MADRID LANDSCAPING Inc.

New York
04/30/2022

34 Randall Rd

Shoreham, NY 11786

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

The goal of our company is to care for your property from the moment we are hired and continue to do so for years to come. We are focuses on managing your property to ensure improvement to make a focal point to your surrounding neighbors. Madrid staff counts with certified pesticide applicators. We take the necessary steps to comply with the requirements of New York state as well as local permits (Nassau and Suffolk County) and continuing education. We have built a reputation by working together with our clients hand by hand understanding their needs and finding the right way to accomplish them. This has built a solid foundation that keeps Madrid expanding its services in all directions every day. While there is a great deal of competition in the landscape industry, Madrid Landscaping Inc. has never stoped working to find new ways to improve your home paradise and making it more enjoyable. We will always treat you with respect, courtesy and honesty. God bless you all!...

lawn care (94)lawn & landscaping (56)lawn treatment (35)mulch delivering (13)tree service (9)leaf removal (8)hardscaping (6)basement waterproofing (2)irrigation system (2)masonry (1)tile installation (1)

04/27/2022

Glenn D.

Everything from initial contact to completed job exceeded all my expectations. I was educated about all the specifics of sod lawn replacement during the initial appointment. In the backyard we had removed a large oak tree over the winter. The ground needed leveling and reseeding where the huge stump had been removed. Also the whole backyard was aerated and fertilized. My own research told me that the ground preparation was extremely critical in the success of a new sod lawn. Having watched contractors of all types work at my home over the past 33 years, I can quickly spot whether I need to continually be checking on the work. The crew was meticulous with the ground prep. The completed yard looks incredible, the grass an amazing deep green. All my interactions with the crew, and Mr Madrid were a pleasure. In my opinion, you would be foolish not to have them come to bid on your next job.

Description of Work
Sod-complete spring cleanup

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are very pleased to hear you are happy with the job and us! It certainly is nice to hear we have a happy customer. It was our pleasure servicing your home and family. We are always here to help. God bless you and your family!

07/19/2020

Anthony P.

He came on time and did a great job

Description of Work
Sprinkler head replacements

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Thank you for giving us the chance to service your home. We are happy we have a satisfied customer! God bless you and your loved ones!

06/14/2020

Lisa C.

Excellent!!! We originally requested an estimate for a full side job. Adelmo came to our house and said we did t need sod, that he could get the lawn back into shape. Our lawn looks beautiful and we saved a lot of money.

Description of Work
Aeration, seeding and fertilizer.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Review for MADRID LANDSCAPING Inc. - 34 Randall Rd, Shoreham, NY - 38644945

Thank you for the opportunity! We are very thrilled to know we have a happy customer!

05/31/2020

Lisa C.

When Adelmo, the owner of Madrid Landscaping came for the estimate, we told him we were looking for a price for sod because of the poor condition of our lawn. He walked the property and kindly said, “please save your money, I can fix your existing lawn and bare spots by cutting, aerating, seeding, fertilizing and liming”. The only thing he asked of us was to water regularly. Within two weeks, we had neighbors stopping and asking what and who did the work. Our property looks amazing and was done for a fraction of the cost we set out to pay for it to look so good. Thank you Angie’s list, Adelmo and all of the employees of Madrid Landscaping.

Description of Work
Landscaping. We wanted an estimate for sod in our front, side and backyard.

Category landscaping, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your review and for giving us the opportunity to service your property. We are very pleased to hear you are happy with the results! God bless you and your family in abundance!

07/15/2019

scott S.

Good at first then I think they got too big. Quality of their work plummeted to not turning over the flower beds and my lawn being overrun with crabgrass and weeds. On average they spent six minutes per week at my house. How good can the quality of work be in six minutes?

Description of Work
Weekly lawn maintenance

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

Thanks for your Review we really appreciate it and all my customers means a lot to me when you hired madrid landscaping was for weekly mowing only and we only apply weeds control when customers request it only.Have a very blessed day!

01/22/2019

John M.

Don’t don’t don’t! You’ll be screwed.

Description of Work
Showed up full of energy drew up plans, then the scam. We don’t do anything on our site. All subtracting. You won’t This out. Made a date, signed an agreement. They went MIA this cost me $750 to reschedule subcontracted. He got back to me on months later in July. All apologies he’d get right to it. Never heard again. Have a blessed bankruptcy. Phony.

