RICHMOND IRON & WIRE WORKS CO

Founded 1956 • With Angi since June 2010

Family owned for over 70 years...

Majka Railing Co Inc

Majka Railing is a family owned (3rd generation) and operated business based in Paterson, New Jersey. We manufacture custom aluminum porch railings featuring a low maintenance powder coated finish. Our products are proudly made in the USA using USA made components only.We are fully insured.

EasyAccessPro's

EasyAccessPro's does Automation of your driveway gates. We have been in business for 20 years but recently joined Angies List Team. We hope to lead the industry in automatic gate installations. We also do, Networking, Telephone systems, Cable wiring, Camera and Alarm Systems.There is no problem we cant fix. We SPECIALIZE in Automatic Gates call us today for an Estimate!

Offers by EasyAccessPro's on Angi

03/20/2019

Rita D.

He said he was too busy, that it would not be cost effective, it seems like my job was not big enough for him to want to take. Very unhelpful!

Description of Work
I wanted him to come out and cut some rot out of an iron storm door.

Category wrought iron

We don't do Restoration work that's more of a job for a painter sorry we couldn't be more helpful

02/18/2017

karina C.

I asked it to be powder coated and paid for that but by the end of September it was showing signs of rusting in spots. It comes with a guarantee, so I plan to call then so they can fix it.

Description of Work
I needed a patio wrought iron set refinished.

01/22/2016

Marissa N.

Excellent job - very neat, polite, professional and priced right.

Description of Work
Installed iron gate, fixed existing gate and strengthened existing railings.

09/29/2015

John L.

Measured, fabricated, and installed painted aluminum railings on exterior stairway in 3 days. Very professional and high quality materials.

Description of Work
Fabricated and installed aluminum hand railings on exterior stairway. Rushed job in 3 days due to handicapped tenant moving in. Very polite and accommodating.

06/28/2015

Shaun O.

Great product and great work for great price. Hire these guys.

Description of Work
Produced 22-foot long iron railing with scrolls for patio deck and repaired iron gate.

03/14/2015

Joseph F.

Anthony is a real pro at every aspect of his business. I highly recommend his services! Within hours of my calling him for an estimate for railings, which if not installed ASAP, I would lose my home insurance -- Anthony had the entire matter cleared up with my insurer. I was super impressed by his extra effort. As far as the railings he installed, they are super nice and very sturdy. The price was less than I expected to pay.

Description of Work
They installed two railings.

09/15/2014

Dana G.

Anthony did a beautiful job with my railing. It looks awesome with my new steps. He does beautiful work. He installed the railing in less than 1 hour and took away the old railing. He takes pride in his workmanship and it shows. Would definitely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Installed new aluminum railing and took away the old railing.

04/30/2014

Helene M.

They were excellent. They actually glistened when they were finished. I liked that he cared enough to make everything so perfect.

Description of Work
I bought two sets of peacock chairs and tables and they painted and restored them.

Category wrought iron

03/03/2014

Mary-Ellen C.

it went well they came on time,called back in a timely fashion and were very acccomodating

Description of Work
put in a new porch railing

11/06/2013

Carole S.

Anthony installed the outside wrought iron within the set time frame. He also removed old railing for us

Description of Work
he relaced my old wrought iron banisters Anthony was professional and helpful. Price was reasonable. work was done in a timely manner. I recommend this agency highly

Category welding,wrought iron

All types of iron and aluminum railings