Lake Country Gutters Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2014

We install and repair seamless gutters in a variety of styles and materials. We can deal directly with homeowners or sub-contract under a general contractor. Contractor discounts are available. Payment terms are typically full payment by cash or check upon satisfactory completion of work, with

gutter repair (31)gutter cleaning (9)

09/14/2022

Mary M.

Everything went extremely well. Alex and his crew were punctual and before they started working, Alex and I went over everything they were going to do. New gutters and downspouts were installed as well as cleaning and repairing some of the existing gutters. Their work was excellent and when finished, Alex explained in detail the work done. I definitely recommend this company giving them 10 stars!!

Description of Work
We needed new gutters as well as repair to existing gutters

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

08/16/2020

Andrew F.

They were actually able to squeeze me in earlier than I was scheduled. Made my day. Great job and reasonably priced. Would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
New Gutters

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

03/28/2020

Joe M.

Great price, work scheduled quickly, happy customer. I would recommend for any gutter work.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

08/03/2019

Linda M.

I was extremely happy, they have been up for over 6 months and no problems. They look fabulous and they function great. They came on time, cleaned up after themselves and were a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
All my gutters replaced

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

07/19/2019

Linda M.

I live in Penfield and I just had a new roof put on my house and the gutters needed replacing. They were easy to communicate with, they charged a fair price and their workmanship was excellent plus they are very nice people. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter and downspout replacement

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

Review for Lake Country Gutters Inc - PO Box 589, Stanley, NY - 38011467

03/26/2019

Deb H.

Excellent work. Explained what they would be doing. Very happy with results. Would use again. I have already recommended to others.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

03/26/2019

Lou Anne J.

They were very responsive, did the work very quickly, and it looks absolutely beautiful. They were $200 cheaper than the next cheapest estimate I got. I would hire them again in a second.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

03/14/2019

Monte W.

The crew arrived promptly after calling on the scheduled date (March 14, 2019). Very professional, very courteous. They got right to work and found that my gutter had originally been improperly attached at the corner the house. The problem was corrected and the charge was very reasonable. I am very happy with the work done and would recommend Lake Country Gutters to anyone needing such work done. Well done!

Description of Work
Attach a loose gutter

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

06/13/2018

Tom L.

Excellent work by Alex and crew. I requested and negotiated some additional fascia board replacement work with the gutter install, which they completed. They were in and out in a day, and the work site was left in great shape. I remember them working in headlamps after dark to complete the job! They re-oriented several downspouts without being asked, for a much-improved look of the house (wish I had thought of it). I thought that the price was better than competitive, considering they use the heavier stock of gutter material. I would highly recommend them, and would gladly use them again.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

06/12/2018

Melissa C.

Amazing! The day they came out to my home to do the estimate, I received a phone call that day. I called back the following business day and "surprise", it was shared that my gutters were actually fixed. He took a minute and fixed them right on the spot since the repair was so minimal. Now, that's paying it forward. Would definitely call on them for future gutter needs! Great customer service, prompt and professional.

Description of Work
gutters needed repair after a couple windstorms

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

03/27/2018

John S.

Alex and his crew showed up on time and completed the job in one day. The work performed was excellent and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
New gutters on pole barn, garage and porch

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

01/03/2018

Kelley O.

Did a great job and even came on Sunday, because the weather had delayed their ability to clean the gutters

Description of Work
Cleaned the gutters

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2017

12/29/2017

Monica I.

The project went well and exceeded expectations. Seamless gutters were installed and I couldn't be happier with the quality and level of service.

Description of Work
Gutters needed cleaning and upon review, the gutters on the front of the house needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

12/28/2017

Anthony A.

Work was done quickly and defects in the old gutter were all repaired as requested

Description of Work
Repair gutters

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

10/18/2017

Thomas C.

They were great. I was thinking about calling them again. They were fantastic. Prices were better than anyone else. I will use them again.

Description of Work
One of the back gutters came down during a wind storm. They repaired a gutter. A whole new set to go in the back.

Work Completed On 03/14/2016

09/27/2017

Joan E.

Very well, answered all my questions, cleaned up all the debris and installed leaf guards at the last minute.

Description of Work
I had new gutters installed.

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

09/15/2017

Marc V.

Alex called back in a timely manner in response to my request for a quote. When he arrived to provide a quote, Alex was very professional and polite. A quote was provided very quickly but there was no pressure to act on it immediately. When we decided to use this service, Alex and his crew arrived right on time, completed the work as requested and even did some additional repairs for the original price. After completing the work, everything was cleaned up.

Description of Work
Needed gutter repairs and replacements on an 1850s farmhouse.

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

09/06/2017

Alice M.

He came just for a free estimate, and actually climbed up and cleaned the blocked gutters by hand. Success! I will call him to come to install some leaf blocking netting that he said works great to prevent leaves from accumulating in the future. He was great!

Description of Work
Clean blocked rain gutter

08/29/2017

Mary Alice R.

Lake Country Gutters provided attractive solutions for both jobs. They communicated well, were punctual and fast at the work, had reasonable prices, and showed they really know their business. You can't do better.

Description of Work
I had two different gutter jobs at two different times. One job was to replace the full set of gutters and downspouts on a lake cottage. The other job was to replace and re-configure downspouts on an older suburban home.

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

08/02/2017

June L.

Great. Gutters were repaired at a great price.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2017

07/31/2017

Tom R.

Left a message late in the day to have someone come out for an estimate and was called back the next morning. Several days later and estimate was given and they were going to do the work the following Wednesday. On Wednesday i received a call saying they would not be out because of the rain and wanted to come Saturday if possible. I told him that was fine and the very next day around 8AM I got a call saying they rearranged their schedule and wanted to come by before the storms came through that morning. They arrived around 9AM and were very efficient in completing the job. About 1/2 hour after they left the skies let loose with a downpour and the gutters handled it without a problem.

Description of Work
New gutters installed on my home

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

07/02/2017

June L.

It went very well. Gutters only needed repair and work great now.

Description of Work
I wasn't sure if gutters needed to be replaced or repaired.