Everything Outdoors

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2013

4.3

At Everything Outdoors we offer a fair payment program on every job to ensure customer satisfaction and job completion. The owner is present and involved on every job to avoid miscommunication. Specializing in structural support • Foundation repair and waterproofing • Re-supporting weak or rotten floors • Main beam and post replacement or alterations • Removal and replacement of broken or bent floor joists • All vertical and horizontal support repairs • Finished basements...

Modest Bros Painters

R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage

Established in 1980, owner is present on every job. All water & drainage problems corrected inside and outside of the home or business. Owner is a Master Sewer Licensed Contractor. Also provides complete landscaping services with professional landscape designer on staff. Fully licensed and insured. Additional services: firewood & snow removal, backhoe & bulldozer services, tree removal, topsoil and mulch, patios & retaining walls

DeLuca's Painting

Gary DeLuca, owner of DeLuca's painting has over 25 years experience of interior and exterior painting. Gary is hands on right from your estimate to the end of the job. His work is never subcontracted out. He will be available at all times throughout your job with any questions or concerns. In addition to painting, Gary also can assist with wallpaper removal and minor stucco services/repairs.

10/29/2018

It went very well. The workers were friendly and the work was completed on time and our basement looks terrific. Their attention to detail was outstanding and we're very happy with the final product. The company was also very flexible and knowledgeable and suggested some changes to our original blueprints which helped settle some disagreements about the floor plan between my husband and I.

Description of Work
Finished basement

Category excavators,picture framing,remodeling,home builders,drain pipe,basement remodeling

04/12/2017

the overall quality of the work was poor We paid him approx 15k for our deck addition and replacement of existing boards - the deck and railings are not level, gates he built are falling apart and none of the miters line up. We called him several times to come out and fix it but he never responded The bedroom remodel was average at best. He didn't know how to remove or replace a drop ceiling so we...

Description of Work
Bedroom remodel and deck build

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling

Our job for this customer changed several times, the deck work included removing and replacing railings and floor boards therefore the issue with not being level was preexisting and in order to be corrected would require complete replacement at a cost much greater. The gates were built and reinforced as requested. The bedroom work included framing and installing an entry door as well as a closet d...

08/26/2016

There were portions of the job that he said he could handle, but it became apparent that this was not the case, at least in our house. It's an older home, was not able to compensate so that result looked appropriate. He had rotating assistants, not sure but some appeared to have the greater knowledge base. Always seemed to be rushing (some damage to materials did occur). Ended up hiring someone el...

Description of Work
Helped with a partial bathroom remodel.

Category handyman service

This customer had chosen materials that did not "fit" their home or this project and she chose to purchase said materials. Scheduling was difficult because she had to reorder different items several times. It may have appeared that I had different assistants, because of the material issues the schedule was changed and this project was being completed at the same time another was being worked on so...

01/27/2016

Great! They were very professional and did excellent work.

Description of Work
Repair sagging joist and install new jack posts.

Category contractors,foundation repair

10/04/2015

Very prompt. I think only once did he call to say they couldn't make it till a little later in the day. They were the only company after getting 4 different quotes that actually was going to do the job correctly. Paid a little more but thats why we went with them, because they weren't going to skrimp on doing it right. Was very pleased with the timing, and the quality of work that was involved. Wo...

Description of Work
Repaired one side of wall on the garage foundation. Also replaced and fixed area where garage man door was located.

Category foundation repair

08/05/2015

Attention to details and aesthetics and the new garage looks incredible.

Description of Work
Everything Outdoors demolished and rebuilt our garage.

Category excavator","handyman service","garage builder

04/28/2015

It went well. Only thought was maybe a little pricey but I didn't have any comparison except a very high quote to do something that would not have fixed the problem which was surface water runoff. The other guy wanted to dig up floor in basement and redo drain tile. He was wrong. I recommend everything outoors

Description of Work
He identified our water problem immediately and had a fix that was affordable. Realigning deck surface worked great

Category excavator","handyman service","deck cleaner

09/08/2014

Initially, my tasks involved only replacing an ice-damage door and sill, plus replacing siding on an old, small addition. When he came to do an estimate, Jake made some other suggestions for cosmetic repairs and gutter replacements, to which I agreed, and which understandably boosted the cost. The original time estimate was 3 days. After the old siding was removed, a problem with one wall of the foundation was apparent and required replacement, which interfered with the schedule and thus needed a new time to completion (an extra week) and extra cost. I did not doubt the necessity for this. Jake is easy to deal with and flexible with working around my schedule since I insist that I be here.

Description of Work
Door sill replacement, siding replacement, trim finishing on windows, new door. Unexpected problem with part of foundation: repaired.

Category roofer","siding contractor","foundation repair contractor

07/10/2014

Very well. Jake from Everything Outdoors responded to my initial phone call after I found his company on Angie's List. Came out promptly and gave me a quote. Originally planned to do the work by the end of June and it ended up being delayed to 7/10 due to their workload. Jake and a co-worker, Joe, came out and completed the work today and everything looks good. I would use them again for other 'handyman' projects around my house.

Description of Work
Re-supported enclosed exterior porch and realigned man door on garage.

Category deck company","excavator","handyman service","room remodeling","garage builder","foundation repair contractor

10/14/2013

He is very loyal. He works with you and has a dedicated team. He responds to phone calls right away and checks up on his work. He does good work. He has a wide range of skill.

Description of Work
New roof.

Category handyman service","roofer","home builder

Additional services • Drainage, grading and dirt work • Demolition, junk removal and complete cleanout services • Exterior painting, staining and complete deck refinishing • Garages, additions and barns • Complete bathrooms • Landscape and patio block installation, repair and removal • Roofing & siding

We do not offer weekly services to include lawn mowing or animal cleanup, we are also not in the business of heating or cooling.