ACJ Remodeling-Joseph Ashley

Remodeling - General Project

Remodeling - General Project

home remodeling
vinyl siding and windows

Super Service Award Winner for the last 10 years running (2010-2019) in Roofing and Siding. We also offer services in Gutters, Remodeling General, Stucco and Carpentry! When you contract with Joseph Ashley, you can rest assured that we will arrive on time and work diligently and efficiently to ensure your project is done to your complete satisfaction, on time and on budget. Roofing Contractors. FREE LEADERS AND GUTTERS with every Owens Corning Platinum Protection Roofing System or with Full House of vinyl siding using Gentek Sequoia Select 0.046" thickness 16ft siding panel complete with our industries best contouring insulation minimum 1200 sq. ft.(a value of $1,000) Offer cannot be combined. For every roof or siding installation project over 12 squares a $50 donation will be made in customer's name to Wounded Warriors or St. Jude Children's Hospital. Award winning. Additional fax - (718) 948-0361. www.acjremodelinginc.com...

roofing (240)gutter repair (115)siding companies (97)window replacement (45)skylight installation (31)stucco (23)basement remodeling (3)general contractors (37)chimney repair (21)door installation (17)insulation (17)woodworking (14)

06/28/2021

Roof looks great. They work fast even though it was hot out. I had an issue at the end, not really roof related. Joe the owner personally rectified it. All's well that ends well.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/14/2021

They did a very good job and the carpenters and mechanics were excellent and personable. The boss from the gutter guys was not as personable, but overall, I was pleased with the work and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed rain gutters, fascia boards, and down spouts.

Category contractors,gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

06/01/2021

Joe was great, he gave me a competitive price, did the job on the date we agreed on, it came out very nice, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

05/01/2021

They replaced my 30 year old roof and gutters after I head a leak. They did a great job, especially having to work around my deck and pool and trees near the house. They cleaned up everything afterward.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

04/25/2021

Joe was very easy to work with. He checked in with me frequently during the course of the job. His workers showed up everyday, on time, and worked a full day. I share a driveway and asked that they be particularly careful about nails and debris in the driveway -they made it a point to keep it clean and clear. The gutters are installed by a third party but Joe was here the day they arrived and went...

Description of Work
Siding w/shutters, 6 windows replaced, gutters with metal screening

Category contractors,gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

04/22/2021

Very happy with this company. Very honest and complete in giving estimate and work to be completed. Spent more money than expected but very happy with the job. Very professional.

Description of Work
roof and gutters

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

04/02/2021

Great. Joe’s team is quick and professional.

Description of Work
roof and copper gutters

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

04/02/2021

Joseph is very professional. He has a great team! They installed a new roof and 3 skylights on my house. We had just finished stucco on our house and have pavers all around the property. Joseph Ashley’s team was diligent not to dirty the stucco or pavers and did a beautiful job. They even made sure not to interrupt the neighbors property.

Description of Work
roof

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

01/25/2021

I am very satisfied with the work. Not only did he replace the roof but he also installed new gutters. I am looking forward to doing business with Mr. Ashley in the future when I am ready to replace my windows. Two thumbs up for ACJ remodeling and Angies list for recommending this company.

Description of Work
I needed to replace all the shingles and several planks of wood that were rotted. I made a request for an estimate on Angie’s list. I had read very positive reviews on ACJ remodeling. I was looking for someone who was reliable and reasonable. Mr. Ashley called me the next day and we scheduled an appointment. He went over everything with me, including how he calculated the price he was offering me. As promised, it took three days to complete everything and at the end I was very satisfied with the work that was done. The shingles came with an excellent warranty and Mr. Ashley also provided a warranty on the installation. That gives me peace of mind since the last roofer did not install the shingles properly and it was a total waste of my money.

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/18/2021

I am writing this review a year later after the roof was completed and I am happy to say that the roof has been great so far - we weathered several tropical storms in 2020, and the roof showed no evidence of that. The work was competitively priced (reasonably so, not suspiciously low), and they made a slight adjustment I requested that deviated slightly from what they usually do. The work was comp...

Description of Work
total roof & skylight replacement

Category roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Remodeling General, Stucco and Carpentry! Roofing. Siding. Insulation. Windows. Stucco. Stone & gravel. Skylights. Remodeling. Hardscaping. Landscaping. Paving. Masonry. Flooring. Hardwood flooring. Gutter repair & replacement. Electrical. Drywall. Doors. Decks & porches. Chimney repair. Carpentry. www.acjremodelinginc.com

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check