VALUE PLUMBING & HEATING, Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2006

11-Time Super Service Award Winner! We are a family owned and operated business. Both father and son are licensed and insured Master plumbers. We strive hard to have a live person answer calls. If we are ever out of the office, the calls are monitored remotedly or forwarded to a cell phone ALL PHASES OF PLUMBING AND HEATING, NEW WORK, ALTERATIONS, SLAB LEAKS, LARGE AND SMALL JOBS. "QUALITY CAN BE AFFORDABLE" Not Offered: Forced air HVAC INSTALL & SERVICE (only hydronic heating-hotwater heating), no boiler cleaning, no CESSPOOL INSTALL & SERVICE or DRAIN CLEANING...

VP Plumbing & Heating

**For Fastest Response-CALL OR TEXT uS AT 516-659-3368**We bring generations of experience for both residential and commercial plumbing and heating needs. We offer 24/7 Emergency Service if you are experiencing a problem. Whether you are looking for expansive, custom, or boutique installations and services, or simply routine heating and plumbing repairs at home, rest assured that V.P. Plumbing will provide you with the highest level of customer service available. We use only the highest quality materials, brand-name parts, fittings, pipes, and other materials that often exceed the quality required by code. Our goal is to make each and every customer a customer for life!

Offers by VP Plumbing & Heating on Angi
Drastic Drainage

Best Flo Sewer & Drain Cesspool Service

Family owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

02/25/2021

The work was done well and the prices were fair. The job took a day longer than expected, but was worth the extra time because it was done very nicely. The owner is friendly, responsive, and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Changed old pipes and installed new water line to refrigerator and installed utility sink

02/19/2021

Prompt , On Time, Pleasant and Professional. Price was fair.

Description of Work
Prompt , On Time, Pleasant and Professional.

09/17/2020

Overall, they are attentive and accommodating for me. They were also responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Ran a pressure test to have a gas line turned on.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I'm glad you were happy with the service you received.

06/13/2020

Had an estimate to install new kitchen faucet and repair small leak underneath. I've used Value Plumbing for many years; I've also used them for past work on this particular sink. "Mike" mentioned that the sink was not up to code and the pipes had to be extended. He gave a total estimate of over $1,000.00 In the past, I've used his father to install plumbing for a bathroom renovation, total cost was a reasonable $2,200.00+ for that job . It seems that honesty & integrity has not been carried down to the next generation. This is unfortunate. Needless to say, I called the next person on Angies' list and got the job done for 1/2 the price that Mike quoted me.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet installed & leak underneath sink repaired.

Category drain cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to send a review. The opinion of our customers is important to us. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the quoted price. I will pass this information on to the plumber. Sincerely, Gale

07/06/2019

Have used value plumbing before but after this job no more. Had bad leak dripping into basement. Seemed to be coming from piping originating in upstairs bathroom. Called Value plumbing and they were prompt in coming over. Explained situation. Plumber stated looked like leak was occurring from piping under sink but could be coming from pipes in bathroom wasn't sure. Asked if could use upstairs shower. Suggested no. Based on the way he talked about the job sounded like could be major work. He quotes me a price around $700 and says it could be more. Because we couldn't use the upstairs bathroom nor the kitchen sink I wanted to get the work done quickly, Appointment was scheduled for Monday - this was Friday. During the weekend we all scrambled trying to make do and at some point I realize on my own that the upstairs shower was not contributing to the leak. Irritated me that the plumber didn't take the time to help me figure this out when he was there. On Monday the plumber shows up with two young guys - they looked like they were in their early twenties. I tell the plumber I figured out the upstairs shower was not contributing to the leak and he brushes it off. Instead of the plumber doing the job he delegates it to the two young guys and oversees their work. They end up replacing one of the pipes behind the kitchen sink and the plumbing underneath. In total they were at my house for 2 hrs with a 1/2 hour of that time non-working. So for a 90 min job I was charged almost $700. When the job was complete the plumber had one of the young guys come back in and get my payment information. I asked the guy how did the plumber come up with the $700 amount cause the bill did not have the labor/parts broken out and he said he would tell him to call me . Nothing. When the plumber never called I called Value Plumbing's main #. When I asked her how did the plumber come up with $700 for the job she stated the plumber himself calculates the amount. She couldn't give me any details and stated she'd tell the plumber to call me back. I called the main # twice and never got a call back. Maybe this is what a plumbing job for the work I had done costs but the fact no one called me back out of respect to me as a customer and explain how the job amount was calculated irritates me. Because of this I will no longer use Value plumbing.

Description of Work
Fix leak into basement

Category plumbing

Dear [Member Name Removed], I can certainly understand how pricing may seem higher than it should, in some cases, to our customers. However, we try hard to price fairly and do the best job we can to satisfy our customers. We are so sorry you are not satisfied. Customer satisfaction is important our company. I will pass your information on to the plumber. Sincerely, Gale

06/18/2019

Horrible customer service. The work they did was decent. Had a pipe leak in my house that need to be fixed right away. Wes told me he would help me however he could so that my insurance would bare most of the cost besides the actual parts. He went out of his way multiple times (without me ever asking) to tell me that he could itemize the bill further later on if I needed in order for insurance to be able to see the breakdown of the work. Over the last 4-6 weeks I have called 8 times and not once has anyone given me the courtesy of calling me to discuss further even though the secretary has told me each time that she will send out a note to the guys for someone to call me. At this point it is clear they are never going to call me and I'm done wasting my time calling them for a service they promised me.

Description of Work
Pipe Leak in Wall

Category plumbing

Dear [Member Name Removed], I am extremely sorry to hear you were not happy with the customer service you received. Our customers are very important to us. I will check with Wes to try to understand what the problem was. Since 1991, we've always worked hard to treat our customers as we would want to be treated. This is an unfortunate situation. Again, I will discuss this with Wes and see why you did not hear from him. Sincerely, Gale Update: I just spoke with Dawn, one of our secretaries, she just spoke with Wes. He said he made contact with you and he was to get the itemized bill to you by this Friday. It was mentioned that both Dawn and Michael attempted to reach you and left messages. I'm sorry for this miss communication.

01/07/2019

He showed up on time and did a very neat job

Description of Work
replacing a waste pipe for a sump pump

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are pleased that you were happy with our work. Our customers are very important to us.

12/04/2018

Great! The job was professionally done by Mike. He was on time, and expertly explained our options. He helped us pick out a new toilet, then went and purchased the toilet. We were pleased with his knowledge and his willingness to share it.

Description of Work
Remove old toilet, install new toilet, with new valve

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. Our customers are very important to us, and we take pride in doing the job done right. Sincerely, Gale

11/30/2018

Excellent! The team was very responsive and the work was done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Gas pipe moved for stove

08/27/2018

I contacted Value Plumbing approximately 9AM. They had an opening about noon and called just before noon. Arrived shortly later and finished the job in a great amount of time and everything was done professionally and clean. Excellent job.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replacement

Category plumbing

HVAC INSTALL & SERVICE, CESSPOOL INSTALL & SERVICE & DRAIN CLEANING.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check