Capital Contracting Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2006

260 Pulaski Ave

Staten Island, NY 10303

We can handle all your plumbing & heating needs, whether it’s a new commercial complex, a complete housing development, your personal dream home or renovation or just a drippy faucet....

04/10/2017

chi C.

It went fast and smoothly. He answered all my questions and explained everything that had to before he started the work.

Description of Work
He did a great job fixing the pipes , the trap and even the sink.

Category drain cleaning

06/23/2014

Hazel L.

They are very reliable. I have been very pleased with them (Michael especially). They do a good job on everything they have done for me. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They removed some pipes from under my sink and did some rooting on the outside.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/23/2014

JOSEPH F.

11/13/2013

Anthony N.

The work that they have done so far has been good. We got a bid from them and from a couple of other people too and they sucked every bid. I like the way that they do business. I like the person that came out to give the estimate. He was very professional. They were higher priced but I think that they do a better job. I got a recommendation for them from somebody else too and that was why I chose them. Although they are a little bit more expensive, they have a good reputation and they have done an excellent job so far. Their responsiveness to my needs has been excellent. They were on time, they finished the job and they came back without me asking them to do another part that I did not even realize they had not finished.

Description of Work
I am currently using Capital Contracting Plumbing & Heating for putting in a new sump pump, an air line from my sewage system, a secondary pump to a boiler to zone it and a lot more.

Category plumbing, wells

06/10/2013

Shirley G.

I was a victim of Sandy. I had other contractors at my home and they worked around my needs, stopping at times so other contractors could do work for me. Very nice people, great job.

Description of Work
They put in a hot water furnance and had to run all new baseboard. Very good job.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

02/07/2012

Ronald D.

Their customer service was not very good, they weren't very helpful. I had no frame of reference, but I thought they were very expensive. The work was fine though.

Description of Work
He replaced the trip leaver and tub trap in the shower. He also did a toilet bowl rebuild.

07/20/2009

DEBORAH P.

The guy from Capital Contracting Plumbing & Heating was quiet good. Even my tenants were satisfied with him. He called me and gave me the options and the costs involved. The job done by him was effective. His price was fair, considering the good quality work he did.

Description of Work
I hired them for plumbing services at my tenant's place.

01/30/2006

CAPITAL DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY GOT EVERYTHING DONE IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH. THEY CLEANED UP ALL THE MESS THAT WAS MADE. I WAS SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICES.

Description of Work
FIXED KITCHEN SINKS AND INSTALLED NEW SHOWER.

01/26/2006

I THINK THEY WORK VERY WELL, AND I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN. THEY ARE VERY NEAT AND PUNCTUAL. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. THERE WERE NO PROBLEMS WITH ANY ASPECT OF THE CONSTRUCTION. THE PLUMBING IS WORKING GREAT AND NOTHING LEAKS SO THAT IS GOOD.

Description of Work
THEY REMODELED THE BATHROOM AND THE KITCHEN. THEY REDID THE PLUMBING AND INSTALLED NEW SINKS AND A NEW BATH TUB.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Total Master Contracting LLC

We are a small family business, with 36 years of experience, where the customer comes first.The business owner is always on site working. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, reliability, honesty and craftsmanship. We look for repeat work. Please call to schedule an appointment 917-658-1654.

Offers by Total Master Contracting LLC on Angi
    Artreno Piping and Heating Corp

We offer quality and affordable plumbing services.

Premier HVAC Services

When you need help with your heating, ventilation and air conditioning, you don’t want to hear that your technician is stuck in traffic. You won’t hear that excuse from us. We’re based in Brooklyn, at Sheepshead Bay road - in an office, not a phone drop or a postal address. It gives us quick access to many of our customers. But we also have workstations in Staten Island and Long Island. This way, our techs can quickly help you, whether you have an emergency or a routine call. They can rapidly fan out across Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island, ready to install mini-splits and portable AC units, clean chimneys, service residential and commercial HVAC systems, solve your radiant heat problem or get your furnace running more effectively. Our techs are experienced in all sorts of HVAC installation and repair, from heat pump systems and oil furnaces to air conditioner compressors and ac units. How we began As veterans of the industry for more than 10 years, we formed the company in Brooklyn in June 2016 with just one van and one technician. Fortunately, satisfied customers have rewarded us with many referrals and now we have seven vans and 15 people on our team, including office staff. We’re very proud and very grateful for our success. The team leader is Greg. He oversees all three locations and keeps us organized, making sure we respond to calls and we don’t leave until the customer is satisfied. Our techs are experienced, licensed and insured. We can help you, whether you want a new heat pump, a boiler repair, clean air ducts or a commercial HVAC overhaul.

Offers by Premier HVAC Services on Angi

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Plumbing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Pluming Heating reapirs and new intallation

A/C