Accel Installations

Founded 2001 •

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

161 Providence St

Staten Island, NY 10304

For over 19 years, Accel Installations has handled all electronic related installations ranging from a simple wall mounted TV to an elaborate home automation system, lighting control, smart thermostats and home networking. We can design a system, and provide equipment or we can install equipment purchased by the end user. Give us a call for a free consultation. Authorized Control4 Dealer Authorized Sonos Dealer Authorized Lutron Dealer Authorized Marantz Dealer Authorized Nest Dealer Authorized Integra Dealer...

home theater installation (24)home security systems (3)home automation (1)

02/07/2021

Excellent job. Was very courteous.lWould highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix some glitches in the home theater system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

12/18/2020

Maurice was amazing. Got everything done, followed up with me to make sure, dealt with our old wifi system and our out of date sonos set up and speaker set up with the TV. It now all works and I also feel like I have someone to call if it doesn't. HIGHLY recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV system reprogramming and WIFI extension

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

10/19/2020

Maurice was extremely thoughtful, professional and pleasant. I will certainly use his services again and recommend him highly to all our friends. What an asset to have when trust is so much a part of business exchange now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Getting a home theater system working again

CATEGORY home theater design,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you!

10/01/2020

It all went very smoothly. He is very professional and answered a lot of questions and patiently showed us how to operate everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
he set up a universal remote to control my tv, dvd, vcr, roku, music; he installed a sosos controller; and he installed appletv

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

02/03/2020

I needed my new Spectrum box programmed for my Universal Remote. Maurice fixed it in 5 minutes a real Pro. I would strongly recommend him for any A/V work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed AV issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2020

12/06/2019

Everything went great! I am extremely satisfied with the installation and customer service. All of my questions were answered immediately and I learned a lot about the Sonos system.I highly recommend hiring!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install full Sonos speaker system and mount multiple brackets and TV's

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

10/17/2019

Perfectly. Maurice was recommended to us to fix/install a whole house sound system we have had for many years. The previous controllers had not been working for awhile. He replaced what we have with Sonos and also installed a much better wifi system throughout the house and I can't express enough how happy we are with the results. The system works flawlessly and if some glitch did happen, I know I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed whole house sound controls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

10/13/2019

The installation was super smooth and they helped me set up the surround sound.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two flat screen TV

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

10/02/2019

excellent. maurice returned my phone call promptly and we set an appointment. on that day, he alerted me of his arrival status via text all along the way. he did the work in a professional way and in quick fashion, and was courteous and friendly the entire visit. highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rewiring of stereo system and tv sound, wiring of additional speakers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

09/19/2019

Excellent. Maurice is competent, knowledgeable, proficient, thorough, and very friendly. He worked without taking a break, made sure everything was working and cleaned up after. His pricing was reasonable for the work performed. He is willing to come back if there are any problems to correct. You can call him if you have questions about the work or unsure about operating the equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upgrade cable connections to new cable boxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

TV mounting services Lighting control systems design and installation Home theater systems design and installation Distributed audio systems Home networks and WiFi Low voltage wiring Outdoor sound systems Outdoor televisions

Electrical work