ALL PRO ROOFING & SIDING INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2006

142 Freeborn St

Staten Island, NY 10306

We realize knowing how to build a successful relationship with our customers is just as important as knowing how to build a quality roof. Our dedication to customer service has been the key to our business. We are family owned & operated for the past 20 years, & stand behind all of our work.

05/27/2022

Yen P.

The name is appropriate and they are definitely all pros. Steven was responsive and addressed all of our needs. I was surprised at how quick the crew replaced our entire roof in one day. The clean up was thorough. Price was reasonable and the end result was of high quality. Thanks All Pro!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

12/16/2020

Frank P.

Great job .good bunch of guys now I know I need a new roof .going to call AllPro is the way to go

Description of Work
Needed and emergency repair on my roof and it came at a time when I call numbers of roofers and all they gave me was a run around.but AlPro came look at it the day before the snow storm and say we will do it before the storm.and they did Great Job good bunch of guys and they did a great job in Freezing condition.thank again Steve for being a guy of his word.Thank you

Category gutter repair, roofing

11/08/2017

Jane O.

Punctual and professional. Was here with his workers .

Description of Work
Stripped and replaced tiles on roof.

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you.

07/06/2017

Philip K.

They diagnosed and fixed the problem with excellent results. We thought the charge was reasonable. I definitely would hire this company again and was pleased with the accuracy of the diagnosis. We were apprehensive about choosing a roofing company as we ourselves were not going to climb up on the roof and would need to rely on their honesty about what the issue was. We were concerned about companies that might do needless work when a simple fix would be appropriate. This company was honest and made the correct diagnosis because the next time it rained we did not have the problem. I would certainly have no hesitation in hiring them for a major job in the future because my major concerns were expertise and honesty. All Pro excelled in both. Thanks All Pro! .

Description of Work
We needed a small roofing gutter repair.

Category gutter repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your time in giving our business a great review. It was a pleasure working with you.

05/25/2017

kerri T.

We purchased a complete fixer upper . My roof had 4, yes 4 layers of shingles and the original slatted wood . All pro arrived on time and on the day agreed upon. They removed all of the old shingles, repaired any rotted wood , resealed and reshingled the roof. The workers were very professional and left my home looking even better than when they arrived . I was extremely satisfied and now booked them for my siding. I highly recommend this company .

Description of Work
New roof , new flashing on chimney

Thank you [Member Name Removed], so happy to have another satisfied customer :)

12/08/2015

William M.

He never showed when scheduled appt. I called him back and made another appt he came, gave me estimate made a date to do the repair and never showed again never called. i even called back one more time spoke to his wife who said she would call him and get right back to me.... never did. Definitely would not use him for anything !

Description of Work
He ended up not doing anything but lip service

Writing a bad review on company is a serious matter. We take pride in our work. I came out and gave you the estimate, and had every intention on doing it. When you called the office, I was told that my wife told you that I got tied up at a job that turned into a much bigger job then expected. In our 20 years of business we uphold our standards to our customers, and if there is any problem we will rectify they right away. This complaint seems to be totally unnecessary. It needs to be said that this was not a job we did, only one that we gave an estimate for. Some people just go to a certain extent to discredit businesses, and I guess this is what happened in this case.

11/11/2015

Jessie A.

Fabulous! The crew was very professional and extremely helpful. They were kind enough to answer all my questions and make suggestions. I've dealt with my share of lazy and irresponsible workers but I must say that Steven and his guys were a pleasant change of pace. Such a great bunch of guys! I'm very pleased with pricing and the outcome.

Description of Work
They installed siding all around the house, new gutters and shingles.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

10/25/2014

William M.

He was responsive, did what he said fixed the roof leak. Steven was professional and easy to work with

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in a flat roof

05/15/2014

David H.

I found him very professional, very courteous, very much on time, and we like him as a person. They knew what they were doing. They were not the fly-by-night company. I would say they were quality company.

Description of Work
All Pro Roofing & Siding Inc. gave me a quote for the roof repair.

01/09/2014

Linda R.

Timely, appropriate work; good communication; left job site clean.

Description of Work
Tore off old roof, repaired rotted areas, installed new roof.

01/03/2014

Carol R.

It took All Pro Roofing approximately 2 weeks to contact me and he said that it took so long because he didn't have my phone number. I believe that is not true.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from All Pro Roofing and Siding.

01/02/2014

Aurea M. V.

They will call me or email me with a price for the actual work that has to be done; rubber roofing or a new tar paper.

Description of Work
All that All Pro Roofing could do for me was inspect my roof and suggest what had to be done next.

10/07/2013

Louis R.

Workers were all professional. Job only took a half day to be done. All debris were removed by the contractor

Description of Work
Roofing job. Put new shingles on existing roof as well as doing the valley

08/06/2013

Russell F.

Excellent. Ninety percent of my shingles were gone from the storm and I called them up a few days after the storm. He came down, looked at the job, gave me a price, I told him no problem. It was a fair price, and I knew how much basically the original cost and he put a brand new roof down and he gave me hurricane shingles, I think up to 120/110 mph. Very good price, was perfect, he came on time, they cleaned up perfectly. The guy is great. I would recommend him anytime.

Description of Work
All Pro Roofing and Siding Inc. replaced the whole roof.

05/01/2013

Ronald S.

He did a terrific job and had a great price. Other people I had contacted were sometimes double what he charged. I have recommended him to my neighbor since this.

Description of Work
He replaced the entire roof for me.

04/15/2013

Dorothy E.

The skylight in one of the bedrooms was leaking. All Pro came promptly and was able to fix the problem immediately.

Description of Work
All Pro fixed the flashing that was causing the skylight to leak.

