Above & Beyond Carpentry Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

201-8533

169 Lorraine Loop

Staten Island, NY 10309

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Interior painting and plastering.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Above & Beyond Carpentry is family owned and operated since 2012 specializing in residential handyman work, painting, carpentry and kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Honest, reliable and quality work is our priority. Contact us today for your next project....

handyman (186)woodworking (25)general contractors (20)drywall (16)tile installation (12)home remodeling (11)lighting (11)interior painting (10)plastering (8)door installation (6)window replacement (5)ceiling fan installation (4)

03/03/2021

It went great! Very polite and reasonable pricing! Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Description of Work
painting home

Category closet systems,drywall,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

07/10/2019

This is the second time that Mark has done work for me. He is definitely my go-to person for any handyman type tasks. The first time he did work for me he raised the kitchen cabinet above my refrigerator so that I could fit a taller French Door refrigerator. No one else I spoke with could figure how to do this task at a reasonable cost. He came to my house to do an estimate and asked me if I wante...

Description of Work
Install Mirrored Sliding Closet Door and hang two large and heavy pieces of wall art

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

09/23/2018

I cannot recommend Above & Beyond Carpenter and Mark Wirth highly enough. He has exceeded all our expectations and proven himself an expert carpenter and craftsman with high standards of quality, professionalism, honesty and customer service. In fact, I consider Mark to be a member of our family. It is very rare to find a contractor or any professional of his caliber.

Description of Work
Above & Beyond Carpentry has completed over 20 home improvement projects for us.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home inspection,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,replacement windows,garage builders,window treatments,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/23/2018

I would like to thank [Member Name Removed] for being my 200th review! It has been a pleasure doing business with all of you great people. All of you have been like family, as [Member Name Removed] said. It's not often you get to love doing what you do for a living. I think it's time to announce my retirement plans and at this time its here. Angie's list has been great. I have always taken great p...

09/21/2018

I got in touch with several contractors and Mark Wirth at Above and Beyond Carpentry got the job. I sent him photos and measurements of the affected areas, but he felt it was important for him to actually see what work needed to be done. He made the long trip (before he even got the job) to see the scope of the job and to give me an accurate estimate. He'd also gave me suggestions about the best w...

Description of Work
I needed to have some termite-damaged basement floor joists and a damaged center beam repaired.

Category contractors,handyman service,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

08/13/2018

It went well. He's a very nice person.

Description of Work
He did some handyman projects, putting up a canopy, a closet rod, and other small odd jobs.

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

07/25/2018

Everything went perfectly. Came when he said he would. Gave advise by text on what material to buy. When I had the wrong thing, he went to Home Depot and picked it up himself. Had very high quality standards when doing the project. Was very friendly and good sense of humor. Would hire again for any future project.

Description of Work
replaced a fenced railing and added a handrail down basement stairs

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

06/29/2018

Mark did a number of jobs the day he was with us. We usually have a long list to be done on our 1920s built house. Most challenging was the repair of the portion of an interior stucco wall which had been turned to mush by a broken steam valve. He repaired the wall and matched almost perfectly the look of the stucco.

Description of Work
Repair of interior stucco wall

Category handyman service,water damage restoration,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/21/2018

05/27/2018

Mar Wirth was efficient punctual and I definitely would recommend him to my friends and will call him again.

Description of Work
Installed bathroom medicine cabinet and overhead lights

Work Completed On 05/27/2018

05/27/2018

Mark did an amazing job. He was professional, honest and extremely good at what he does. He also took the time to fully assess the job and give me his expert opinion on how to best handle each concern. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and I have and will continue to use him going forward.

Description of Work
My previous contractor abandoned the job after 2 weeks and left my house in ruins. I needed carpentry, electrical, and plumbing handled.

Work Completed On 01/11/2018

04/26/2018

Mark was professional, worked efficiently and completed the job as promised. The price was very fair and I would highly recommend him to anyone in search of a carpenter.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous repairs from inspection report.

Category electrician,handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

Handyman Services. Kitchen & bathroom renovations. Painting, property preservation, water damage repair, window & door installations, flooring & custom tile work.

Roofing & siding.