Lake Country Gutters Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2014

PO Box 589

Stanley, NY 14561

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

We install and repair seamless gutters in a variety of styles and materials. We can deal directly with homeowners or sub-contract under a general contractor. Contractor discounts are available. Payment terms are typically full payment by cash or check upon satisfactory completion of work, with invoicing available. Down payments may be required for special order colors....

gutter repair (30)gutter cleaning (8)

08/16/2020

They were actually able to squeeze me in earlier than I was scheduled. Made my day. Great job and reasonably priced. Would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
New Gutters

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

03/28/2020

Great price, work scheduled quickly, happy customer. I would recommend for any gutter work.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

08/03/2019

I was extremely happy, they have been up for over 6 months and no problems. They look fabulous and they function great. They came on time, cleaned up after themselves and were a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
All my gutters replaced

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

07/19/2019

I live in Penfield and I just had a new roof put on my house and the gutters needed replacing. They were easy to communicate with, they charged a fair price and their workmanship was excellent plus they are very nice people. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter and downspout replacement

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

Review for Lake Country Gutters Inc - PO Box 589, Stanley, NY - 38011467

03/26/2019

Excellent work. Explained what they would be doing. Very happy with results. Would use again. I have already recommended to others.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

03/26/2019

They were very responsive, did the work very quickly, and it looks absolutely beautiful. They were $200 cheaper than the next cheapest estimate I got. I would hire them again in a second.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

03/14/2019

The crew arrived promptly after calling on the scheduled date (March 14, 2019). Very professional, very courteous. They got right to work and found that my gutter had originally been improperly attached at the corner the house. The problem was corrected and the charge was very reasonable. I am very happy with the work done and would recommend Lake Country Gutters to anyone needing such work done. ...

Description of Work
Attach a loose gutter

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

06/13/2018

Excellent work by Alex and crew. I requested and negotiated some additional fascia board replacement work with the gutter install, which they completed. They were in and out in a day, and the work site was left in great shape. I remember them working in headlamps after dark to complete the job! They re-oriented several downspouts without being asked, for a much-improved look of the house (wish I h...

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

06/12/2018

Amazing! The day they came out to my home to do the estimate, I received a phone call that day. I called back the following business day and "surprise", it was shared that my gutters were actually fixed. He took a minute and fixed them right on the spot since the repair was so minimal. Now, that's paying it forward. Would definitely call on them for future gutter needs! Great customer service, pro...

Description of Work
gutters needed repair after a couple windstorms

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

03/27/2018

Alex and his crew showed up on time and completed the job in one day. The work performed was excellent and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
New gutters on pole barn, garage and porch

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

Gutter installation and repairs. Snow bars for steel roofs. Residential & commercial.

Roofing. Siding. Snowplowing.