MICHAEL'S MOVING & STORAGE INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2006

We specialize in local, long distance, residential and commercial relocation. In business since 1986, we are your moving and storage company! ICC # MC349541C US DOT # 782104 NY DOT # T10641 STORAGE LICENSE # 1003056...

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

12/29/2016

perfect. Raymond arrived with a team of 3 additional movers and they began to dismantle and wrap the furniture to not damage it. they were professional, courteous and as patient with us as humanely possible. These guys were the best. I have no problem with using them again or recommending them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we needed to move the contents of a downstairs 3 room apt up to the second and third floor and furniture from the second and third floor moved into the 3 room apt. We also needed some items brought to the basement and curbside for disposal.

09/21/2015

The three guys that were provided did exceptional work. Very polite and professional. No banging or breaking of my things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me move

08/17/2015

The crew arrived on time ,took care with my furniture,hard workers and professional all the way. I have recommended them to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from house to their storage then moved to the new house three months later.

01/14/2014

Moved entire contents of home which included heavy, high-end furniture with care and precision. Steve, Carlos and the rest of their men, put us at ease and delivered a flawless performance. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from one home to another.

CATEGORY moving companies

Hey [Member name removed]! Thanks for the kind words it was a pleasure speaking to you and working with you. If you need anything in future call us !! Stay Well all the best !

12/14/2013

No regard for safe guarding your furniture or property Many pieces were scratched, broken or did not make the move because they had been broken and discarded by the movers without my knowledge. I discovered this when I returned to the old place to find an item broken and hidden behind a box spring that I had discarded. I contacted Michael's who came over, surveyed the damage, apologized and promis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

CATEGORY moving companies

Local, Long Distance, Residential & Commercial Relocation. We also provide storage options in a climate controlled warehouse

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover