ACJ Remodeling-Joseph Ashley

Founded 1984 • With Angi since February 2008

Super Service Award Winner for the last 10 years running (2010-2019) in Roofing and Siding. We also offer services in Gutters, Remodeling General, Stucco and Carpentry! When you contract with Joseph Ashley, you can rest assured that we will arrive on time and work diligently and efficiently to ensure your project is done to your complete satisfaction, on time and on budget. Roofing Contractors. FREE LEADERS AND GUTTERS with every Owens Corning Platinum Protection Roofing System or with Full House of vinyl siding using Gentek Sequoia Select 0.046" thickness 16ft siding panel complete with our industries best contouring insulation minimum 1200 sq. ft.(a value of $1,000) Offer cannot be combined. For every roof or siding installation project over 12 squares a $50 donation will be made in customer's name to Wounded Warriors or St. Jude Children's Hospital. Award winning. Additional fax - (718) 948-0361. www.acjremodelinginc.com...

Before

+11 more images

Remodeling - General Project

Remodeling - General Project

home remodeling
vinyl siding and windows

roofing (249)gutter repair (121)siding companies (104)window replacement (46)skylight installation (33)stucco (24)basement remodeling (3)home builder (1)general contractors (40)chimney repair (22)insulation (18)door installation (17)

09/16/2022

Dominic L.

It went very well Joe was very punctual and always showed up bright and early and made sure everything was perfect Will definitely use him again if I need problems in the house and definitely recommend him to others if you need projects done for your house

Description of Work
Siding & fixing roof

Work Completed On 09/13/2022

09/13/2022

Lenox L.

Everything went really well he did a great job and explained everything in detail.His guys did a great job working they were very neat throughout the entire project.i definitely recommend using Joe for any housing projects someone may need

Description of Work
siding

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

09/10/2022

Michael O.

They did a wonderful job, replacing the siding, even working around the deck and pool.

Description of Work
Replace Siding

Category siding, chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

09/09/2022

Harvey F.

Joe was very knowledgable and took his craft very seriously. He walked us through what was necessary and was very honest about what was needed while describing our options. My wife and I felt comfortable with Joe after having already sought out other quotes prior to meeting with him. We are very happy with our new roof. The new skylight in the bathroom is lovely and the attic fan has allowed us to enjoy a much cooler home in the summer. The gutters have been a solid improvement to the home as well. No issued have appeared since. It was exactly what we hoped for!

Description of Work
Roofing, Skylight and attic Fan installation

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

09/06/2022

joanna Z.

They very clean very quickly done i was surprised it only took two days they were very organized and quick and i they do some extra work they done it.

Description of Work
They remove all layers of the wood and replace with plywood partially and put new tops ,vents replace and skylights was done new it was completely new

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

09/01/2022

Tammarie A.

I cannot express how grateful I am of Joseph Ashley and ACJ Remodeling! Joe was absolutely the best and so comforting. He explained the whole process step by step and when my grandmother added another job in the middle of the first project, he was so accommodating! Thank you so much, Joe! You have a special place in our hearts!

Description of Work
siding replacement, new windows installation.

Category gutter repair, masonry, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

07/09/2022

DON T.

Joseph's team did a great job of the roofing replacement. Everything in our contract was completed professionally and exactly as noted. The crew also cleaned up everything onsite. It was an absolute pleasure working with Joseph, I will highly recommend his company and will use their service again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 07/08/2022

06/17/2022

Tracy C.

First off I have to say that Mr. Ashley put myself and my wife at ease with his knowledge and his professionalism. His was not the cheapest quote but I felt confident choosing him. Joe had his crew here on a Friday morning and completed the job in one day, even though he thought it would take two. His workers were very polite, only broke for a short lunch and cleaned up the site afterwards. In addition, the gutter guards that I had previously, he was wary of reinstalling them based on the installation method. He chose to install different guards at no extra fee. As part of the job, they installed a new attic fan that ended up not working, through no fault of the installation. Again he sent his people over and installed a new fan motor, no questions asked. I would recommend AJC Remodeling - Joseph Ashley for anyone who is looking for a roofer.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof shingles

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

05/19/2022

Stephen G.

I just used ACJ Remodeling-Joseph Ashley for a complete tear down on my roof. It is a connected townhome, so it was not as cut and dry due to the considerations of neighbors and space on a narrow street. Joe and his team were top notch from the consultation and price quote, signing of the contract and the start date of the job. It truly was amazing how effortless it was and how Joe took care of all my concerns, no matter how big or small. It was a breath of fresh air watching how professional and efficient his team was and how they knocked out the job in one day without sacrificing quality. They cleaned up completely and now feel so relieved I finally got this big project done. If you need a plus 10 quality roof on a row house or a mansion, this is the place to call. Price was also very competitive. Thank you Joe and the rest of the team for making this process so stress free. I highly recommend! (Date of my job was 5/18/22 (Staten Island, New York)

Description of Work
New roof (complete teadown)

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 05/18/2022

04/21/2022

joe H.

I had Ashley replace the roof at my elderly parents’ home. I was not present when the work was done but my father stated the job went quickly and efficiently. I did inspect the roof upon completion - all looked good.

Description of Work
roof

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

04/21/2022

Joel M.

Excellent. Joseph and his crew we're a pleasure to work with. Consumate professionals. Worked efficiently and kept to schedule. All aspects of the job we're explained prior to work being done. Would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

04/12/2022

karina C.

He listens, after the roof was installed, after 2 years I had a leak he came back to look at it and fix it. He made sure that it was taken care of. He was excellent.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

12/27/2021

Michael C.

They were very professional, they did an excellent job. The owner ahs a really great attitude. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
They corrected the horrible job that East Shore Home Improvements did, they just put on the tiles and did not try to line up the tiles, ACJ Remodeling-Joseph Ashley come out and they redo the roof all over again.

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

11/15/2021

Michael D.

I had Joe and the guys back for siding after they did a great job a few years ago on a new roof. The house looks great. Joe and the crew are pleasant to work with and do a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Vinyl Siding

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

10/22/2021

Mark I.

Had a great experience with Joe and his crew. On budget and a man of his word… Very high quality workmanship..

Description of Work
New roof & Siding

Category contractors, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

Review for ACJ Remodeling-Joseph Ashley - 49 Elizabeth street, Staten Island, NY - 39517318

10/07/2021

DEREK G.

Team was fast and efficient, looks great !

Description of Work
Re-cladding and insulation of our porch

Category decks, gutter repair, insulation, remodeling, siding

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

06/28/2021

Nick A.

Roof looks great. They work fast even though it was hot out. I had an issue at the end, not really roof related. Joe the owner personally rectified it. All's well that ends well.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/14/2021

Gene B.

They did a very good job and the carpenters and mechanics were excellent and personable. The boss from the gutter guys was not as personable, but overall, I was pleased with the work and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed rain gutters, fascia boards, and down spouts.

Category contractors, gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

06/01/2021

Simon X.

Joe was great, he gave me a competitive price, did the job on the date we agreed on, it came out very nice, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

05/01/2021

Michael O.

They replaced my 30 year old roof and gutters after I head a leak. They did a great job, especially having to work around my deck and pool and trees near the house. They cleaned up everything afterward.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

04/25/2021

Maura M.

Joe was very easy to work with. He checked in with me frequently during the course of the job. His workers showed up everyday, on time, and worked a full day. I share a driveway and asked that they be particularly careful about nails and debris in the driveway -they made it a point to keep it clean and clear. The gutters are installed by a third party but Joe was here the day they arrived and went over what was to be done with me present. They did an very good job as well. Am very happy with the work, the clean up and the professionalism of Joe and his team. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Siding w/shutters, 6 windows replaced, gutters with metal screening

Category contractors, gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

04/22/2021

Edward S.

Very happy with this company. Very honest and complete in giving estimate and work to be completed. Spent more money than expected but very happy with the job. Very professional.

Description of Work
roof and gutters

Category contractors, roofing