A-TEAM SERVICE INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2006

3.4

Brighter Tomorrows Carpet Cleaning

Brighter Tomorrows Carpet Cleaning

Professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services. Specializing in pet Odor Control. Oriental rug cleaning. Dust mite allergen cleaning for people with high sensitivity allergy and asthma problems. Over 18 years experience Proudly serving Nassau-Suffolk New York City. Commercial and Residential. 20% off to our Angie's List members . wwwbtcarpet.com. (516)639 7013. experience the difference guaranteed

Offers by Brighter Tomorrows Carpet Cleaning on Angi

06/20/2011

We agreed to have to him paint the deck and that we would supply the paint. He called me last friday that he wanted to start on the next day. He said that he wanted me to have all the supplies and paint ready for the job. That was not part of the agreement, I was only to purchase the paint. I had previously given him $100 upfront after he had taken care of the powerwashing the deck. He said he did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came to my home to get an estimate on staining or painting a deck and some benches. He quoted me $350 for the job if he was to purchase the stain and also apply it. He said if I purchased paint and he applied it , the job would only be $250.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

02/18/2011

After he finished cleaning the deck the weather started to turn. He told me the hospital and said that he would come back the following spring and clean it and put the sealant down. I waited until the spring and I called him but he never returned my calls. I tried to get ahold of him multiple times to no avail. Now the spring is coming again and I still can't get ahold of him and it's going on 2 y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to clean and refinish the deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

05/20/2008

They where very friendly. They where on time when they came over. He had called me back when said he would. He was very professional about the job when he did it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had powered washed of my patio. He also put a clear coat on it.

CATEGORY pressure washing

05/29/2007

Left an estimate within a few days of contacting them. They did the job on the days promised, arriving on time. We're very pleased with the quality of the work and will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed, stained and sealed our deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

10/01/2006

Joel is a lovely guy. Hardworker, competent and honest. Did a great job with no fuss.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our deck was power washed and sealed.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

THANK YOU FOR THE HIGH MARKS. I WANT TO ALSO THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING ME AND MY COMPANY TO THIS WEBSITE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO TRY HARD TO LIVE UP TO YOUR CONFIDENCE IN US. IF WE CAN BE OF ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL.

FULL SERVICE INTERIOR & EXTERIOR CLEANING. CARPET CLEANING, FLOOR WAXING & POLISHING, STONE CLEANING, WINDOW CLEANING, EXTERIOR DECK CLEANING AND STAINING, HOUSE WASHING, CONCRETE & STONE CLEANING, EXTERIOR MILDEW REMOVAL. GRAFFITI REMOVAL.