Brant Dean

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2007

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charges. Service fee may apply....

Virginia Fisher

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • Welcome to Virginia Fisher Interiors! • Established in 1983 in San Francisco, My goal has always been to provide High-Quality Service in all areas of my work to my Community! • Offering a wide range of services, which include Interior Design, Color Consulting, Wallpapering, Painting, Window Treatments, Flooring; from Oriental Rugs to Hardwood • Let me assist you with ideas or bring your next project from Start to Finish!

Amf Painting LLC

With over 43 years experience, AMF Painting knows how to get the job done right! Whether your project is interior or exterior painting, staining, powerwashing or wood preservation, we're prepared to take on your project and ensure that you're pleased with the results. Contact us for your commercial or residential needs. We use only the finest paints, stains and finishing products and take great pride in the work that we do. We do our best to understand exactly what you want before we get started. We provide onsite estimates and satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! AMF is a fully insured service provider.

Fridholm Painting

Our core group of workers have an average tenure of 10+ years with our company. The painters have both interior and exterior painting expertise. We generally require a 30-50% deposit on the day we arrive with the balance due upon receipt of invoice at the end of the project. Larger projects require multiple progress payments. We do our best to communicate expectations with the Client and to answer all questions and concerns. We are extremely dependable and have very polite, respectful employees you will enjoy having in your home. We look forward to hearing from you so we can provide a free estimate.

01/01/2016

It went really well. Brant did an excellent job. He was flexible and quick. I really appreciated how quickly he did the job. The railing looks great!.

Description of Work
Installed a wooden railing.

12/15/2015

Brant is always professional, and is a perfectionist, does all the work himself.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of bathroom, several other jobs in the past 5 years

Category handyman service,home remodeling

06/08/2015

Brent (Empire Fencing) did this small job others weren't interested in. He took all measurements, provided an estimate and arrived to do the job sooner than the 4 weeks he had told me I'd have to wait. In less than 3 hours he and another worker cut and assembled all pieces in a style matching the existing railing. Installed all gate hardware and gates are now used to keep our dogs out of trouble. ...

Description of Work
Brent custom built 3 gates for our deck to match the existing deck railing. We wanted to be able to close off the deck to keep our dogs contained there.

05/19/2015

very caring contractor. Cautious not to spend too much money . Steps are very nice. I will definitely call Brandt again.

Description of Work
Designed and built back steps from sliding glass door to patio.

Category handyman service,doors

09/08/2014

Timing and reliability were excellent

Description of Work
Flooring and backsplash

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

08/15/2014

The work he has done has been great. He patched up the ceilings and walls. The second time we had a ceiling patched he had to come back like four times. Seemed excessive and we had to keep being here for him to come back. I took it as being thorough at the time. While he was here I asked him if he did any painting. He said it would be a great indoor winter project for him and to call him back. We ...

Description of Work
Patched ceilings and cracks in the walls on two separate occasions.

06/28/2014

Very nice guy who does great work and is super responsive.

Description of Work
Installing track lighting in our kitchen; shortened and pendant light in our entry why that kept getting hit when the front door opened; rewired a hall light that was not working. Provided an estimate to fix broken glass in our green house.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,doors

05/24/2014

When doing a large remodeling job you need a guy that can fill in all the grey areas, the electrical, the carpentry, media wiring, external walkways, walkway railings,the painting and trim work. Brant was very flexible and saved me both time and hundreds of dollars with his vast experience and abilities in all phases of remodeling, internal and external. He worked with both my plumber and tile guy...

Description of Work
Worked with other contractors to remodel my bathroom and a first floor bedroom for elderly access and to create an in-law apartment.

05/18/2014

He was very recpectful and eager to do the job right. Ran over to hardware store twice to get correct parts. Fixed both jobs in about 2 hours and was very fairly priced. If he wasnt so busy I would ask him to do more jobs that needed fixing. All around great guy

Description of Work
Fixed hot running water in bathroom faucet that would not turn off, and leaky drain in kitchen sink

Category handyman service,plumbing

04/29/2014

Brant was backed up (weather delays) and the start of my projects was delayed 1 week. He was in contact with me so the delay was not a surprise. Brant did quality work and suggested options to help me save money while still fixing the issues I had identified.

Description of Work
Brant completed a variety of odd job which included replacing rotting wood on the lower portion of a shed, replacing some rotting wood on a screen room, replacing some rotting wood on garage door frame, leveling wooden door on shed, replacing screen doors on screen room, and sanding, scraping and painting all wood surfaces on the house and shed.

Category handyman service

Interior & exterior painting, ceramic tile, hardwood & laminate floors, basement remodeling, kitchen & bath remodeling, plumbing, electrical, windows, carpentry-woodworking.