Lowe's

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2010

3.6

2171 Forest Ave

Staten Island, NY 10303

Lowe’s has been helping customers improve the places they call home for more than 60 years. Founded in 1946 and traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1961, Lowe’s (LOW) has grown from a small hardware store to a total home improvement company providing customers inspiration and support whenever and wherever they shop. Whether our customers shop in store, online, by phone, or if we’re meeting them at their home or place of business, Lowe’s is ready to help. Lowe’s retail customers include individual homeowners and renters who complete a wide array of projects from do-it-yourself (DIY) to do-it-for-me (DIFM). Lowe’s professional customers represent more than 30 percent of total sales and consist of two broad categories; construction and trade, and maintenance, repair and operations. Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. From the company’s signature education grant program, Lowe’s Toolbox for Education®, to Lowe’s Heroes projects supported by employee volunteers in their local communities, and the Lowe’s Charitable and Educational Foundation, Lowe’s has donated hundreds of millions of dollars and countless volunteer hours to improve communities in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Store # 1583....

05/15/2019

Michael C.

Their services are horrible. They don't know what they're doing. Do not use them because you're wasting your money.

Description of Work
They installed new storm doors.

Category home improvement stores

12/01/2015

Vincenza C.

Wow, you should have seen the amount of crap he removed! Massive vacuum thing with a snake to get all ducts. Let's just say my daughter with asthma doesn't cough nearly as much!

Description of Work
Cleaned whole home air ducts

10/20/2015

Ida B.

The guys were nice, courteous, clean and quick.

Category replacement windows, doors

04/29/2015

Shimbi T.

The installers were polite and the salesman was polite. They did it quickly and efficiently. I had no issues with them.

Description of Work
Lowe's replaced some windows. I purchased the windows and they installed them.

04/03/2015

Rachel J.

I was happy. It went well.

Description of Work
They replaced carpet in a couple rooms.

Category carpet installation

07/23/2013

Mary S.

Overall, I think they did an excellent job. My only complaint is that the first day they came in to measure and do an estimate for me, they told me it would take 7 consecutive days. But, it ended up taking about 4 weeks. However, it was because they had to wait for items to come in. I wish they would have let me know that there could be delays for unforeseen circumstances. Just waiting for one item pushed the time frame back over 2 weeks.

Description of Work
I used them to remodel my kitchen. They put in all new cabinets, counter tops, back splash, and appliances.

Category home remodeling

06/05/2013

Mel B.

Pablo Mercado ( Lowes Project Specialist -interiors) helped us with the project design for a bathroom renovation. We came to the store and he showed us various options and prices for Bathroom products. These included a Jacuzzi jetted bathtub; which we wanted from the beginning. We also picked out a vanity and vanity top: Tiling and various cabenits, paint and various bathroom hardware. He was very patient in showing us products. He ran around the store and showed us products in the store and various product catalogues; from which we picked bathroom products. Then at an arranged day and time Pablo and Mike Palmeri of Advance Improvements (the contractor) came to our home and took various measurements. They asked us what we wanted in our new bathroom and took notes. Lowes then ordered the materials. As the items were received by the store, they contacted us by phone and/or email. When most of the items came in we were contacted by Mike; and set a date to start the project. Pablo and his coworkers organized the various procurement of items very well. We would definetly reccommend Pablo , Advance Improvements and Lowes of Staten Island for bathroom remodeling. The project did exceed or budget. We are happy with our bathroom.

Description of Work
Pablo Mercado ( Lowes Project Specialist- Interiors) helped with the project design for a bathroom renovation.

Category home remodeling, home improvement stores

07/21/2012

Joseph S.

Arden Flooring was the installer for Lowes. The owner of Arden flooring was as good as any contractor I have ever used. However, the people he had working for him were exceptional. I was very happy with this project and would hire this contractor again if these same workers were part of his work crew. On this project I am rating the workers as much better than the average and as long as this contractor continues to use workers like the ones who did my floor his business will be very successful. It really goes to show that who you hire can make or brake your business.

Description of Work
Pergo floor installed, sand and finish stairs.

03/18/2011

Dana H.

The work went very well. They got the windows installed very quickly and they did a good job. They cleaned up and they responded very quickly when we had an issue. We think we got the best deal comparatively regarding the price.

Description of Work
We used Lowe's for window installation. They replaced every window in our house.

04/09/2009

Debra M.

Lowe's is a little more organized. The staff there is more professional. They seem a little more trained.

Description of Work
Lowe's is where I purchase my home improvement supplies.

Category home improvement stores

05/02/2007

JOAN M.

The store seemed a little bit disorganized, as they called me and said my door was in but when I checked it was not. They subcontracted the work out and I was very pleased with the contractor that installed the door.

Description of Work
Lowe's put in a storm door on our front door.

