Affordable Roofing & Gutters

With Angi since July 2014

A leaky roof can cause further damage to your home and the valuables within. At the first sign of a problem call on the home repair experts at Affordable Roofing & Gutters. No matter the type of roof covering your property, if you need emergency repairs or extensive renovations, we can make sure your new roof will stay sturdy and help keep those energy bills down. No job is too big or too small. If you have a leak, we will be there to take care of you....

Gutter R Us mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Family owned and operated for over 20 years! Providing unparalleled customer service and quality workmanship for over in the New York Metro area, Long Island and Connecticut. Call us today for an immediate response!

Alter Phase Contracting Inc is dedicated to providing the customers with the best quality and Home renovations. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. We look forward to working with you!

08/15/2020

Best roofing service on Staten Island! I am a return customer and have used Chris and his crew a few times. Fast response to my initial call, repair crew wore masks, Always Professional, on time and the job is done correct the 1st time. Thank you Chris and Andy!

Description of Work
Roof soffit and fascia repair

04/20/2020

GREAT!!! Spoke to Chris on Wednesday....Andrew came next day to fix it.....Suggested a better and different approach on the spot....leak fixed

Description of Work
Fixed leaky roof over door way

Category gutter repair,roofing

01/01/2017

On 11/18 I called. Chris called back on 11/20 and said the men would be here Tuesday on 11/22. at 10 AM. Three men came. Two young men cleaned the gutters and flash the roof with black tar.. They repairs three leaking spots and checked three downspouts. Paul, brother of Chris said any problem. Call him. I waited for two weeks for heavy rain. I saw one same spot was still leaking. I called Paul abo...

Description of Work
Need to be repair three leaking spots on the gutters.

03/11/2016

I actually called another company that I found on Angies list and the owner was away on vacation but recommended his friend. The other company had really good reviews so I took a chance on them at his word. My roof seemed to be leaking because the water was entering my daughter's bedroom. They came over the next day and diagnosed the problem immediately after going up to the roof. He explained eve...

Description of Work
Flashed and sealed few exhaust pipes on my roof

06/04/2015

Description of Work
They were supposed to come out and give me an estimate this morning and he hasn't shown up yet.

Category gutter repair

New Roof Installation And Repair, Gutter Installation And Replacement, Re Roofing Services, Shingle Repair And Replacement, Tear Offs, Leaks And Waterproofing, Snow Removal, Power Washing,Painting Services, TPO, EPDM, Emergency Storm Repair,Slate Work