MIGHTY CLEAN CARPETS

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2006

35 years in business. Certifications in Cleaning/Restoration, Flooring Inspection and Flooring Installation....

NU-Life Resources

NU-Life Resources

At Nu-Life Resources it is our job to provide for your health and safety against dangerous and toxic mold. We will utilize the latest in technology utilizing thermal imaging, moisture, meters, and detailed laboratory analysis to identify & eliminate water and mold. We will contain the contaminated area using advanced negative pressure containment systems. Most importantly, we will remove the water source and mold so it will never return. It is our objective at Nu-Life Resources in partnership with New York State, Center for Disease Control Center, and the Environmental Protection Agency to provide our customers a healthier and cleaner indoor environment.

Offers by NU-Life Resources on Angi

08/18/2017

They come every year. He does up stairs one year and then downstairs the next. The price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the carpets.

08/18/2017

He's been coming every year. He does up stairs one year and then downstairs the next. He's just a great guy, and he cleans well. He is very good at spot and anything like that.

06/20/2017

He does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleans our carpets, up the stairs and down the stairs.

03/30/2015

They did a really good job. They came when they said they would and gave me a price which I agreed and that was the price I paid. He took his time and did a good job. When I spoke to him on what needed to be done, he pretty much knew what was speaking about and gave me an estimate. He came in with another person and worked for about 2 hours and I thought they did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all the fabric in my furniture like couch, recliner, foot rest and chairs.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

01/29/2013

This was the best carpet cleaning job I have ever had done. He was very thorough and took pride in his work. The carpets looked very good when the job was done. It was a large job and took several hours to complete. We were extremely pleased with the entire process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning on Moving Day

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

CARPET & RUG CLEANERS - Oriental and Custom Rug cleaning - Odor Removal - Water ,Sewer, and Mold Remediation - Tile and Grout Cleaning - Upholestry Cleaning - Pressure washing

Fire and Smoke Remediation