02/09/2013

Matthew B.

My gutters were in serious need of being replaced. ALL pro was the only company that took the time to call me back and get started on my replacement gutters right away. The only complaint I had is they showed up later than anticipated and finsihed just before dark. Considering the rush work that had to be performed before an impending storm, this was acceptable. Overall I was satisfied with the work and my new gutters are keeping my basement dry!

Description of Work
Satisfied with Service Provided

02/07/2013

Ash M.

2It went well but he tried to overcharge me.

Description of Work
The guy in charge made me feel uncomfortable. I dont recommend.

01/19/2013

Elizabeth S.

I had many estimates........Allpro was the first one here and came back a few times to answer all our questions. Phone calls were returned right away. The estimate was reasonable and I was satisfied with the quality of roofing material. They came on the day promised and finished on time. All in all a positive experience. I Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof damage from Sandy

12/31/2012

Russell F.

The best company i every used

Description of Work
Fix Hole Roof a++++ service would use again price one the money , after sandy came look next day started on the roof , Had to replace the hole roof best service super fast company cleaned up total place .

Category gutter repair, roofing

06/19/2012

Rosemary S.

It took them less than one day. They did a fantastic job and cleaned up after themselves. The pricing was less than the other estimates I received.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof all the way down to the rafters.

03/18/2012

John M.

I interviewed over 50 roofing contractors before choosing All Pro Roofing. Steve seemed to have the best ideas and I was impressed by the way he described his work ethic. Steve was open to my colaberation to the "scope of work" to be performed and had many great ideas himself he proved himself to be both a good listener and thinker. We went to contract and he started on the day he promised. My home is over 100 years old, Steve and his crew were always very careful during the workday and always insured that any exposed areas were covered before he left. On one occasion rain was predicted on Sunday and Steve had his crew work Saturday to complete a section of my roof to better protect my home, at no charge to me. Throughout the job one hidden problem after another arose, I guess that's to be expected in such an old home, Steve took each of these in stride, came up with quick good ideas and charged me basically at his cost for this additional work. He finished the job on time and when a stone mason damaged a flat part of the roof after Steve was done, Steve fixed it at no charge to me, which I think was going above and beyond. Several days after the job was complete the hurricane rolled in and I am happy to report that I did not have a single leak of loose shingle. Update: Many homes in my area were damaged by Hurricane Sandy, not a single shingle or piece of siding was out of place after the storm.

Description of Work
Complete tear off of roof and siding, replacing substructure, repairing all rotted rafters & beams, rebuilding cuppola and matching other building on site. Replacing windows and doors when necessary. Installing Fypon ornamental pieces, weathervane, finial and exhaust fans.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, chimney caps, doors

10/01/2011

Pat G.

Steve came and gave an estimate and I said yes and he gave me a date to start but had to be delayed because of heavy rain, and then the next date was set up and they came with a big crew and completed the job on schedule. I was happy with the whole experience with this company and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
All Pro roofing did my entire roof including gutters.

08/19/2011

John D.

I did have a leak which the roofer could not find. I eventually found the source of the leak and called them back, he never showed up after repeated calls.

Description of Work
Called for gutter cleaning and general roof once over.

02/17/2006

ALL-PRO DID A GREAT JOB ON THE ROOF, THEY WERE ALSO VERY EFFICIENT IN CLEANING UP. THEY THREW ALL THE OLD SHINGLES STRAIGHT INTO THE DUMPSTER AND THEY WERE CAREFUL NOT TO LEAVE ANY NAILS AROUND MY YARD OR DRIVEWAY.

Description of Work
THEY TORE OFF THE SHINGLES, PAPER AND FLASHING AND INSTALLED A NEW ROOF ON MY HOME.

Chris the Roofer NYC

Chris the Roofer NYC offers roofing services located in Staten Island, NY. For more information, calls us now! We serve in Staten Island, NY, Linden NJ; Woodbridge NJ; Harrison Town NJ; Perth Amboy NJ; Roselle Park Borough NJ; and the surrounding areas. Roofing Service, Roofing Contractor, Roofing Repair Service, Commercial Roofing Contractors, Professional Roofing Service Roof and Gutter Replacement, Local Roofing Repair Service, Residential Roofing Repair Service, House Roofing Repair Service, Home Roofing Repair Service, Affordable Roofing Repair Service, Reliable Roofing Repair Service, Professional Roofing Repair Service, Quality Roofing Repair Service, Roof and Gutter Repair For more information visit our website: https://christheroofer-nyc.com/

World Class Maintenance Inc

We're World Class Maintenance chimney specialists located in Huntington Station, Long Island. We service Suffolk County, Nassau County & New York City. We provide expert chimney services for an affordable price. Some of our chimney services include chimney cleanings, stainless steel liner installations, masonry repair, caps, damper replacement, chase covers installed, and much more. We are a family owned and operated business and the owner who has over 35 years experience will always be one of the men coming to your house. We have an A+ record with the BBB, a result of having not one complaint with over 3,000 customers serviced in the 10 years we've been open. We're an award winning chimney company having won the 2018 Best of HomeAdvisor Award and the 2016 and 2017 Thumbtack Top Pro Award. We're World Class Maintenance, for your world class home!

GUASCOS CONSTRUCTION LLC

Guasco's Construction LLC offers competitive prices along with good quality work and we are one of the hardest working General Contractors and believe it when we say WE WILL GET YOUR JOB DONE RIGHT. We are a fully insured and licensed company so give us a call for your free quote TODAY." We offer the following services: * Roofing, siding, chimney, and gutter experts * Roof replacements and roof repairs * Siding replacements and repairs * Gutter installations & replacements * Chimney repairs

2022 Super Service Award