03/29/2006

I THOUGHT THIS COMPANY WAS OKAY. I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER ANYTHING HORRIBLE THAT HAPPENED. THERE WAS AN ISSUE WITH MATERIALS NOT BEING HERE WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE, BUT THAT WAS IT.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED LAMINATE FLOORING.

02/08/2006

THIS COMPANY'S WORK IS GOOD. THE CABINETS LOOK GREAT. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT THEY ARE A LITTLE PRICEY. THEY CLEANED UP EVERYTHING WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED NEW CABINETS IN MY KITCHEN.

Category contractors

02/06/2006

IT WAS NOT GOOD. THE SCREENS DIDN'T COME WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID THEY WERE IN THE STORE. THE SCREEN WAS BENT WHEN IT ARRIVED. THE FRAMING APPOINTMENT TOOK OVER TWO MONTHS TO GET. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE AUGUST AND IT STILL ISN'T FINISHED.

Description of Work
THEY DID WINDOW INSTALLATION IN THE DINING ROOM.

02/06/2006

Certified E.

I WOULDN'T GO TO THEM AGAIN FOR A SIMILAR JOB BECAUSE I WASN'T HAPPY WITH ANYTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE. WHEN THE DOOR WAS DELIVERED THERE WAS A BROKEN PIECE, AND IT TOOK THEM TWO WEEKS TO GET A REPLACEMENT. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE I SPOKE WITH. I HAD TO CONTACT A HALF DOZEN PEOPLE BEFORE I GOT ANYTHING RESOLVED.

Description of Work
I BOUGHT A GARAGE DOOR FROM THEM, AND THEY SENT A CONTRACTOR TO INSTALL IT.

Category garage doors

BRIGID K.

DEALING WITH LOWE'S IS HORRIBLE. BASICALLY THEY NEVER CALLED AND NEVER CONTACTED ME. THEY NEVER SHOWED UP ON TIME. I HAD TO BASICALLY DO ALL THE CALLING MYSELF. THE PEOPLE IN THE STORE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON, AND THEY COULDN'T HELP. THEY SAID THE JOB WOULD TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS, IT SHOULD HAVE ONLY TAKEN ONE, BUT IT TOOK THEM A WEEK. I WOULD USE SOMEONE WHO'S JOB IT IS TO DO THIS NEXT TIME. LOWE'S ONLY CARED ABOUT THE SALE THEN IT SEEMED LIKE THEY WERE THROUGH WITH ME.

Description of Work
THEY PUT DOWN CERAMIC TILE FLOORS IN THE HALLWAY.

Category ceramic tile

01/26/2006

IT WAS PRETTY BAD DEALING WITH THEM. I ENDED UP DOING ALL THE CALLING AND THE COMPANY FORMS FOR INSTALLING AND ALL THAT. I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF PREPARING THE ROOM FOR MY WIFE AND THE BABIES TO COME HOME AND THEY COULDN'T DELIVER ANYTHING. WITH LOWE'S I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO DO ANYTHING, AND IT'S IN THE CONTRACT. THEY'RE BASICALLY VERY BAD AT DEALING WITH THE CUSTOMERS. THEY DON'T COMMUNICATE. DEALING WITH LOWE'S IS HORRIBLE AS FAR AS GETTING PRODUCTS INSTALLED AND DEALING WITH THEM.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED BLINDS IN FOUR ROOMS.

Category window treatments

01/26/2006

I WOULD NOT PURCHASE ANY SORT OF SERVICE FROM THEM AGAIN. THEY MADE US WAIT FOR A VERY LONG TIME. THERE WERE A LOT OF PROBLEMS AND WHEN ONE WAS RESOLVED ANOTHER WOULD COME UP. THE QUALITY OF WORK WASN'T BAD, BUT WITH THE ATTITUDES AND OVERALL LACK OF RESPECT FROM THE ASSOCIATES WE WON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A FRONT ENTRY DOOR AND THE STORM DOOR.

01/26/2006

EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT. THE ONLY THING WAS THAT THEY TOOK A VERY LONG TIME TO SEND SOMEONE OVER TO MEASURE THE SPACE. IT TOOK ABOUT 3 WEEKS and THEY SAID THEY WOULD GET TO IT SOONER THAN THAT. I HAD TO CALL THEM TO COME. ONCE THEY GOT STARTED, IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG TO COMPLETE IT.

Description of Work
THEY WERE BRAND NEW PATIO DOORS. THEY REMOVED THE OLD DOORS & PUT IN THE NEW ONES.

dave S.

IT WAS SATISFACTORY. IT WASN'T EXCELLENT. THE INSTALLERS WHERE NICE AND FUNNY, BUT THERE ARE PORTIONS OF THE CARPET WHICH ARE STARTING TO COME UP AND TEAR. IT'S ONLY BEEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD LAST LONGER THAN THIS. I WOULD TRY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE NEXT TIME.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CARPET IN A COUPLE OF AREAS OF THE HOUSE. THEY LAID IT IN THE HALLWAYS, STAIRCASES, AND ONE BEDROOM.

