Air Rescue

Founded 2010 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

957 Post Ave

Staten Island, NY 10302

Air Rescue has been serving customers for over two decades! We have the experience and the technicians to handle even the most challenging tasks. All our technicians are highly trained and experience. We are also fully licensed, bonded and insured, so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands. With a full range of heating and A/C service solutions, we are here to take care of all your needs. Our highly trained technicians and customer support staff can help you make the right choice that ensures better comfort. Give us a call today or visit our office located at 957 Post Ave, Staten Island, NY and our representative would arrange a free in-home consultation. We will analyze the issue and understand your requirements and give you a free quote and estimate. While working our staff will ensure that they cause minimal disturbance to your everyday life while they are working, and protect your home from any possible damage and leave it spotlessly clean. So, call us today and ensure all-round comfort, all the year round....

HVAC Companies (71)water heaters (1)heating oil company (4)

09/23/2021

Great job overall. Workers were very professional and polite. They also made sure to clean up after the job was completed.

Description of Work
hvac ductless installed

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

09/16/2021

This is now my second time using this company and I will continue to use there services. They are professional and most importantly what people lack these days They have Integrity! I would 100% Recomend you and anyone that reads this to HIRE. You won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
central air

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Review for Air Rescue - 957 Post Ave, Staten Island, NY - 39476914

08/19/2021

This company was recommend by a neighbor who had previously used them. Out of the three bids I collected, Air Rescue was on the higher end, however the quality of work and high level of customer service was well worth it. The crew was courteous and professional. The owner of the company stopped by the job several times to check on the progress of the project. The project was completed three days a...

Description of Work
Heating Oil

Category heating oil companies

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

08/18/2021

No one showed up for the service. The guy I spoke to was a super nice guy and we chatted and confirmed a time for the service. He said I would get a call from his office confirming my appt. When that didnt happen, I called a few days before the service and spoke to the same guy again who said he thought I was going to call his office to confirm. I don't have his office's number. He confirmed a win...

Description of Work
Deep clean of a mini split unit

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

07/20/2021

Air Rescue did a great AC repair job at my daughter's condo. The repair technician was prompt, very polite and professional. He had the right equipment and tools to get the job done. I would recommend them to everyone who needs a urgent HVAC repair.

Description of Work
AC repair job

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

06/18/2021

I highly recommended Air Rescue for all of you HVAC needs. They originally responded to my service call promptly. After assessing the issue with my 16 year old system (which they originally installed in 2005) I was given a few options and decided to replace both units. Within two days they had a full crew at my house installing both units. I was impressed with their timeliness and attention to det...

Description of Work
HVAC units installing

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

06/18/2021

We were very impressed with how quickly a technician was sent to our home to correct our problem. Once They arrived, they diagnosed what was wrong and fixed it immediately. They also had a wealth of knowledge and was able to sign us up for the yearly Preventative Maintenance Plan that the company offers. We look forward to a long relationship with Air Rescue and Chris.

Description of Work
AC Maintenance

Work Completed On 06/13/2021

06/08/2021

Air Rescue had a hot balloon flying around Staten Island advertising their services and I contacted them for the first time to perform my HVAC yearly tune up. They BY FAR surpass any other local company that I have had out to my home. It is very clear that they work with integrity and have the customers best interests at hand. They made reasonable and accurate recommendations and provided me with ...

Description of Work
HVAC systems

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

06/08/2021

Air Rescue replaced two HVAC systems and some duct work in my new home. They truly did an amazing job and were the most pleasant an respectful of any contractors I have worked with. The systems work well and as designed.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC systems

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

06/07/2021

They over charge The people are so disrespectful. They did not finish the job. And when I tried to reach out to their Boss.They hung up on me. They are unprofessional. I would not recommend them to anybody. Poor service

Description of Work
Heating system service

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

I do not know this customer this is a bogus review his customers complaining about heat and it’s 90° outside in the summertime

A/C Repair, A/C Installation, Air Duct Installation, Ductless A/C Services, Electric Furnace Repair, Air Duct Repair, Electric Furnace Installation, Emergency Services, Gas Furnace Installation, Heater Installation, Thermostat Repair

Air Duct Cleaning; Window units