Cost $0.04

06/19/2018

John M.

“Have a blessed day” is how they end their phone calls. This business needs prayer.

Description of Work
The Worst. Their site claims they do landscaping, sprinklers and concrete. Not true at all. ONLY landscaping. Got an estimate. Agreed. Not a single return call. Don’t, just don’t.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

I believe there has been a miscommunication issue here,we do not have any papers signed with your name on file,we give a lot of free estimates and we make sure once a customer decided to hire Madrid landscaping Inc. every thing goes smooth between both parties.I will kindly request from potential customers to give us as much information possible and call other companies first for a free estimate and leave us for last.We will give you a free estimate and all information concerning your project and you will be able to make a decision right there because you already have other estimates with you that way we will eliminate this type of situation.Because our goal is to serve you with excellence and pride.have a very blessed!

02/02/2018

John T.

Madrid Landscaping does a excellent job with my yard. Worth the money spent.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 12/12/2017

Thank you so much!

10/07/2017

Charles B.

Great job. Owner supervised the entire time and worked himself.

Description of Work
Clean up of backyard, flower bed plastic edging, seeding.

Work Completed On 09/02/2017

At Madrid Landscaping, we do what we can to make sure the work gets done correctly.

10/03/2017

Deborah C.

See comment above ... excellent service.

Description of Work
Madrid Landscaping has been providing lawn maintenance for two years, since 2015. This business was previously reviewed.

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

Thank you for your great review.

09/10/2017

Margaret C B.

The owner showed up and was amazing! So polite and professional. The work was done very quickly and I couldn't be more happy.

Description of Work
We just bought s house and need some bushes removed to open up the space.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you. Knowing you are happy with the work, makes us feel tremendous amounts of satisfaction.

08/27/2017

George V.

Adelmo and his crew did a fantastic job of clearing out the backyard and applying the sod. The entire job took about 8 hours total. They were very professional and efficient in their work. They were very responsive to our needs and the prices were very reasonable. We were so impressed we asked Madrid Landscaping to do our future landscaping work.

Description of Work
Needed to redo our backyard. The weeds were overgrown and the grass was not growing properly. We wanted to do a backyard cleanup with tree pruning, sod placed and gravel placed on the side of the house.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

Review for MADRID LANDSCAPING Inc. - 34 Randall Rd, Shoreham, NY - 36122566

Glad to hear you are impressed with our work. We always strive to meet the needs of our customers and be successful at it.

06/25/2017

Douglas B.

I would definitely recommend Madrid. Adelmo did a fantastic job with the design mockup — it impressed both myself and my wife. And honestly, it looked event better when it was put in.

Description of Work
Landscaping in front lawn.

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

Glad you and your wife found the mock-up fantastic, and I am happy to hear that you found the actual work even better. Thank you for such an amazing review.

06/02/2017

Andrew C.

The front and rear landscaping from the previous owner was a mess. Purchased the house last year and didn't bother with it because it was so bad. Just mowed the weeds. This year I wanted to make sure the yards got the attention they deserved. Was looking for a quick fix and lay new sod and called Madrid. Adelmo provided a quote but thought the grass could be saved so we went that route. It'll take awhile before we see positive results, but the yards look great so far.

Description of Work
Total front/backyard refresh

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

Glad to hear you went with our advice, we always want to make sure our customers make decisions that not only benefit them, but will give them positive results in the long run.

02/28/2017

vernon S.

I first contacted Madrid Landscaping in August of 2015 everything went well for the rest of the season and I recommended him to my mother then come 2016 season it took him over three weeks to get here to turn on my lawn sprinkler system only to tell me that he wasn't able to do cause he did not have the right tool. I contacted him many time though out the season about how dissatisfied I was with the service specially about the weeds most times that would not get a response other times he said he would come and spray the weeds again but he charged me he must have charge me 6-7 times to spray the weeds and I still have a lawn Full Of Weeds I spent almost $2,000 online maintenance last year I have a relatively small lawn and his billing practices very very poor sometimes I would not get a bill for two three months and then I would get a bill for 400 to 500 dollars I got to billed this past February for last November for weed spraying and 2 lawn cuts in November I find it hard to believe that my lawn needed to be cut twice in November and my mother received the same treatment she would call about the bill not getting one and the way the lawn look and get no response she received the bill in February too the last October and November does not seem like he cares all about his customers I was very disappointed in him

Description of Work
Weekly lawn maintenance

Work Completed On 02/11/2017

07/30/2016

Erin D.

