A & J Contracting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2012

A&J Contracting we do mostly interior renovations. Kitchens, Bathrooms. All types of finish work. Moldings. Doors interior and exterior. Tile work - walls floors and backsplashs. Also emergency repairs on tile walls and floors. Redo tub caulking and showers. Framing , Sheetrock, compound , Painting only on interior work. Etc....

PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. Since 1973, Windows We Are, Inc. has been serving its community with superiority workmanship and energy efficient windows. We are the Landmark Distributors of quality replacement windows and our installations are of the highest quality. We have been a cornerstone business in our Bay Ridge, Brooklyn neighborhood for over 40 years. “With the same phone number 718-836-8083”; that’s hard to say in the home improvement industry today. We are a family owned and operated company with 20 employees (no sub-contractors). Window We Are, Inc. has over 10,000 windows in stock for contractors or the handy homeowner to pick up and install themselves. We also, offer professional installations through out Brooklyn, Manhattan and Staten Island. We have the largest stock of windows in the NYC area. Our own installers installed 9500 + Windows last year and growing! Our goal is to meet the window needs for all our customers residentially or commercial. Not only do we have a large selection in stock, we offer an even larger selection of windows that can be custom ordered. Ranging from vinyl, aluminum, wood clad and all wood windows. Most of our work comes through recommendation by our satisfied customers. That’s the way we built this company by being honest, hard working and with the respect of all our customers. We will treat your home as if it was my own home by being neat and clean and a guaranteed good job!

Window King specializes in aluminum and vinyl replacement windows, including double-hung, bays, bows, and slider windows for both residential and commercial markets, as well as security and sliding doors - all from the top brands in the industry, and has served the Westchester, Fairfield, Five Boroughs and Bergen county for over 30 years. --- In a world full of horror stories and poor quality work, broken contracts, no-show schedules and poor quality, Window King has become a leader in "Customer Service Satisfaction". We feature vinyl, aluminum, wood, composite and fiberglass replacement windows, all available as bays, bows, casements, sliders and double hungs. We beat ANY written estimate and offer free estimates with no obligation.5 employees. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List. City of New York License #1171450, Westchester County License #WC-15985-H09, Rockland County License #H-09683-07-00-00, Yonkers License #3979, New Jersey License #13VH00055900 And Connecticut License #603035.Nassau County License #H0810890000. Additional DBA names: Window King LLC.

Tri-State is the manufacturer and installer of premium quality vinyl windows and patio doors. We do the entire job ourselves, no subcontractor or middleman! Tri-State builds them, installs them and we guarantee them.

12/30/2018

The job was well done with talented conscientious employees..

Description of Work
Bathroom gut /remodeling

Category home remodeling

11/30/2017

Service was excellent. I found the service provider was a perfectionist, The service was outstanding and i would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Tile repair

Category ceramic tile

07/15/2017

Anthony worked in conjunction with Joey of Hlad Plumbing and he managed the logistics of demolition and installation coordinating between the store and the 3 apts. brilliantly over the 9 days it took. His crew were experienced and the general level of attention and excellence was very high. Anthony really cared about our satisfaction and when he finished I think he was as pleased as we were to see...

Description of Work
The kitchen waste pipe in our 100yr old 4 storey building in Downtown Brooklyn needed to be replaced. The building has a store on the ground and 3 apts, one per floor. The job wasn't small - the cabinets had to come off the walls in each kitchen and the walls broken open so the pipe could be replaced floor by floor.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for your kind words there very appreciated. I try my hardest on such a intense emergency renovation to try to make it as smooth as I possibly can for the owner and tenents. My goal is to give my customers the respect and quality of work I would want done in my own home. Both you and your husband Mrs [Member Name Removed] are great landlords I see how mu...

05/12/2017

This is the only place you need to go for top quality, professional work. They did a complete renovation of my bathroom several years ago. When it was time to do my kitchen, there was no question who I would ask. Anthony is a perfectionist who is not happy until everything looks perfect. I am extremely happy with my new kitchen and would recommend them to anyone needing renovation work.

Description of Work
New counter-top and back-splash in kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

It was such a pleasure working for such a nice customer again. I am very grateful for such high praise my aim is always to please my customers with the best of craftsmanship curtisy and enjoyment of there new renovation and the best of quality they deserve. Thanks your truly Anthony from A&J Contracting A

08/12/2015

Description of Work
Complete renovation of a brownstone duplex

Category home remodeling