Gary Baydal Tile Industries

With Angi since December 2005

Additional DBA - Cregger Plumbing & Heating. Additional phone numbers - (248) 559-8887, (248) 543-4224, (248) 543-4256, (248) 644-1190, (313) 882-0426, (586) 573-9400, (586) 771-9900, (586) 979-9100, (877) 413-7346, (718) 727-0855....

Anthony the Plumber

We offer quality and affordable plumbing services.

Done-Rite Contracting Inc.

Licensed and insured contracting company with promising work and beautiful results. No job is too big or too small.

iR Plumbing

All plumbing service & repairs.

Offers by iR Plumbing on Angi

09/11/2016

Thomas J P.

Description of Work
All tile and bathroom fixtures provided. Excellent choice of product and advice for a beautiful fit and finished product! Couldn't be more satisfied. Friendly and professional. Will definitely use again in the future.

10/21/2015

Gerry C.

Description of Work
Bought tile for dining room and kitchen. As expected. Delivery on time. Price was OK, but could probably do better if you shop around some more.

Category sewer cleaning

05/12/2011

maurice I.

It was a pretty extensive job, but they did an excellent job. They were done in about five or six hours. I have never seen anyone doing such a quick job. They were fantastic.

Description of Work
Cregger Plumbing replaced our sewer lines about three years ago.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

02/18/2011

Diane S.

They were very honest, showed up on time, and did the job in an efficient way. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They replaced a U joint on my laundrey tub on an emergency service call.

01/31/2011

Mary C.

I called the company on Tuesday morning and because of prior commitment, I was able to schedule for Wednesday between 9AM and 1PM. The plumber was there at 12 noon. He checked the toilet and told me what he had to do after I made repairs to the floor and fixed my sink.

Description of Work
Snaked out bathroom sink, checked tank of toilet because of leak.

12/19/2005

TONY H.

THEY ARE VERY GOOD AND VERY PERSONABLE. IT WAS EXCELLENT QUALITY WORK. THEY HAVE A BIG SELECTION AND DID A GREAT JOB PUTTING IN MY TILE. THEY HAD GOOD PRICES. I LOOKED AROUND A LOT. THEY CAME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ME, AND IT WAS WORTH IT.

Description of Work
THEY DID TILING FOR THE KITCHEN FLOOR AND TWO BATHROOM REMODELS.

Category ceramic tile