damage should it rain again. We were panicked that we wouldn't be able to get someone to cu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement after Storm

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Roofing, re-roofing, repairs, maintenance & inspections.

Check, Financing Available