EXCELLENT! Dealt with Adelmo directly through email. He took on my weekly lawn maintenance half way through his busy season. Loved dealing with him. Very professional. Will continue to use his company.

Description of Work
Landscaping/weekly lawn maintenance

Work Completed On 07/13/2016

Madrid landscaping inc. deeply appreciates your time invested to contact us.Our goals are to work with you in every possible way to achieve your goals .We understand that every project is different and depending on your project and according to your needs we will work,advise and together we will put your ideas together and get your project done.Sincerely,Thank you and God bless...!

07/22/2016

Deborah C.

Excellent - Lawn revived and looks wonderful ...

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 07/22/2016

At Madrid landscaping Inc.we can not stop saying thank you to all our valuable customers who take their precious and valuable time to look for the right company to work with,since in today's times is difficult to know who to trust.We also thank Angieslist,for the trust on our company we will always do what it takes to serve their members with the best every time possible.once again we deeply thank you for preferring us.God bless you all!

06/14/2016

Leslie S.

First impressions are key with any business. I called Madrid Landscaping based on the overall reviews. I noticed that some said their calls were not returned but I assumed it was because they were just busy (and decided to call anyway). I called 3 times over a week and never received a call in return. I called BOTH the business and office numbers and left detailed messages. If you can't make the time to speak with a potential client then you're seriously hindering said client's willingness to do any business with you at all. Be responsive. Listen to your messages and improve your customer service department. Lack of time to speak with someone shows lack of professionalism. I'll continue to look for another landscaper that will respond to my calls.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Work Completed On 06/13/2016

Thank you for taking the time which is valuable to you and we understand that, but sometimes we are very busy which should not be an excuse and we really appreciate your review because that way we can hire more personnel to serve you better.one important thing is to leave a message on angieslist message portal ,as well as text me at 516-241-7994,beacause sometimes, I have meetings or I am with a customer but a text is the most and fast way to get in touch with me.God bless!

04/17/2016

kenneth S.

I can't explain what a great experience this was from the beginning to the end. I have dealt with a lot of contractors and this is one of my best experiences!!

Description of Work
Originally we purchased just a lawn aeration and seeding. After speaking with them we discussed having 20 green Giants installed and having a full clean up with mulch. We spent more than the $250 but it was well worth it

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

Work Completed On 04/12/2016

thank you for the great experience my crew and I had at your house,we could notice that the job was looking amazing and outstanding in such a way the owner next door immediately noticed how the plants caught her eyes and she asked me what kind of plants we were planting. she said that the plants looked so beautiful once I told her that they were green giants she immediately called her contractor that those were the plants she wanted at her property.I feel blessed when we can accomplish our goal to satisfy our customers because they deserve the best of the best....many blessings!

01/03/2016

William C.

They were on time, professional, and the work looked very well done

Description of Work
I can only speak to our first interaction but i have signed up to use Adelmo for our lawn service. We only had the end of year clean up but I look forward to working with them again in the spring

Work Completed On 11/22/2015

God bless you, for trusting us on your landscape management every angle is considered when pricing a lawn and other landscape related work,time,equipment,easy access etc.and the first season we deal with all problems that appear during that first season the following season is when you see the most of the improvement that we make to your lawn etc..we are always improving by using the right products. our purpose is to bring solution to your landscape challenges.God bless you all....!

12/11/2015

Candice R.

They did an excellent job with everything. We are looking forward to the spring and having them come and do some planting for us and take care of our landscaping.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup

Work Completed On 11/17/2015

for us and my company it was deep pleasure to work with such beautiful family and most of all helped them with the landscaping of their property,I am open to questions any time either by text or email or even calling me,if I can not be reached by phone leave me a message I will get back to any of my customers as soon as possible.Once,again it is a profound pleasure for me and my crew to be able to help....God bless you all...!

11/17/2015

Randy R.

Madrid Landscaping has always cared for our landscaping needs as if they were doing their own lawn. Each landscaper is in uniform and always ready to answer any questions or address any issues that might have arisen since their last visit. Always proactive, they make sure to inform me when watering is required (or not), when additives have been used and always with the required signage. Highly recommended to anybody looking for quality, professional lawn care.

Description of Work
Madrid Landscaping has been caring for all of our landscaping needs for over 15 years.

Work Completed On 11/14/2015