Category carpet installation

robert V.

THE ORDERING PROCESS WAS FAIRLY STRAIGHTFORWARD WITHOUT ANY ISSUES. FOR THE INSTALLATION PROCESS, THE PERSON HAD TO COME BACK ANOTHER DAY, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT. THEY DIDN'T REMOVE ALL THE DEBRIS. ALSO I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THEY WOULD HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO THE JOB ON THEM. ANYWAY THE FINAL PRODUCT IS GOOD, AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEM DURING THE PROJECT.

Description of Work
THEY REMOVED AN EXISTING DOOR, AND REPLACED IT WITH A NEW DOOR AT THE BACK OF THE HOUSE.

Category doors, home improvement stores

Joyce B.

IT WAS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. LOWE'S IS A VERY GOOD COMPANY. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN. EVERYTHING WAS FINE. THEY INSTALLED THE FLOORING ON TIME, AND I WAS SATISFIED. IT LOOKS GREAT AND I APPRECIATED ALL THE HELP THEY GAVE ME.

Description of Work
THE SALESPERSON HELPED ME SELECT THE FLOORING FOR THE KITCHEN. THEY THEN SENT PEOPLE OVER TO MY HOUSE TO INSTALL IT.

01/26/2006

IT WAS A HASSLE. THEY RAN OUT OF THE PRODUCT, AND IT TOOK SIX WEEKS TO GET THE PRODUCT IN. ONE HAND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE OTHER WAS DOING AT LOWE'S. ONE GUY SAID THAT THEY HAD ORDERED IT, AND THE OTHER SAID THAT THEY DIDN'T. IT WAS JUST COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS, BUT THE PRICE WAS GOOD.

Description of Work
IT WAS A LAMINATE FLOOR THAT WAS INSTALLED IN THE KITCHEN.

Category flooring contractor, alterations

TERRIE M.

I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEIR COMMUNICATION. THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T NEED TRIMMING, WHEN I WANTED SOME. I TOLD THEM TO INSTALL EVERYTHING BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. THEY DIDN'T PUT IN TRIMMING SO I HAD TO GO GET IT MYSELF AND PAY FOR IT SEPARATELY. THEY TOLD ME IT WASN'T SOMETHING MY HUSBAND COULD DO BECAUSE YOU NEED A SPECIAL TOOL. THEY CHARGED ME EXTRA, WHEN I HAD THOUGHT THE PRICE INCLUDED EVERYTHING. YOU NEED TO BE VERY SPECIFIC WITH THEM.

Description of Work
A GARAGE DOOR WAS INSTALLED.

Category garage doors

01/26/2006

I WASN'T TO HAPPY WITH THE FEEDBACK FLOWING THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS. THE PEOPLE WHO INSTALLED IT WERE GOOD. LOWE'S THEMSELVES WASN'T TOO THOROUGH. I AM HAPPY WITH THE DOOR INSTALLATION. THE TIME THAT LOWE'S TOLD ME, THE WINDOW OF TIME, WAS WAY OFF. IT TOOK A COUPLE OF MONTHS LONGER THAN THE ORIGINAL DAY HAD STATED. I WASN'T TOO HAPPY, EITHER. THE DOOR IS FINE. WE'RE VERY HAPPY WITH THAT. I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THE FRONT STORM DOOR WAS INSTALLED. THEY WERE JUST SCREEN SLIDES FOR SUMMER, AND THE GLASS SLIDES BACK FOR WINTER.

Wood flooring factory

Wood flooring refinishing, installation , repair work and Pre finish floors

Frank-Key Services

Serving Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island. We are an owner-operated locksmith service company providing cost-effective security solutions for your home & business. 30+ years in the locksmithing trade Mobile lockshop is fully equipped to handle your security needs including duplicating keys on site. Offering Services from simple re-keys to electronic high-security lock options. Quality installations & experience set us apart We are particularly helpful with decorative hardware for interior as well as exterior doors. Additionally: Try us for your Commercial Services as well Retail Stores, Offices, Mgmt companies We can provide services including Commercial Locksets Master key plans Fire door replacement Code compliance Exit Devices Door Closers Glass Service ( Board up & replacement). Additional Phone Number: (212) 766-0774

INSTALL A LOCK

Total door and locksmith security, safe work as well as alarms,camera systems,gate operators for your house,business We are 25 years in business,and have a storefront location call for store hours

Yes, Ask for details
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Home Improvement Fixture Installation & Sales - Appliances, Blinds, Decks, Windows, Entry, Storm & Patio Doors, Vanities, Toilets, & Flooring.