Classic Tile

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2011

30 S Bridge St

Staten Island, NY 10309

Family owned & operated....

05/21/2016

Christopher G.

My wife and I went to Classic Tile in Staten Island at my contractor's recommendation. We were met by Nick Savastano, who showed us many options, made very helpful suggestions, and answered all of my wife's questions. Although the tile was delivered from Classic's Brooklyn store, Nick still owned the relationship with us. When we went back to pay, he again was very helpful, giving us suggestions on how to maintain our tile. The Italian tile is beautiful. The rest of the house now seems unworthy of the bathroom. If you want any kind of tile, go to Classic and ask for Nick. He's the best.

Description of Work
delivered Italian porcelain tile to my home, along with supplies to install.

02/12/2015

Lorraine B.

classic tiles gave us suggestions for tiles and was very helpful , but we are still checking other providers.

Description of Work
He gave us a fair estimate for remodeling our bathroom , after assessing all of our needs; bathtub, tiles e

11/06/2013

Neil B.

It was an excellent experience. They did exactly what they said they were going to do, which as a consumer, that is what you want. They absolutely did good service. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Classic Tile Incorporated probably in December of last year for doing the bathroom tiles.

08/09/2012

Louis B.

Great.

Description of Work
The Best.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

10/10/2011

LAUREN L.

They were really nice. They were also accomidating and they did a great job. They also offered persoonal service and discounts.

Description of Work
I got all of the tile replaced in my bedroom with tiles that I bought from them.

Category flooring contractor

Tully Spagnoli & Sons

Proudly offering commercial and residential services, Tully Spagnoli can handle all your hardwood flooring needs. Specializing in installations and floor refinishing. Call today to allow us to provide you with beautiful hardwood floors, that will impress customers and increase the value of your home. Additional DBA: Tully Spagnoli Flooring Spagnoli is looking to target Refinishing & Installations specifically. We appreciate your assistance with this process. Any questions please call our office at 718.252.9128.

Offers by Tully Spagnoli & Sons on Angi
    Klever Granite Installation LLC

We fabricate and install marble and granite counters.Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Diamond Hardwood Flooring

We are Diamond's Hardwood Installation's We do any type of work with Hardwood floor,installations,repairing etc We use great type of products such as Bona products We are highly experienced I've been working with Hardwood Flooring for 12 years

Check, MasterCard, Visa

importer of ceramic, marble, granite, porcelain, slate, limestone, mosaic, glass, onyx, metal & quarry tile.