BigHouse Electric Inc

New York
New York: Department of State

Located in

Shoreham, NY 11786

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Panel Change

Panel Change

electrician11786
Upgrading an exiting 200 amp panel for a new one and adding a generator set up

Local Licensed and Insured Master Electrician. Free Estimates. Reasonable Prices. Quality Work. Friendly Service. Taking care of all your Electrical Needs. Service Upgrades, New Construction, Renovations, Lighting Upgrades, Generators, Etc....

electrician (6)lighting (2)ceiling fan installation (1)

08/30/2021

Everything went great, no problem or what so ever and I will definitely do another work with them.

Description of Work
Hooked up generator, Transfer switch and put a new wire.

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

08/26/2021

Big house electric was great ,very professional and very prompt! Attention to detail was superb. The owner mark explained what needed to be done and exactly what he was going to do. I highly recommend him and his company for any electrical work and will definitely use him again for future work and projects!!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

08/26/2021

Excellent work professional service. Will recommend to others

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

08/26/2021

Efficient and professional . I’ve used this company multiple times and I will use them again for any electrical work we need done in our home. I’ve also noticed several of my neighbors are using BigHouse electric for their repairs and new construction . They have a very good reputation .

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

08/24/2021

We used Mark a few times. He ungraded our electric, put a split panel in and other various upgrades in and outside our home. My husband will likely write a review with specifics on jobs done. My husband is very particular and not once did I hear him complain about Mark’s work. Huge. Mark came when scheduled. His prices are fair. He is friendly. I felt comfortable having him in my home and leaving ...

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 09/04/2021

08/24/2021

Superb. Upon inspection of the work done, PSE&G worker commented that it was above and beyond what was necessary, and that it was hard to find good electricians these days. In addition the work was prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

Troubleshooting electrical issues, landscape lighting, service upgrades, new construction, renovations, lighting upgrades, generator installs, outlets, panels, Commercial Electrical Services