HIBIT MASONRY

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2010

Hibit Masonry has a staff of trained and experienced employees. We provide a wide variety of services for home owners, general contractors and property managers....

The Glass Block Guys of WNY are a family, locally owned and operated business. Our goal is giving you and your home the best quality product as well as saving you money. The Glass Block Guys have been servicing the area since 1993. We are one of the few glass block companies who are EPA Lead Certified for homes built pre-1978 with dangerous lead paint. We are fully licensed & insured for your peace of mind. So let The Glass Block Guys Of Buffalo help make security glass block windows be one of your best home improvements. From design to installation or even cash-n-carry pre-assembled windows for the do-it-yourselfer….Contractors Welcome!!!

Hands On Owners With 25+ Years of Experience, Polite Staff And Crew. Affordable Pricing. Ask About 10% Angie's List Discount. Do It Right With Locktight!

Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 10 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates. There are 2 owners (brother's) who have over 20 Years of Experience in Masonry Repair/Restoration and learned their trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. References Available Upon Request • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

02/04/2015

Description of Work
To fix my chimney: 40 bricks fell off. Very high estimate, I got another estimate, 1/3rd that estimate and went with the other company.

Category masonry

I am truly sorry that you are unhappy with the estimate. It seems that maybe they weren't doing the same work that we were going to do. My price was $2,350.00 and that is the price I charge for that amount of work and to do it CORRECTLY. If you found someone for $800.00 (which wouldn't even cover my crews pay for one day) then I hope the work you had done by the other company was done the right wa...

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Installed a chimney cap. Very quick response and professional. Reasonable price.

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

10/03/2014

Description of Work
Impressed with 1st visit to review job. Was told would have estimate in 2 days never received. Spoke with owner again told he would personally deliver never did.

Category masonry

I am very sorry that you are unhappy with how our company handled your estimate. I do want you to know, however, that I do what I promise and am a man of my word and I personally left the estimate in your side door 3+ months ago (which is when when we met) and I'm disappointed that you didn't call back and give me a chance. Again, I am truly sorry but if you were to check up on me, you would find ...

11/18/2012

Excellent Came on very short notice Prompt and Real professional Came and explained all that was done Finished job quicker than estimated They were great and very clean Chris was excellent Thank you Woulld use them always

Description of Work
Replaced ceramic cap on chimney Retucked mortar on chimney Mortar on patio blocks

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

08/13/2012

I was very satisfied with their work. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I have used Hibit Masonry for masonry.

Category masonry

Hibit Masonry offers the following services: Chimney repair, cultured stone veneer, natural stone, brick, concrete block, masonry restoration, sidewalks, steps, porches, stone and concrete patios, foundation repair, tuckpointing and chimney covers.

Hibit masonry does not offer chimney sweeping.