Accomplished Contracting Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2010

Owner & operator Rich Ronning, with over 40 years of experience, will be present on all jobs....

Hernandez Home Improvement

With over 7 years of professional home improvement experience, we are here to remodel your kitchen, bath, basement and/or build a new home for you. We also do siding, roofing and more.

LI Craftsmanship Inc

LI Craftsmanship has been serving and building our community since 2011. LI Craftsmanship is a certified service-disabled veteran owned business. We value each of our clients and professional customers and have invested in top quality products to best serve you. We have compiled a team of knowledgeable and professional individuals to give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are working with the best electrical contractor New York has to offer. Unlike our competitors, we will take the time to explain and help you understand exactly what you are getting and why it is the best option for your home.

Fielack Electric Corp

Fielack Electric was incorporated in 1988 and has completed over 58,000 electrical installations for our customers in Nassau and Suffolk counties ... earning their trust and a A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. Your call will be greeted by one of our friendly full time staff, not an answering machine and when a Fielack Electric service vehicle arrives at your home or business, it is fully stocked and ready for all your electrical needs. Our trained service technicians with decades of experience are qualified to handle virtually any electrical job and will provide prompt, efficient and courteous service all while taking care to keep things clean and safe and respecting your property. Fielack Electric is fully licensed, insured and bonded in all local, county and incorporated villages for your protection. We back up all of our services with our industry leading “Done Once, Done Right” Warranty which covers All Parts, All Labor for 1 Year, Guaranteed.

05/07/2014

Description of Work
I called, left a message; my call was not returned.

Category handyman service,remodeling

11/24/2013

Though the weather was against us, Mr. Ronning made good use of his time. There were days, that he worked in the rain, to complete a task. If a job hit a snag, he always came up with creative solutions to the problem. I also found that he listened and understood my vision of what I wanted. If something had to be changed, he consulted me, we worked the revision out together. I am so pleased with th...

Description of Work
We had a new deck added to the house with safety lighting on the stairs. Our French door was replaced and stained. A gate, to enclose the yard, was put in.

Category remodeling

10/27/2013

Richard Ronning is a very talented master carpenter who has completed numerous jobs at our home.

Description of Work
Furnished and installed replacement windows.

Category handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking

10/17/2013

Repair went very well the owner was on the job at all times . He kept me informed at all times on what he was doing and made sure I was in agreement with the work to be done.I was very pleased with the outcome. I would use his services again

Description of Work
Repair basement finished basement room that was damaged by a water leak entailed replacing the existing ceiling and floor.. Replace. wiring lighting fixtures and baseboards

Category handyman service,remodeling

09/12/2013

Rich does really great carpentry work. Everything he does is done carefully and he makes sure it's done right. I also trust him completely to let himself in and do work when I'm not home.

Description of Work
Rich has done several jobs at my house. Most recently he installed a new window in my kitchen. A few years ago he re-did my whole den - walls, crown molding, and the best of all - he designed and built a beautiful custom mantel for my fireplace.

Category remodeling,woodworking

Kitchen & bath remodels, closets & storage solutions, window & door replacements, general handywork, decks, power washing, garage & basement conversions, fine trim & moldings, built in cabinets & shelving,