DEBOER ARCHITECTS

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2007

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT OR HOURLY RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA: WESTCHESTER, SUFFOLK-WEST, & SUFFOLK-EAST COUNTY....

Tobar Home Renovations LLC

AFM Inspections & Engineering, PLLC

For over 33 years, AFM Inspections & Engineering has been providing professional building inspection and engineering services to both residential and commercial clients throughout NYC and the outer boroughs. Fully licensed and insured, we have completed thousands of designs, evaluations, and other services to satisfied owners, property managers, agents, contractors, attorneys and building boards. Call today and let us know how we can be of service to you!

Sixthirty

Our vision is to bring architecture to everyone. We want the renovations of our homes and businesses to be easy, personal, and accessible. Design should bring value while reflecting the complexity of our lives. As a new service from Bright Architecture, Sixthirty provides affordable, custom design packages that brings personal and professional architecture services to small residential and commercial renovations. The design packages are priced per room, per shop, per floor area and broken out into a menu of separate design phases. By using 3D BIM (Building Information Modeling) technology, proprietary internal design processes, focusing on the customer, and leveraging our industry experience, Sixthirty re-conceives architecture as an affordable catalog of professional services with design, documentation, and project assistance packages.

12/20/2013

Jock was responsive, knowledgeable, and professional. Unfortunately, not to his fault, we deemed that my apartment would not be able file for the work. Jock did a great job of laying out my options and steps involved in the evaluation of the project. I wish the project would have been doable as I'm sure Jock would have done a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Jock helped me evaluate the feasibility of building a loft in my apartment.

08/26/2013

on time professional. replyed and helped , way past the time the final payment was made

Description of Work
plans to make 2 connecting apartments, into ONE, with adding a kitchen in NYC/permits , etc.

06/28/2012

Jock is a very fast and responsive person; a quality that I truly admire. He was one of the first to respond to my RFPs and the quickness of his proposal was impressive. However, his price was 2x as much as two other RFPs, which made me ultimately not use his services. I had told him where he was relative to price and he maintained his poise and said that I should take 1 of the other 2 proposals.

Description of Work
He did not perform any services. He provided a proposal.

05/28/2010

He was very nice. He was very quick on the first appointment. I didn’t get his estimate for a number of weeks; it was slow. However, he did check in with me as to if I had received the estimate. He promptly sent me the estimate when I told him that I hadn’t received the same. I didn’t use his service, though. It seemed to me that he had more experience with business architecture, rather than resid...

Description of Work
Deboer Architects did an estimate for me, two months ago. The estimate was for use of his services.

05/30/2008

Very good.

Description of Work
Gut renovation.

Category architect

DEBOER ARCHITECTS SPECIALIZING IN COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL & INSTITUTIONAL CLIENTS. SERVICES INCLUDE CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT, SITE & LOCATION ANALYSIS, SITE PLANNING, MASTER PLANNING, HISTORIC PRESERVATION, CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT, SPACE PLANNING AND THROUGH ALLIANCES, ALSO OFFER INTERIORS, LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE, STRUCTURAL, CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING ENGINEERING.