Mr Brickman Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

215 Park St

Staten Island, NY 10306

All estimates are free. Owner operated. We are licensed and insured....

concrete repair (84)masonry (45)basement waterproofing (27)foundation repair (17)hardscaping (12)stone & gravel (8)concrete driveways (6)Patios (4)stucco (4)mudjacking (3)decks & porches (3)house painting (2)

05/21/2021

First they came to rip up a section of basement floor so we could add a bathroom. Richie worked around my plumbers schedule so it worked out perfectly. Then he came back to fill that basement floor and concrete my backyard. I had an existing piece of concrete that needed to be broken and removed and the yard had to be graded badly. Other contractors said it would take 2-4 days. Richie and his guys...

Description of Work
Concrete backyard and broke up basement floor and refilled

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

09/09/2020

Vinny, Richie and their team were wonderful to work with. Showed up on time, did a great job, were neat and clean and finished the job in a timely manner. I've already scheduled them to come do some other work on my home. Very pleased and would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Outside Waterproofing of an extension built on the house. Repair brick steps in backyard.

Category masonry,house painters

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/31/2020

did exactly what I needed and cleaned up well afterwords. was neat. professional and courteous. Thank you Eric

Description of Work
zip drain at the top of my drive way

Category basement waterproofing,mudjacking

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

06/16/2020

Richie, Vinny and their permanent crew were very skilled. Rich and Vin are very kind, knowledgeable and professional. The work was done in less than 2 days. They were prompt, neat and respectful to the neighbors which is a plus. Thank you for such a professional and beautiful job. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
cement and pavers

Category concrete driveways,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

11/13/2019

Richie and Vinny are great guys who stand behind their work. I called them about a leak in my basement, which they had fixed a year ago. They came over ASAP, turned out it was a slow leak in hot water heater. I can't recommend them highly enough. Very nice guys. Joe in New Dorp

Description of Work
Water in basement diagnosis.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

10/29/2019

This really positive review started and ended with Richie and the way that he conducts business. We were certainly very pleased with the outcome and quality of the job, but what impressed us the most was every interaction we had with Richie. Richie came to the house exactly when he said he would - gave us a very fair/reasonable estimate and never pressured us. Once we decided to go with Mr Brickma...

Description of Work
New Sidewalk, new stairs, relaying pavers

Category concrete repair,masonry

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

09/03/2019

Very knowledgeable and professional. Knew exactly what needed to be done and took the time to explain it.

Description of Work
water seeping into concrete shed

Category masonry

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

07/31/2019

They did a very good work and very nice job, Well clean up afted his work. Removed old material. Everything was very satisfaction. Pricing was fair and I would used him again.

Description of Work
He replced my front step. Removed the old brick and put a new one.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

03/18/2019

Vincent, Richard and their crew were total professionals. From the initial meeting to getting the required NYC permit and providing certificate of worker’s compensation, Vincent’s business acumen was helpful and the required paperwork was promptly delivered. Mr. Brickman’s crew was respectful of the surrounding properties, cleaned up the work area, and completed the repairs/ replacement sidewalks ...

Description of Work
Replace sidewalks in front of my home and my neighbor’s.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

03/01/2019

Job done in timely manner as discussed . Company owner comes promptly , explaines job to detail. I am very satisfied with the work done.Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing, fixing wall crack,exchanged / improved sump pump

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

New brick steps, concrete, patios, walls, brick pavers, sidewalks, planters, removal of violations, waterproofing, foundation cracks, french drains & sump pumps.