A & J Contracting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2012

21 Countrywoods Ln

Staten Island, NY 10308

A&J Contracting we do mostly interior renovations. Kitchens, Bathrooms. All types of finish work. Moldings. Doors interior and exterior. Tile work - walls floors and backsplashs. Also emergency repairs on tile walls and floors. Redo tub caulking and showers. Framing , Sheetrock, compound , Painting

12/30/2018

Dera G.

The job was well done with talented conscientious employees..

Description of Work
Bathroom gut /remodeling

Category home remodeling

11/30/2017

Kenetta C.

Service was excellent. I found the service provider was a perfectionist, The service was outstanding and i would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Tile repair

Category ceramic tile

07/15/2017

Kate P.

Anthony worked in conjunction with Joey of Hlad Plumbing and he managed the logistics of demolition and installation coordinating between the store and the 3 apts. brilliantly over the 9 days it took. His crew were experienced and the general level of attention and excellence was very high. Anthony really cared about our satisfaction and when he finished I think he was as pleased as we were to see how clean he left the workspace. A+ job. I would absolutely recommend Anthony to anyone and certainly use him again.

Description of Work
The kitchen waste pipe in our 100yr old 4 storey building in Downtown Brooklyn needed to be replaced. The building has a store on the ground and 3 apts, one per floor. The job wasn't small - the cabinets had to come off the walls in each kitchen and the walls broken open so the pipe could be replaced floor by floor.

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for your kind words there very appreciated. I try my hardest on such a intense emergency renovation to try to make it as smooth as I possibly can for the owner and tenents. My goal is to give my customers the respect and quality of work I would want done in my own home. Both you and your husband Mrs [Member Name Removed] are great landlords I see how much you care about keeping your building in beautiful condition and how you care so much about your tenents and there happiness. I see we both have the same thing in common how we care so much for what we do. It was a pleasure working for you and your husband and hopefully in the future. Yours truly Anthony A&J Contracting

05/12/2017

Bonnie F.

This is the only place you need to go for top quality, professional work. They did a complete renovation of my bathroom several years ago. When it was time to do my kitchen, there was no question who I would ask. Anthony is a perfectionist who is not happy until everything looks perfect. I am extremely happy with my new kitchen and would recommend them to anyone needing renovation work.

Description of Work
New counter-top and back-splash in kitchen.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

It was such a pleasure working for such a nice customer again. I am very grateful for such high praise my aim is always to please my customers with the best of craftsmanship curtisy and enjoyment of there new renovation and the best of quality they deserve. Thanks your truly Anthony from A&J Contracting A

08/12/2015

Michael B.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of a brownstone duplex

Category home remodeling

07/08/2013

Michael B.

Having renovated properties over the years, this has been, without any doubt, the best experience I have had. The most professional, responsible firm, with incredible attention to quality and detail. Aand J is simply what every client hopes to find when doing construction work. The firm not only does complete renovations, but smaller jobs such as kitchens, bathrooms, etc. I have every intention to work with them again for future work.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of brownstone in Brooklyn Heights area. Gut renovation of duplex apartment.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

05/02/2012

Antoinette S.

They did a plan for the work, then removed all the old fixtures and floor. They knew from the start that there would be a need to replace beams and plumbing, as the house is 150 years old, and the beams were not straight to begin with, and had been totally sawed through in a couple of places. He bolted the new beams to the old ones, laid the floor and then the cement, Did LOVELY meticulous tile work, letting me go with him to the tile store to pick out tiles for walls and floor. It generates a LOT of dust, so be prepared to seal up rooms and not go near the work site. He then did a back door and window and floor for the room next to the bath. Every single wall and floor was not level, but he re-leveled EVERYTHING, shimming, cementing, caulking, and so on, to keep things trim and well-insulated.

Description of Work
total re-do of bathroom, including new beams under the floor. New back door and back window, and floor in media room.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling, doors

Custom Tile Works

Custom Tile Works offers quality professional tile installation services. Owner operated, licensed and insured for New Jersey with over 25 years of tiling experience. From full to partial bathroom renovations, kitchen floors, foyers, basements, fireplaces, backsplashes, and more..... Materials we often work with are porcelain, glass,marble, granite, natural stone and cement tile. We only use quality setting materials for installation.

Heartland Village Handyman Services

WE ARE OPEN WITH SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ,,LICENSE AND INSURED NEW YORK NEW JERSEY AREAS, We work with insurance claims With over 25 years of experience, Heartland Village Handyman Services is the top choice for Home Renovation and Repairs . We offer a full-range of Contracting Services including Remodeling,, Repairs, and virtually all phases of Home Improvement. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, and value our relationships. Proud recipient of the Angie's List Super Service Award Winner for 2016, 2017, and 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 We offer affordable rates Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Heartland Village Handyman Services on Angi
    J & D Windows

J&D Building and Windows is a Veteran Owned and highly experienced Contractor. We're the right guys to replace your patio doors and windows, call and get your free estimate today! Save money on your heating and electric bills while increasing the value of your home with brand new energy efficient windows and patio doors. We have 15 years of high quality work renovating homes and deliver high quality work at a great price and fast. You will get replacement windows and patio doors from high quality manufacturers, with warranties on both the windows and patio doors as well as on our installation. To increase your home's energy efficiency we install only “Double Pane" argon gas "Low E" patio doors and windows. All your new windows will be insulated on installation to save you money and if needed we will paint your trim to match. Every window is installed with modern child safety locks and will be properly sealed for both inside and outside against drafts and for waterproofing. Give us a call today to get a free estimate for great windows from a quality installer. NJ HIC #13VH11815700 NYC HIC #2105255-DCA

2022 Super Service Award