Acme Custom Kitchen

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

We have 3 employees. I don,t do Sub Contracting. I give free estimate on Staten Island only. There's a charge for travel in other Boroughs. I have a shop to manufacture my products. Free Evalution an estimate of area tobe improved, with computer rendering....

Elite Furniture Services

Whether you want amazing custom furniture, reliable furniture repair, or high-quality reupholstery service, Elite Furniture Services is the team for you. Giovanni and his team use high-quality materials to give you amazing end results. They personalize their services to each client and can come directly to your home to handle any repairs. So, give them a call today in order to receive your free estimate.

Topline Home Improvements

EXTERIOR PROJECTS ONLY! TopLine Home Improvement is a Brooklyn family owned and operated exterior home improvement company offering quality workmanship since 1981 for all your home improvement needs.

U.S. Cabinet Refacing, Inc

We offer a complete selection of new custom cabinet doors and countertops to give the look of a new kitchen without the cost and expense of major remodeling. We don't subcontract the work. We provide a free in home consultation, we bring samples so you can see the materials in your home.

02/28/2017

He is an excellent person and I was extremely satisfied with his work. Not only is he really nice and accommodating, he also works really quick and is always well prepared with tools and materials. He is honest and gives good suggestions. I don't recommend people very often but I definitely do recommend him!

Description of Work
Howard is a gentlemen and extremely professional. He did some cabin building on the outside and inside of our house. He did some work in the basement and other odds and ends around the house, just did everything I asked of him which was so much appreciated.

Category custom cabinets

We make Formica counter tops in 1000's of colors and styles. Custom an semi custom woodcabinets in stock. Wood or formica furniture, wall units, armiors, book cases in100's of color stains and finishes. We do complete remodeling with plumbing,electrical,hard wood flooring,ceramic tiles. Walls removed or added. Windows and doors replaced or installed. Reface or refinish old kitchen cabinets.

We are not a 24 hour Emergency service.