Accomplished Contracting Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2010

Owner & operator Rich Ronning, with over 40 years of experience, will be present on all jobs....

Hernandez Home Improvement

With over 7 years of professional home improvement experience, we are here to remodel your kitchen, bath, basement and/or build a new home for you. We also do siding, roofing and more.

Marcor Construction, Inc.

Marcor Construction Inc. is a family owned and operated business offering personalized service from start to finish. We have one main central location in West Babylon---Trusted by the biggest names in the industry, Marcor Construction completes most jobs in just one day! Our customers deal with an owner from the minute they contact us to the final handshake. Call us today for a free roof or home evaluation and to experience the Marcor difference. Transform your roof with a warranty that speaks for itself. 631-321-0593.

Offers by Marcor Construction, Inc. on Angi
Tri-State Window Factory Corp

Tri-State is the manufacturer and installer of premium quality vinyl windows and patio doors. We do the entire job ourselves, no subcontractor or middleman! Tri-State builds them, installs them and we guarantee them.

05/07/2014

Description of Work
I called, left a message; my call was not returned.

Category handyman service,remodeling

11/24/2013

Though the weather was against us, Mr. Ronning made good use of his time. There were days, that he worked in the rain, to complete a task. If a job hit a snag, he always came up with creative solutions to the problem. I also found that he listened and understood my vision of what I wanted. If something had to be changed, he consulted me, we worked the revision out together. I am so pleased with th...

Description of Work
We had a new deck added to the house with safety lighting on the stairs. Our French door was replaced and stained. A gate, to enclose the yard, was put in.

Category remodeling

10/27/2013

Richard Ronning is a very talented master carpenter who has completed numerous jobs at our home.

Description of Work
Furnished and installed replacement windows.

Category handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking

10/17/2013

Repair went very well the owner was on the job at all times . He kept me informed at all times on what he was doing and made sure I was in agreement with the work to be done.I was very pleased with the outcome. I would use his services again

Description of Work
Repair basement finished basement room that was damaged by a water leak entailed replacing the existing ceiling and floor.. Replace. wiring lighting fixtures and baseboards

Category handyman service,remodeling

09/12/2013

Rich does really great carpentry work. Everything he does is done carefully and he makes sure it's done right. I also trust him completely to let himself in and do work when I'm not home.

Description of Work
Rich has done several jobs at my house. Most recently he installed a new window in my kitchen. A few years ago he re-did my whole den - walls, crown molding, and the best of all - he designed and built a beautiful custom mantel for my fireplace.

Category remodeling,woodworking

Kitchen & bath remodels, closets & storage solutions, window & door replacements, general handywork, decks, power washing, garage & basement conversions, fine trim & moldings, built in cabinets & shelving,