All American builders is a professional, reliable and efficient company. we offer free estimates and fair prices. we are fully insured and offer a 10% discount to senior citizens and repeat customers....

Chimney Solutions

Welcome to Chimney Solutions NY Inc. NY Inc., where for more than 25 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates. In addition to the thorough inspection and cleaning of oil–, wood–, and gas–burning chimneys, we specialize in the prevention, detection, and correction of chimney system hazards—the kinds of hazards that can endanger the health and safety of your family and home. We use the latest tools and technology to ensure that your chimney system is operating at optimal levels. All of our technicians are up to date on NFPA standards and state and local codes, and ready to address the particular needs of your home. We provide comprehensive, reliable services that have stood the test of time. 2 Employees. Uses Subs For Various Aspects Of Job. Cost Is Determined By The Job. Travel Charge May Apply. Service Charge May Apply. Additional Phone: (866) 607-2446 .

Modern Scapes and Hydroseeding

Based just outside of Binghamton, Ny. We provide beautifully landscaped outdoor living spaces, custom designed and installed. We offer complete landscaping and hardscaping services including hydroseeding. Whether the project is large or small, we recognize the importance of dedicated service. Our mission, is to provide creative landscapes that go above our customers expectations while maintaining the highest standards of craftsmanship.

Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service

Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communication, just call or email us and we can set up a time and day to come by and look at the project before we give out any quotes. Don't hesitate to call us today so we can come take a look your home!

10/11/2018

Paula H.

It has been over three years and the work is not completed. I, stupidly, paid in full because I needed the work done. My husband had ALS and was dying. These projects were to make our home easier for him to get around. My husband died before the projects were completed. Will has ignored my attempts to contact him to complete the work. The gutters on the addition don't work correctly and my basement is being flooded with the roof run off. My phone lines are getting wet and cause a buzzing sound on my phone. The foundation is eroding from the water poring off the addition roof. He won't return my phone calls and now his voice box is full. I am battling cancer and severe arthritis and I can't afford to hire someone else. My advice is stay clear of All American Builders in Sidney, NY.

Description of Work
We needed an addition to install a elevator and storage shed. Needed new roof and inside work to bathrooms.

Category remodeling,roofing,garage builders,sunrooms

10/19/2013

Shirley D.

I started looking for a contractor by calling the companies I had heard of and that i thought were well known for roofing; Robert J. Green, Dave Wagner and they would not return my calls. I left more than one message for Robert J. Green but no return call. I then started calling other random names just to get an idea of how much it would cost. I had never heard of All American builders but I talked to Will, the owner and made an appointment to get an estimate. He came on time to look at my job, I received the estimate when he said I would; not by e-mail but in person. I had seen a previous post on Angie's list that was somewhat negative about his company so I discussed it with him and although I was still somewhat apprehensive, I liked him, he seemed trustworthy, he had the best price of 3 estimates (not that I always go with the cheapest) so I decided to give him the job. I could not be happier with the result. They were in and out in just a couple of days. They cleaned up every night. I never found a single nail in my driveway or anywhere else. The roof looks great. I couldn't be happier. I build my house originally and have had a lot of work done over the years. I've had some very frustrating experiences with contractors but I will definitely hire All American Builders again.

Description of Work
They removed the old roof on my house and a fairly large shed and replaced it. They also installed a pole light at the end of my driveway.

06/12/2013

Ellen L.

The owners of the company came as sheduled, surveyed the job to be done, and gave a fair price. A contract was promised for the following week, when work was supposed to begin. No contact, no contract and no work the following week. The contract never materialized, but a crew showed up a week later and worked steadily until the job was completed. The crew cleaned up thoroughly after each day's work was done. I had a discussion about reliability and trust with Will Walters, one of the owners. Reliable service is a rarity in this area. Not showing up when scheduled or not showing up, period, seems to be the norm. Since our discussion, Mr. Walters has contacted me about scheduled work. I am satisfied with the work done, and price charged seems fair. I will continue to use this service for as long as it continues to be reliable, and lawn mowing will be done by them on a continuous basis. It has taken nearly 14 years to find someone who does a good job, and thus far All American Builders seem to do just that. Good business sense: no, but I think this is a learning curve for the company.

Description of Work
Extendive spring clean-up of exterior property, including cutting and removal of overgrown weeds; trimming of bushes, cleaning gutters; powerwashing house, mowing and weedwhacking lawn

Category remodeling

08/07/2012

James S.

Will seems like a really nice guy but he simply does not handle his business in a professional manner. We had a good meeting and talked in detail about the work I wanted done, he was taking notes the whole time and was very attentive. He said he would have an estimate emailed to me by the following Tuesday. I waited until Friday and still no word from him so I called and left him a message. The following Monday evening I call again leaving another message. He did return my call later that night and said his secretary would have an estimate emailed to me and quot;that nightand quot; - I haven't gotten anything. If getting an estimate is so hard I can't imagine trying to get actual work done. He might be the best contractor in the area (I have no way of knowing) but would never deal with a person that says he will do something by a specific date then never does - I hate that.

Description of Work
Met in person at my home to obtain an estimate to build a new deck.

Category remodeling

11/09/2011

Tamara V.

This company isn't trustworthy, does not return calls, does not honor appointments, causing great inconvenience. Not reliable whatsoever!

Description of Work
Although he was hired as a bidder on a grant program....he did not in any way act professionally. No phone calls to say he wasn't going to show up when scheduled. All no shows. Lots of promises and no delivery. Simple courtesy lacking. If a person cannot keep his word.... I would not trust that person with my things either. Our project was supposed to be done by the end of September....and we're still waiting....they only excuse was that he's too busy. Meanwhile there was a written contract.

Category handyman service,remodeling

Residential and commercial repairs, remodels and new construction, additions, renovations, decks, siding, roofs, garages, electrical, plumbing, kitchens, baths, drywall & landscaping.